Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,531 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

History: Muslim Siege Of Jerusalem Part 1 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / History: Muslim Siege Of Jerusalem Part 1 (2072 Views)

RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! / TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA / NASA Accidentally Captures The Celestial City Of Jerusalem And Hide The Images. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: History: Muslim Siege Of Jerusalem Part 1 by EazyMoh(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
true2god:
Mr Arab slave master, the race that started the wholesale conquest of other races are the Arabs under the Islamic khalifah. This is a well documented historical facts. The khalifa, after the death of Mohammed, took genocide and plundering to the next level, all sanctioned by allahh in the Qur'an and the hadith. The entire north Africa were not Arabs, but were conquered by the Arabs, and today Arabs remain their masters. Syrians, Persians and Sudanese are not Arabs but today they have technically been arabized as a result of years of war and enslavement.

Hitler is a learner when compared to Muslim Arab invaders. Hitler was defeated but the khalifas won most of their plundering wars. Ask the Spaniards how Spain was when the moors ruled Spain. How did the Islamic moors conquered Spain? This is my second semester test for you in my course HIST 313.

Do your research well so that you don't come here disgrace yourself.
I'd love to engage you if only you could focus on one topic. If possible enumerate my points you want a prove for.
The Hadith you quoted, talking about Jizya and ganima, you fail to further research how much and whose property are allowed to be collected.
In summary the Jizya in the first conquest for Jerusalem for instance was far lower than what the Bazantyne Empire used to charge the occupants of the city before falling to the hands of Muslims. The Jizya is instantly canceled on whoever converted to Islam.
The ganima (war booty) is never to be collected from civilians. Only those that actively fought against the Muslims usually killed on the Battle field or captured are considered war booty. This is why in this particular conquest of Jerusalem (which represents a Model of how Muslims shall conduct themselves when confronting non-Muslims), Nowhere did you se mention of GANIMA (war booty) because the occupants surrendered peacefully.
Repeating the rest of your baseless lies doesn't change the facts. These are disciplined Muslim faithfuls driven by the strong will to serve their Lord, not some barbaric criminals motivated by lust for wealth and blood known as the Crusaders.
Re: History: Muslim Siege Of Jerusalem Part 1 by EazyMoh(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bethor:
@ OP...taking your history from.Wikipedia is where you got it wrong..Anybody even a drunk can write history as it suit him and put it in Wikipedia..

If you are basing your argument on what you read from wikipedia..then I'm sorry for you...my advice to you is go back and do proper search on history as regard Jerusalem and all her wars...
Peace..!!!
You can't write falsehood on Wikipedia to last more than 24hrs. Especially not something that favors Muslims against Zionists claim of Isreal.
Every assertion was backed up by a credible reference.
Anyway, you can point out whatever is incorrect up there so we can agree. Otherwise everything up there stands as the correct version.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This / Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror / You Battle Violence With Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.