Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight (26886 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by loomer: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
U get mind. Inside air molue
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by Afrocentric: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
northvietnam:
Why disturbing people this new year

For that over hyped Bullcrap called marriage.....

How can a sane man spend rest of his life with just one woman...
you are a correct person
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by imma2(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Are we sure this is not the girl that the backup boyfriend proposed to in the earlier thread? angry angry angry

Besides, nobody should try this sh*t beside me when I'm actually on a flight. I already feel morbid imagining it sef
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by Dcholeric: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
God forbid
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by anselm791(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
I wonder if the marriage will be any different if he had just given her the ring before they left the house that day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by Xisnin(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
Childish and ridiculous open display of affection angry

I spit on them **twe**
Why are you so pained?
You can't afford flight ticket?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by HopeRisingmatte(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Why do they always delay to say yes? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by Pusyiter(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Why not, When money dey involve, anything can revolve!
Purebeerry:
So romantic.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
CornFooPanda:
Nothing romantic there.
Only broke guys will say it's not romantic cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by Chienex24(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
NairalandCS:
I wonder what would have happened if the girl had said no.

Fling her out of the plane ?

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by braimeddy: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
What's so romantic here?
Purebeerry:
So romantic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by Cyberdroid: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Read my first story on nairaland, you won't be bored I promise. https://www.nairaland.com/4269981/son-god-story-nairalander
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by Enemyofpeace: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
so that if the girl say no na to open the plane and throw her out. Fast guy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by oloriLFC(f): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
idu1:
what is PDA?
Public Display of Affection
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by debolayinka(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
northvietnam:
Why disturbing people this new year

For that over hyped Bullcrap called marriage.....

How can a sane man spend rest of his life with just one woman...

A Rehab Centre might help you overcome this perception of yours.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by mercyville: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
mosho2good:
*Mathematics of life*

➕✖➖➗

*ASSUMPTIONS:*

If:
1; You lived for 60 years, and each day of your life, You slept 8hrs in the 60years, You would have spent exactly 20 years just sleeping.

2; You worked for 8hrs a day, You would have spent 20years just working.

3; Usually Childhood takes 15years.

4; Sat on the dining table twice a day for thirty minutes, You would have spent 3years just eating.

Now...Addition of sleep (20yrs) + work(20yrs)+childhood (15yrs)+meals(3yrs) =58years. Subtracting from the total number of yrs (60yrs), you have ONLY 2years remaining.
What Will be your answer on
the day of judgment when you're asked about your time on earth?

Here's a simple solution to the
problem above.
The holy Quran(Saudi Arabia
type) has got 604 pages, right?

If you try to divide the 600
pages in 30days of the month, they're nothing.
Don't worry about the calculations, I got them done
for you 600/30=20; simple.
Now that means you are to
cover 20 pages/day.

There are 5 prayers a day, so,
20/5=4, this means, if you recite 4pages after every salat (prayer), you'll definitely complete the whole holy Quran in just one
month.

Message is still proceeding,
Kindly read to the end.

If you send this message to your friends and family and they complete the Quran because of you, do you have any idea how much rewards you'll get?

Whenever someone reads, you gain their rewards, without minus or reducing their accounts.

Why don't you make yourself a profitable business this year in terms of rewards?

Great
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
...very impressive...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by CornFooPanda(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Purebeerry:
Only broke guys will say it's not romantic cheesy.
You sound like one of those desperate chics cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by mechanics(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Must he propose on airplane?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hmmm, what a social animal! this guy must be a dreamer mistaken himself for another reformed white man! that's the result of too much of romantic and love movies and too much of romantic novels. If I were this guy, it could have been in a poultry farm yard with a lot of poultry poo all over me! Oyinbo shaaa? Oyinbo don use social psychology jazzzz all our potential citizens over sea so tey resourceful Nigerians no wan come back home develop their father land! una they wait for government? keep dreaming my brother with your proposed wedding but I hope your anticipated blissful marriage does not crash land after 18yrs, like the old Nigerian era basking with the largese of oil procedes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by SirMichael1: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
idu1:
what is PDA?

Public display of affection
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by SirMichael1: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ade3000yrs:
Hmmm, what a social animal! this guy must be a dreamer mistaken himself for another reformed white man! that's the result of too much of romantic and love movies and too much of romantic novels. If I were this guy, it could have been in a poultry farm yard with a lot of poultry poo all over me! Oyinbo shaaa? Oyinbo don use social psychology jazzzz all our potential citizens over sea so tey resourceful Nigerians no wan come back home develop their father land! una they wait for government? keep dreaming my brother with your proposed wedding but I hope your anticipated blissful marriage does not crash land after 18yrs, like the old Nigerian era basking with the largese of oil procedes.

Just stop ranting already! It's appalling. You've made your point now stfu
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by ClitoPen: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Why is it that they don't ever do this wen am on board a flight
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by northvietnam(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
debolayinka:

A Rehab Centre might help you overcome this perception of yours.

Shift
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by Icon79(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
So silly! And I hope they were in the First Class.

Or else ....

O pari

Purebeerry:
So romantic.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by kiddapunk: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
Childish and ridiculous open display of affection angry

I spit on them **twe**
you are pained. Just go and find a woman jare
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by debolayinka(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
northvietnam:

Shift
To?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by aleniboro(m): 4:16am On Jan 05, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXUZxEu1sQA

Nigerian man proposes to his girlfriend on a flight
This is one of the problem we black has and it has been the reason for marriage collapse over the years. It is not our culture in Africa to single handedly propose to a lady. It is a family affair. The families meet to propose on their children behalf and establish/cement good lasting relationship. The problem is we all like the way of the white even if it leads to hell. This is pure deception and an act of drawing attention to please people and attract social media fools! By the time the marital problem starts all this crowd will be no where. The family that is not present here will be the only available audience. Get sense!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight by Cmajor: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
I saw one that happened I the filling station the other day

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Two Nairalanders Sojourn Into Marriage In Pictures / 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.