Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit (2815 Views)

Sex During Menstrual Period / My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hello, Goodeveing ladies and gentlemen (gentlemen that like women's menses kisswinks*)... I am here again to take us on another teaching. I just hope you are ready to learn something new.

In case you missed the last topic, you missed a lot, but its not late. Read it Here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4257569/reason-why-should-monitor-period

I thank everybody for the questions, commendations and very importantly, the criticisms...I actually received a lot of backlashes in the last lecture we had; it is in view of that I will give these caveat before proceeding, so that some group of persons or school of thoughts do not find us offensive.
CAVEAT:
1. Premarital sex is a sin against God.
2. The law of thermodynamics states that no form of energy conversion is 100% efficient; that same law also applies in my teachings: None of what we preach in medical practice is 100% practical, there are always exceptions and incongruousness...but that does not negate the fact that there is a scientifically established working template - that is what mensesdoctor teaches you.

Now to the main event. LIST OF THINGS THAT MUST BE FOUND IN GIRL'S MENSTRUAL KIT

1. THE KIT ITSELF:
This can be in form of a small bag or purse, that will contain the other items.
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
AS WE GO ON, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION, I MEAN ANY QUESTION AT ALL REGARDING A GIRL'S MENSTRUAL PERIOD OR GENERAL REPRODUCTIVE LIFE OF A WOMAN. ASk and you shall receive! cool
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Sugar97(f): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
Good to see you again. Wanted to ask you something last time but I didn't remember. Is it normal to go through premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and still experience the normal issues that come with menstruating?

Does PMS have to be regular?
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
2. Sanitary pads
This is the most important item that must be in this kit. However you can also go for pads or tampons mostly very good for heavier periods. Alternatives are menstrual/soft cups or reusable, cloth pads. You should have these more than enough that will last you for the day; and remember, you should change every 5 hours.
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Daronyk(f): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Thanks... Following
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sugar97:
Good to see you again. Wanted to ask you something last time but I didn't remember. Is it normal to go through premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and still experience the normal issues that come with menstruating?

Does PMS have to be regular?
Thank you. Premenstrual syndrome has been discussed here:
http://whyimissedmyperiod..com.ng/2017/10/what-is-pms-premenstrual-syndrome.html
read it and if it does not answer your question, ask it again. thanks
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
3. DRUGS (Pain killers)
Its purpose is for the cramps or pains you normally witness during your menstrual periods. Note: It is better to take them before your period starts than waiting for the pains to start before you take them.
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
4. A calender and Pen-
This is for note-taking. Every month, always tick the day the bleeding starts and the day it stops. This is very important as it helps you keep track of events. Do not use your phone please, and do not trust your memory so much. Always write them out.
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
In case you are becoming impatient, they are 9 in number. we will soon be done.

BUT WHY THIS TEACHING??
i was prompted to teach this when i saw a lady one in jos, carrying blood stains in between her legs. she was wearing a white trouser and the whole thing was an eyesore.

had it been she had gone out with her menstrual kit, all she needed would be to enter any toilet and take care of herself.
so what am i trying to say; to every woman, anytime you travelling or going to a workshop that will take you away from your house, try and go with your menstrual kit'. Do not trust yourself that you will see where they sell it, you might get embarrassed.
The way you carry eye pencil and mirror upandan tongue tongue, carry your menstrual kit.thanks

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by tosyne2much(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
OP, this ministry wey you dey into ehn cheesy
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
5. Extra Pants and shorts:
This is needed so as to maintain proper hygeine. Blood may mistakenly stain the one you are wearing. Always remember this please.
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Sugar97(f): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
MensesDoctor:

Thank you. Premenstrual syndrome has been discussed here:
http://whyimissedmyperiod..com.ng/2017/10/what-is-pms-premenstrual-syndrome.html
read it and if it does not answer your question, ask it again. thanks

Thank you
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
6. feminine wipes and Hand Sanitizers:
This will help in case the bathroom or toilet runs out of soap.
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by sinaj(f): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
MensesDoctor:
2. Sanitary pads
This is the most important item that must be in this kit. However you can also go for pads or tampons mostly very good for heavier periods. Alternatives are menstrual/soft cups or reusable, cloth pads. You should have these more than enough that will last you for the day; and remember, you should change every 5 hours.
can an 11yr old use tampoon?
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
sinaj:
can an 11yr old use tampoon?
it is not necessary
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sugar97:

Thank you

welcome.
was the question answered?
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
7. some chocolate, especially dark chocolate
The chemicals in chocolate can help with your cramps and satisfy that craving you're probably having.
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
8. some chewing gum:
I think this should rather be in your main handbag or purse and not inside your period kit. However, the reason is what i cannot even explain, but just have some gum inside there...
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
9. Some Cash
Very important. With some money in there you can easily purchase any of these things when they finish on the way.
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Sugar97(f): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
MensesDoctor:

welcome.
was the question answered?

Yea...I actually had a misconception about PMS. Its fine now, thanks again
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by sinaj(f): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
MensesDoctor:

it is not necessary
does it have any advantage over pad?
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Sugar97(f): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
MensesDoctor:
7. some chocolate, especially dark chocolate
The chemicals in chocolate can help with your cramps and satisfy that craving you're probably having.

BiafraBushBoy come and see what I was telling you yesterday cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by richythePH(f): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
i always make sure to keep a pair of sanitary pads in my wallet for emergency reasons
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sugar97:

Yea...I actually had a misconception about PMS. Its fine now, thanks again

great. Am happy that you are happy.

Please drop a testimony to encourage us and others in this link:
http://whyimissedmyperiod..com.ng/p/blog-page.html
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
hey... am done girls. Your questions now pls.
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sugar97:

BiafraBushBoy come and see what I was telling you yesterday cheesy cheesy

Is that why you lick em? Lol.

Chocolate has suffered ooo...

Lol. Next time, invite me to help massage the cramps abi what is the name ni.
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Sugar97(f): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
MensesDoctor:
hey... am done girls. Your questions now pls.

I actually thought chocolates were bad for cramps
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Sugar97(f): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Is that why you lick em? Lol.

Chocolate has suffered ooo...

Lol. Next time, invite me to help massage the cramps abi what is the name ni.

I make healthy choices, just so you know cool tongue

And its impossible to massage cramps biko cheesy
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
sinaj:
does it have any advantage over pad?

each has its own merites and demerits
read:
http://whyimissedmyperiod..com.ng/2018/01/tampoons-and-pads-which-is-better.html

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sugar97:

I actually thought chocolates were bad for cramps

it neither causes nor stops cramps...it only gives you the euphooria of wellbeing.
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Sugar97(f): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
MensesDoctor:

it neither causes nor stops cramps...it only gives you the euphooria of wellbeing.

Okay, thanks
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44...if this post is worth it, pls give a wider coverage. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes / "Why Engage Me If You Are Not Proud Of Me Emeka" - Angry Nigerian Lady / The Strange Power Of The Evil Eye (blue Eye Necklace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.