Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

What Business Can One Start With N300,000? - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With N300,000? (48825 Views)

What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k / Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Tunagee:

Europe or turkey to go become slave abi

Through Libya.
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by structuredan(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2018
invest with an enterpreneurial company that partners with Amason the biggest online store and enjoy 20% ROI every two weeks for 10months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by ak22(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Goodday every one. Are you one of the people

that are looking for how to make it this year

2018? Then this link is for you is all about mini

importation business opportunity.

Follow this whatsapp link for train

https:///Eeru7XP5zrE0z9ahMJzdK3
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by blannkarr(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Matrix100:
Plz i seriously need some business idea on what business to go into with N300,000. A friend of mine sent me N300,000 that i should use it to start any business for myself but i am just confused nw cos i dont have any business and i dont want to misused the money. Plz i need help!
I am thinking of going into phones business or selling of food stuffs.

Well, while you are thinking and researching, you can start something here with just N2000:

www.megaflowx.com/ref/blank

Thank me later.
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by smokey12345: 12:58am On Jan 27, 2018
yes 300k can set it up.. I have a small laundry that i own and i also have this Quickteller money outlet that i own.. My environment is not that Big its ede, Osun state, Nigeria but I can say out of those 2 i am making gain of at least 70k monthly and if you are getting 70k in this part of the country its more like 130-140k in lagos, abuja and port harcourt....and its only small packaging that is needed
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Futureinvestors(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Matrix100:
Plz i seriously need some business idea on what business to go into with N300,000. A friend of mine sent me N300,000 that i should use it to start any business for myself but i am just confused nw cos i dont have any business and i dont want to misused the money. Plz i need help!

My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by YOLO1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
bouncin04:
gaming consoles i.e playstation consoles 2 ,3 & 4 , x box consoles 360 & one .. get some fairly used LED tvs ... get a shop ... size dosnt really matter ... its all about location ... school sites preferable ... police aint gonno disturb ..so far students dont come during school hours and no gambling ... another is ensure its location with at least 8 hours power supply during the day ... its a cool lowkey business ... I make at least 5k during weekdays and about 8k @ weekends ... plus d kids luv me ...
Please. Can you elaborate more on this. What's the estimated startup cost for this? Am in Abuja
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by bouncin04(m): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2018
YOLO1:

Please. Can you elaborate more on this. What's the estimated startup cost for this? Am in Abuja
500 k naira
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by ssikiru: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2018
Matrix100:

You can start rabbit farming of there's any little space around where you live

You can check my topics to know more about rabbitry
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Chiefigho: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by emmdam(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Upwork Profile Not Approved After Multiple Attempts? I Can Help to Set Up an Approved Profile for Any Category and Skills Within 24 Hours.

To get started, kindly message me via emmdamlaw @ g m a i l . c o m OR

W h a t s a p p > > > +2 3 4 7 0 3 8 4 0 7 0 4 2

Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity that can change your story of struggle to a success story for lifetime!

And if you want that massive income from premium clients, Act now!

You are required to p a y the service f e e which is available in my signature and non-negotiable after you receive a confirmation email of profile approval from Upwork in order to claim the full ownership of your Upwork account.

Service Bonus: Prompt response to FREE mentorship

TOS apply

#SayNoToUnemploymentWithTheSkillsYouHaveGotToOffer

#BePartOfUpworkSuccessStories
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by millhouse: 6:47am On Jan 30, 2018
obinna58:

Something like this grin
hehe see as money vanish
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by sammysammy111(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2018
lereinter:

scammer
Doubting Thomas!!!
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by lereinter(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2018
sammysammy111:
Doubting Thomas!!!
prove

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by omo17(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2018
john1035:
Mini importation, preferably phones.

I swear, import a phone like Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus, you must get buyers within a day. If you understand mini importation well, you can make N10k/piece profit on the phone and 300k can import 5 of them at once.

Pls can you explain further. Thanks
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by sammysammy111(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
lereinter:

prove
I don't need to prove anything to my oga, hold ur money tight
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by maureen44(f): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
kelz2205:

Interested, kindahouze@gmail.com
pls am interested. I want to be an agent.
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by maureen44(f): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Paretomaster:
@Op, take that 300k to the North during harvest period, buy as much beans or maize as u can, Get a store there, package them well, come back after 3 month, and sell them off, you Would have make 3 times your investment.

I passed on the chance to purchase a bag of beans at 11k last year, only for it to skyrocket to as much as 30k after few months. .

You can also deal in onions.. ...
am interested in this business, how do i contact you. I want to also invest in buying oil from akwa ibom state and sell over there in d north
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by heavyu: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Best bargain here www.nairaland.com/4247879
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by tauraro22: 3:14am On Feb 18, 2018
sammysammy111:
Were is ur location, I av a business plan but don't want open it here, contact me via watsap 07061246614

He requested for answers openly, and you're requesting for a private chat. Nigerians...
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by sammysammy111(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2018
tauraro22:

He requested for answers openly, and you're requesting for a private chkat. Nigerians...
Everybody is not suposs to be investors, cos not everybody can take risk, only investors take risk, others should be career people, if I give us d plan here, 99.9% of us here might not see d business opportunity in it so. For it not to be a subject of debate here, I prefer to tell him privately, besides i dont charge any fee, i love seeing young people suceed
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by perp(f): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2018
cruzz664:
if you are in the north you can venture into buying of wet donkey skin process in two days ready for supply to Chinese merchandise. is lucrative try it. or reach me via 08038581655
Please stay away from this guy, he is a scammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Sambai65(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2018
diluewunmi:

Food stuff make sense pass bro. Try it and you will kmow that bank job is crap. Talking from experience
pleas how can I reach you
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by liprises(m): 1:34am On Dec 20, 2019
The business opportunities in this book is mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by ak22(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2019
liprises:
The business opportunities in this book is mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

How can someone get this book?
Is the book about proposal Or what ?
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by mrgana1: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
ssikiru:

You can start rabbit farming of there's any little space around where you live

You can check my topics to know more about rabbitry
Can you chat me on 07038914109 on rabittry business?
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Orubebe01: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
smokey12345:
yes 300k can set it up.. I have a small laundry that i own and i also have this Quickteller money outlet that i own.. My environment is not that Big its ede, Osun state, Nigeria but I can say out of those 2 i am making gain of at least 70k monthly and if you are getting 70k in this part of the country its more like 130-140k in lagos, abuja and port harcourt....and its only small packaging that is needed
pls can i want to have a chat with u

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ / Fire Guts Access Bank, Victoria Island, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.