Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why Are You Still Single ? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single ? (35840 Views)

How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Martin0:

eheh nor worry ar go give u biacan

You no that girl only thinks about you
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by jwals: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Money is the issue first thing first ooo
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by PreciousBro: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amakavula:
awww, thanks. am on Twitter. but no relationship for now. I want to find myself.
Good to know. Finding oneself is important in life before one is phased with critical and rough situations life throws his/her way,especially matters that concerns the heart, however finding your self with a little help in hand from an experienced guider and amiable lad with spousal intentions like my self should be Paramount in the list of Finding oneself wink

A smart list it'd be. So is Miss Finding-herself a student ? smiley
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by gozzlin: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Rozaytee:
exactly he assumes i have many guys...he once called me a scammer.dat i scam guys...i was really hurt......he is pretty much insecure...abeg i've moved oncheesy

Mama mia! You have the cutest lips and nose I've ever seen. smiley

And your eyes are gorgeous. Awww

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2018
octopusfreaky:
Bf is 10 yrs older Dan me and I had to break up with him Still waiting for Mr right
and why did you break up with him?
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:58am On Jan 22, 2018
octopusfreaky:
Bf is 10 yrs older Dan me and I had to break up with him Still waiting for Mr right
well,different strokes for different folks. but for me and almost every man,if i marry a girl that is less than 10 years younger than me,I will surely marry a second wife or cheat on her serially after marriage or even later divorce her and marry a younger wife because she will look older than me after she starts giving birth and no man wants that. women naturally age faster than men,coupled with child birth again,I can never marry a lady that is my age mate,a lady that is already 30 and above or a lady that's less than 10 years younger than me. my wife has to be very young so that she would look young and not look like my mother later on
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:12am On Jan 22, 2018
yhungbrowhne:

that one mo be bf again mah sugar daddy b dat
marry a girl that's your age mate and she go turn to your grandma after childbirth . my wife must be at least 10 times younger than me. I don't want an old looking woman. women age too rapid to settle for a girl with short age difference

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by eboniest(f): 3:47am On Jan 22, 2018
Mr right has refused to show up . :.still waiting for him though.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by OgahBohz: 5:02am On Jan 22, 2018
biacan:
Any man wey want better wife material nor go run from me..... my problem nah money I nor fit marry poor person.... cause I nor won surfer for marriage..... poor guys dey give person headache too much......

and u think you we make heaven
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by octopusfreaky(f): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
and why did you break up with him?
lol, I'm in my mid 20s ooo. He saw him as my daddy not lover, I just couldn't continue.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2018
octopusfreaky:
lol, I'm in my mid 20s ooo. He saw him as my daddy not lover, I just couldn't continue.
different stroke for different folks though. I'm in my late 20's but can never go for a lady in her mid 20's because women age faster than men,it can't just work unless I marry another younger woman later on or divorce her for someone younger. I can only marry a woman that's at least 10years younger than me,a woman that would look like my age mate later on and not like my grandma. I can never marry my age mate,it can't just work. well,your case is very uncommon because most women prefer a much older man. Dr Robert Rey of 90210 is over 13 years older than his wife but the woman looked like his mother after childbirth and coupled with the way women are created. now,they've divorced probably because Dr Rey is cheating on her with a younger lady,so age range between a man and a woman has to be wide. i dont know why you think a guy that's 10years older is like your father,maybe there is another reason coa that's not a genuine reason as every man wants to marry a much younger woman,every women on the other hand also wants an older man
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
waiting for my visa... l can't marry in this country... for the sake of posterity... children these days are getting smarter, they might want to know why their mum is a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by octopusfreaky(f): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
different stroke for different folks though. I'm in my late 20's but can never go for a lady in her mid 20's because women age faster than men,it can't just work unless I marry another younger woman later on or divorce her for someone younger. I can only marry a woman that's at least 10years younger than me,a woman that would look like my age mate later on and not like my grandma. I can never marry my age mate,it can't just work. well,your case is very uncommon because most women prefer a much older man. Dr Robert Rey of 90210 is over 13 years older than his wife but the woman looked like his mother after childbirth and coupled with the way women are created. now,they've divorced probably because Dr Rey is cheating on her with a younger lady,so age range between a man and a woman has to be wide. i dont know why you think a guy that's 10years older is like your father,maybe there is another reason coa that's not a genuine reason as every man wants to marry a much younger woman,every women on the other hand also wants an older man
Your life, your choice.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by jwals: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
eboniest:
Mr right has refused to show up . :.still waiting for him though.

Mr Right doesnt exist but you can create it grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Martin0(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

You no that girl only thinks about you

hian na wa ooo
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Martin0:

hian na wa ooo

grin

Odi serious kwa !
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Martin0(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

grin
Odi serious kwa !

nor go bite ur tongue
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Martin0:

nor go bite ur tongue

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Martin0(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

grin grin grin grin grin

come ooo I see wife wey dem post online here ooo grab her now ooo.
abeg I wan go sleep ar don too waka today.
gudniit.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:41am On Jan 23, 2018
octopusfreaky:
Your life, your choice.
yeah its my choice and thats the way it is for all men. we like to go for much younger women for marriage. women tend to look more masculine and uglier as they age,have kids and menopause approaches and that's the reason why we start cheating with younger women. once a girl hits 25,she starts to get less attractive because menopause draws closer and when women hit 28,they start getting desperate because no man is willing to marry a woman that's 28 and above,we prefer them younger. A much younger girl would be more beautiful,fresh and more fertile and before she hits 26,she's done with babies and would still look good. All of my dad's friends that married women that are close to them in age or in their age bracket cheat a lot with young girls or have married young second wives that are like 25-30 years younger than them but those that married women that are over 10 years younger than them are still living happily with their women because the women still look kind of good,Aisha Buhari still looks that beautiful because she married Buhari when she was so young and Buhari hasn't married a second wife despite being a Muslim because Aisha is over 20 years younger than him and she still looks beautiful to him ,if they were same age or in the same age bracket,Buhari would have married a second wife of Aisha's age.
So,many of us men don't go for our age mates or girls within our age bracket again because of such reasons,we don wise now except guys that are uninformed yet
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
yeah its my choice and thats the way it is for all men. we like to go for much younger women for marriage. women tend to look more masculine and uglier as they age,have kids and menopause approaches and that's the reason why we start cheating with younger women. once a girl hits 25,she starts to get less attractive because menopause draws closer and when women hit 28,they start getting desperate because no man is willing to marry a woman that's 28 and above,we prefer them younger. A much younger girl would be more beautiful,fresh and more fertile and before she hits 26,she's done with babies and would still look good. All of my dad's friends that married women that are close to them in age or in their age bracket cheat a lot with young girls or have married young second wives that are like 25-30 years younger than them but those that married women that are over 10 years younger than them are still living happily with their women because the women still look kind of good,Aisha Buhari still looks that beautiful because she married Buhari when she was so young and Buhari hasn't married a second wife despite being a Muslim because Aisha is over 20 years younger than him and she still looks beautiful to him ,if they were same age or in the same age bracket,Buhari would have married a second wife of Aisha's age.
So,many of us men don't go for our age mates or girls within our age bracket again because of such reasons,we don wise now except guys that are uninformed yet

Chai!! Wasted brain. Na person go marry this one.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Still single because am trying to finish Fallout 4 then after that will start dating lol I hope
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by dadarasak(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2021
susanovy:
Hate to go out

Till now? Or you've changed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men / What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.