Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Profitable agribusiness ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in 2018 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Profitable agribusiness ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in 2018 (878 Views)

Kenaf Value Chain: A Most Profitable Agribusiness / 5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 / Agribusiness Ideas Roundtable For Higher Executives Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable agribusiness ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in 2018 by Toptech: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
If you are looking for opportunities in the agriculture industry, the most profitable agribusiness ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria are some of the best options to choose from! Traditional agriculture might not sound too appealing to the youngsters of today, but the modern agriculture has diversified into many areas which make for lucrative avenues that just might be their thing. And, contrary to popular belief agriculture is one of the most remunerative business which can also be a glamorous one.
For starters the investment costs are generally low, and the payouts are decent. While, with organic farming coming into vogue, the opportunities have grown manifold. Agriculture might actually prove to be a way of life, away from the cut-throat competition and stressful corporate life, for the driven youths who aren’t afraid to tread the offbeat path.
However, an agribusiness does not necessarily mean you have to get down to actual farming. Some of the suggestions and ideas we have for you can well be undertaken indoors and relate to the allied areas of agriculture. Most of them can also be undertaken with little or no training. Just some do it yourself guides and a keen interest can get you started. And, they might actually prove to be great avocations along with vocations. Intrigued? Here, check out the list of the most profitable agricultural business ideas for young entrepreneurs!
https://agrozadtech.org/2018/01/03/the-most-profitable-agribusiness-ideas-for-young-entrepreneurs-in-nigeria-in-2018/
Re: Profitable agribusiness ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in 2018 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sugar97... Oya come here. Let me leave romanceland for romancelanders.

Where in Lagos are you?
Re: Profitable agribusiness ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in 2018 by Sugar97(f): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
Sugar97... Oya come here. Let me leave romanceland for romancelanders.

Where in Lagos are you?

Lol... grin grin grin

Aren't u a romancelander?
Re: Profitable agribusiness ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in 2018 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol... grin grin grin

Aren't u a romancelander?

I'm in festac. U?

I am not a romancelander oo... Lol..

I state close to Okota area. You are on WhatsApp right?
Re: Profitable agribusiness ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in 2018 by Sugar97(f): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Yea...I am

So were u really offended by what I said yesterday?
Re: Profitable agribusiness ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in 2018 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sugar97:

Yea...I am

So were u really offended by what I said yesterday?

Just kidding.
Re: Profitable agribusiness ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in 2018 by Sugar97(f): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Just kidding.

I thought so...good morning smiley
Re: Profitable agribusiness ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in 2018 by Onnasucs1(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

(1) (Reply)

I Need Brewer Waste / Catfish Table Size - Farmers Sales Outlet / Yam Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.