Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making (31414 Views)

Wedding/engagement Rings Available Here / Come Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
hello good day

we wanna invite u all to our website, we sell wedding and engagement rings and we deliver within lagos especially.

we import from the u.s, Australia, Kuwait, Italy and dubai.

our catalogue has various designs of engagement wedding rings sings in sterling silver, titanium, white sapphires, gold plated etc.
www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng

We also have a gadget section.

How to Measure a finger to know his or her ring size.

Kindly get a tape rule, wrap it round his or her LEFT finger using rhe CENTIMETERS part of the tape rule. Mark out the centimeters you got from the measurement and compare it with this below standard for the U.s Ring Size Chart.

5cm = Size 5
5.5cm = Size 6
6cm = Size 7
6.5cm = Size 8
7cm = Size 9
7.5cm = Size 10
8cm = Size 11
8.5cm = Size 12
9.5cm = Size 13

If You are planning an engagement Ring buh u wanna make it a suprise, you dont want her to know, Kindly go to www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng, click on the whatsapp icon located at the bottom left corner of the opened page, it will lead u directly to us, kindly send a finger picture of your womans left hand and we will tell you her size.

Buy from us, our items are very affordable.

kindly share and re bc, someone out there might be in search of us right now.

thanks alot and Godbless

2 Likes

Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
fresh

Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by Leverageisback(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Oh great thank goodness you exist do you have this ring in small size?

Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leverageisback:
Oh great thank goodness you exist do you have this ring in small size?

we dont have this exact ring currently in stock, buh we have something similar to it, but if you want this exact type, u can pre order with us, kindly vontact us via whatsapp: 08067381326 or visit our website and click on the whatsapp icon at the bottom page and we will pre order for you from the u.s.

thanks
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2018

clicl on the whatsapp icon on our website to chart directly with us.

Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by Leverageisback(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
MooreJozo:

we dont have this exact ring currently in stock, buh we have something similar to it, but if you want this exact type, u can pre order with us, kindly vontact us via whatsapp: 08067381326 or visit our website and click on the whatsapp icon at the bottom page and we will pre order for you from the u.s.

thanks

angry I knew it I knew you people are cultists what are you doing with spectre ring?
GOD Will bring all of you out this year
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leverageisback:

angry I knew it I knew you people are cultists what are you doing with spectre ring?
GOD Will bring all of you out this year

I knew it, I knew it, I knoow u dont have sense, May God give u sense this year.

3 Likes

Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
fresh

Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
c
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by Leverageisback(m): 1:07am On Jan 04, 2018
MooreJozo:

I knew it, I knew it, I knoow u dont have sense, May God give u sense this year.
I knew it, I knew it that's like the slowest troll ever, May God make you fast thus year
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2018
shop more with us

Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2018

buy wedding rings and engagement rings im Lagos
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2018
freshyu
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
fresh

Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
chicm
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2018
crestt
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
clipgo
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
How to Measure a finger to know his or her ring size.

Kindly get a tape rule, wrap it round his or her LEFT finger using rhe CENTIMETERS part of the tape rule. Mark out the centimeters you got from the measurement and compare it with this below standard for the U.s Ring Size Chart.

5cm = Size 5
5.5cm = Size 6
6cm = Size 7
6.5cm = Size 8
7cm = Size 9
7.5cm = Size 10
8cm = Size 11
8.5cm = Size 12
9.5cm = Size 13

If You are planning an engagement Ring buh u wanna make it a suprise, you dont want her to know, Kindly go to www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng, click on the whatsapp icon located at the bottom left corner of the opened page, it will lead u directly to us, kindly send a finger picture of your womans left hand and we will tell you her size.

vvvcxd
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
cmrolleyeshi
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
cfgdcftguy
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
:/ ttcttcdc
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2018
cugnuokhmmm
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
'lllobcricketscoccyx
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
freshbcSgtbc
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2018
c.f. sadfv,zf
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
m:/ cbccbcsadSvenuhh
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fred'sjbcchj
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hughbcgvc
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2018
:-/ chincbccc
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
freshh
Re: Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making by MooreJozo(m): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2018
wwq.moorejewelrymal.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.