Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night (79199 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
free2ryhme:

see a doctor

most posters here are children

Op listen to this. Tell her to lie face down or side it reduces it. U can also learn to cope with it because if it were u she will adapt. This is a minor issue that can be handled.
Sleeping in a separate room is a bad idea.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Mrkumareze(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Change your bed, frame and pillow . Rearrange the room and everything 'll be over.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Rastamann: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Two shall become one and it is for better for worse!
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by roqrules04(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Communication is really important in a marriage or relationship.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Snoring was one of the main reasons I had to look for pass & leave camp
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
smiley
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nutase:
Do night vigil and watch over your new family. After all what are men for?
You say wat?
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by barallanee(f): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Meel:
Like someone said up there, how are you sure you don't snore.

Consider the fact that you might also be snoring but she overlooks it.

And maybe you ppl should go see a doc, snoring is an unconscious act. If am too stressed or week, I do snore also. Everyone snores, it just the gravity that matters
thank u my dear
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Mona4: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
ManIzHot:
Talk to her like this

Babe,
I noticed you have been getting stressed up lately
Can it be that work has been hectic?
I don't marry you to start getting you all stressed up

Hold her close

If there could be a way you want me to be of help, i am totally here
I don't want you to get so tired again, thereby struggling with your breathe when sleep...

Now give her a peck and smile

Do you know....last night when you were snoring, i lay a kiss on your lips and smiled, i just wondered why yo were so tired?
Just let me know how i can come in to help
I don't want you to be struggling with your breathing again
I Love you darling

I think u should consider this one
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by JVector: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
byna:
Hello guys ,

Married my wife about 5yrs ago.

Initially she sleeps without snooring

Suddenly after putting to bed, she started snooring to the extent that I hardly sleep at night.

I don't want her to feel ashamed of this if I openly confront her.

Please I love her and would love to know how best to approach this issue.

You have tell her and help her find solutions.
That is how marriage works - correcting each other in love.

Remember, communication is vital if u want u your marriage to work.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by oyinda1599(f): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
ManIzHot:
Talk to her like this

Babe,

Hold her close

I don't want you to get so tired again, thereby struggling with your breathe when sleep...

Do you know....last night when you were snoring, i lay a kiss on your lips and smiled, i just wondered why yo were so tired?
I Love you darling
waoo...ur such a sweet guy...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Teniola2000: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol

Trending on JoelsBlog

I don't plan on getting Married Any time soon!! (Read Here) -

https://joelsblog.com.ng/moyolawal-shares-stunning-new-photos-for-new-year-celebration/

How I had Sex while sleep walking ( Alex Reports)
-

[url]https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-think-i-had-sex-while-sleep-walking/
[/url]

Insane!! Lady livestreams video of herself getting Raped (Watch Video) -

https://joelsblog.com.ng/woman-live-streams-her-rape-video/

Woman Arrested for stealing a 3yrs old baby at Rccg redemption camp,just Imagine!! -

https://joelsblog.com.ng/woman-steals-3year-old-baby-at-rccg-redemption-camp/
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Okeikpu(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
byna:
Hello guys ,

Suddenly after putting to bed, she started snooring to the extent that I hardly sleep at night.

JUZT BUNDLE HER BACK TO HER PPLE

WHAT A NONECENCE sad
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by designVATExcel: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
ManIzHot:
Talk to her like this

Babe,

Hold her close

I Love you darling

Damn are you single??
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by anyicash(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
But you vowed for better for worse... endure it man.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Alariiwo: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Talk to her about it
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by byna: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Jiang:
Snoring was one of the main reasons I had to look for pass & leave camp
grin grin
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by AreaFada2: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Go together to the sleep clinic/physician if there is one where you. Discuss it lovingly with her first.
Apart from the inconvenience to you, it's also about her health too.

She might have sleep apnea too. Has many potential health risks.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by 12345baba(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
U don't love your wife at all
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Aurora1: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Get earplugs. Depending on your location You can get from any good pharmacy. Either the wax or the foam type. They either block out the noise completely or greatly reduce it.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by oluchivy(f): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
saabright:

u neva jam snoring wey get bass
this really made me laugh so hard
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
ManIzHot:
Talk to her like this

Babe,

Hold her close

I Love you darling

Very touching and romantic poem.
But back to reality!

When someone snores in their sleep, they cannot control the high tech volume or low tech volume or mute volume of it.
Snoring just happens due to the tired state of the body and mind.

So Mr poetic writer, the wife even has no idea when she snores. So how on earth, do u think she can stop what she's unaware of and happenes in deep sleep?
undecided
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Deo1986(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
I can't understand how snoring ca be a problem to most people, there are people who cannot sleep without some music on. Ignore the snoring man, convert it to a lullaby and get that sleep cool personally, i can have a sound sleep anywhere even in a noisy classroom, never mind snoring grin
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by omoiyamayor(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
You can address the issue politely I'm sure it wouldnt be embarrassing to her since you been together for 5years
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by erico2k2(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
byna:
Hello guys ,

Its a medical condition,there are ways round it, you need to see a good Doctor or a sleep doctor.you can suggest changing pillow case for starters.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Ebuka19977(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Cut her throat
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by erico2k2(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
ManIzHot:
Talk to her like this

Babe,

Hold her close

I Love you darling
why are you talking as if Snoring is an offence and one can just stop or chose to stop snoring?Talking do not stop snoring
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Ola514(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
byna:
Hello guys ,

learn to live with it

i do snore, and my wife don't complain

she only makes joke with it, and we are very happy together
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by erico2k2(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Bro this is no sickness, many things can cause snoring ranging from tiredness to heavy late night meal, I will advice you to allow her eat early at most before 8pm stay awake for at least 3 hours to enable the food digest properly and don't allow her go to bed immediately, also help her out with the kids at night, they can easily stress one out when no one is assisting.. And watch her improve drastically. And don't forget to talk about this with her before anything communication is key.
Continious snoring is a medical condition, you should read it up.has nothing to do with eating late or any of that, well snoring at interval might be due to tiredness but constant snoring is a medical condition.Its a vibration inside your air ways.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by erico2k2(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ola514:

learn to live with it

i do snore, and my wife don't complain

she only makes joke with it, and we are very happy together
Thats it.I dont know the big deal here.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by farem: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
free2ryhme:

see a doctor

most posters here are children and childish

Fixed
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by 9ja083: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
She should lie down by the side with her face by the face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.