Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

How To Deal With An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With An Ex? (671 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With An Ex? by FreshBoss007: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
good day fellow nairalanders, break ups are pretty bad business nobody wants to be involved in,...
but I've really been bothered with the best way to deal with an ex...
can both parties still be friends or just themselves out on each other.

I'd like to know your different opinions

mods do the needful
Re: How To Deal With An Ex? by coolegbo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
To answer this, I'd say it's in two ways
* If you have an ex who is very emotional, stay away from him/her for a while and cut every form of communication I.e social media et al. This may sound harsh but you are helping the other party and yourself.
*If the break up is/was on a mutual ground, of course you can still keep the relationship BUT try (as the guy) not to entertain past emotional talks.
* In your conversation, never chat and speak as if you are still dating.
....I stand to be constructively corrected, this is what I did and still doing with my ex.
Re: How To Deal With An Ex? by sweetetlove(f): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Depending on what led to the breakup of the relationship, if it ended due to abuse, infidelity, dishonesty or trust issues being a friend its not possible. On the contrary, if the relationship ended peacefully or the chemistry wasn't just there anymore, I can keep him as a friend

(1) (Reply)

“we’re Now Broke And I’m Now A Debtor After My Traditional Wedding” – Lady / Is Sex Essential In A Relationship? / 9 Things That Will Connect Your Husband’s Heart To You Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.