Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (20133 Views)

FREE Professional CV And Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers / Differences Between A CV And A Resume / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Vicswil(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Pls am interested amosvict@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by ehnkay: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2018
Thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by caliezy(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Am interested.... Pls send... At chigoziecalebo.o@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Successisaac19: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
I run a CV writing business. The templates I am about to give out are the exact ones I use in creating professional CVs and cover letters for my clients. With these templates, You can create a stunning CV and cover letter in less than 20 minutes. Comment with your email address if you're interested and I'll send you the templates. It's 100% FREE.
I'm interested. Successisaac19@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Successisaac19: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Jenim:

Do you know that the difference between a good CV and a brilliant CV greatly affects hiring decisions?

As someone who goes through quite a number of CVs regularly, I see a lot of candidates make basic and fundamental errors. Trust me, this makes ALL the difference in you being a 'Yes', a 'No', or a 'Maybe' candidate.

I am not an expert but I like to believe I have a particularly keen eye for detail, grammar and word layout.

I can help you improve your CV to better present your experiences to recruiters and hiring managers.

I can also help you build a strong CV, if you don't have one!

Feel free to send me a message or leave a comment below.
I'm interested,successisaac19@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Hammedee: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2018
Am interested hammedee@ymail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by queendiamond(f): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2018
elujuloolumayowa@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by khadaph: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Please am interested thank you,e-mail:elmumeen23@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by stevy00: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
I run a CV writing business. The templates I am about to give out are the exact ones I use in creating professional CVs and cover letters for my clients. With these templates, You can create a stunning CV and cover letter in less than 20 minutes. Comment with your email address if you're interested and I'll send you the templates. It's 100% FREE.

Ayodeji28@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Marike2: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
eeonyema@gmail.com.
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by judgesam1: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
judgesam2013@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by judgesam1: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
judgesam2013@gmail.com interested
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by darenoble1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Please I am interested, darenoble1@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by iliyasani(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
pls @ iliyasanig@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by lahade(f): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2019
odeyemi.omolade@yahoo.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Frezhkid10(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Please am interested... frezhkid11@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by amyty(f): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
I am interested. a_toyeen@yahoo.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by ELDINO: 2:34am On Mar 09, 2019
Please send to "elijahthomas_intl2011@yahoo.com"
Thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by writeprof(m): 5:48am On Mar 09, 2019
Any feedback from the OP and those who have used the CV templates? Encourage somebody with your experience so far. May God crown our Job searching efforts this year!
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by kate89: 6:02am On Mar 09, 2019
Pls I m interested....anyimkate88@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by ogazi4u(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2019
omamush:
I'm interested jennymoshie@gmail.com

My dear Jenny, kindly forward to me..yungjoe92@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Agada47(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
Interested
samuelagada94@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by macjurek(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
Email: macomogege@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Ayoade2020: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
harckinhorlar@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by seadesi1986: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
Adesinasegun90@Gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by henryike91(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Am in interested pls send it to...henryike91@gmail.com
yomi96:
i am interested. Please send it to yomiadelola96@gmail.com. Thank you sir
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
I am interested please send it to me brainstutorialcentre@yahoo.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by mudallib(m): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
am also interested please
princeabdulmusa@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Justy100: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
I am interested kindly sent to Jasikooro@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by erek(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

please send to my mail... erekruky@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

UNICEF Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / 2017 Microsoft Graduate Internship Recruitment (interns4afrika Program) / Vacancies @ Actionaid Nigeria (Abuja And Lagos) - August 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.