Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Hotel Marketers, Get In Here!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hotel Marketers, Get In Here!! (606 Views)

Hello Freelance Ecommerce Marketers, Get Instabuilder And Elementor Pro For 10k / How Much Are Content, Digital And Social Media Marketers Paid In Nigeria? / Top 5 Books In Nigeria For Marketers And Salespeople (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Marketers, Get In Here!! by DeltahArmy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hi guys!

I'm a professional Sales and Marketing Executive with over four years of experience in the hospitality industry. The purpose of this thread, is to bring together all Hotel Sales and Marketing Executive, Sales Managers, Sales Directors, etc and share our experiences in the industry. We can learn from one another on how to improve our sales and meet our targets.

Also, those that have interest in the industry can learn a thing or two from us, which would help them to succeed in the field.

We can as well share any vacancy available at our different hotels for those that need better offer, or just wants to change their location.

I'm anticipating your invaluable contribution to this thread.

Let's go!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hotel Marketers, Get In Here!! by Rhemy2013(f): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2018
I love this,let me book space_______
Re: Hotel Marketers, Get In Here!! by DeltahArmy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Rhemy2013:
I love this,let me book space_______

You're welcome.

I hope more people join us soon.
Re: Hotel Marketers, Get In Here!! by kingsley3218(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
I'm game! Entry level graduate of Hospitality and tourism mgt. Would love to learn from the experiences of professionals in the field already.
Re: Hotel Marketers, Get In Here!! by oginga: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2018
This is nice, its rare to see hospitality thread on Nairaland. I know leisure and tourism sector is yet to be fully utilised in Nigeria due to power failure, security issues and embezzlement of funds by hotel managers.
Each time I look at our coastlines, I see millions of dollars wasting away. Also those empty mansions in Lagos, Abuja and some parts of Ogun state can be converted to money spinner and source of income to youths if proper management is applied.
Re: Hotel Marketers, Get In Here!! by DeltahArmy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
kingsley3218:
I'm game! Entry level graduate of Hospitality and tourism mgt. Would love to learn from the experiences of professionals in the field already.

Welcome
Re: Hotel Marketers, Get In Here!! by DeltahArmy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
oginga:
This is nice, its rare to see hospitality thread on Nairaland. I know leisure and tourism sector is yet to be fully utilised in Nigeria due to power failure, security issues and embezzlement of funds by hotel managers.
Each time I look at our coastlines, I see millions of dollars wasting away. Also those empty mansions in Lagos, Abuja and some parts of Ogun state can be converted to money spinner and source of income to youths if proper management is applied.

I agree with you. Welcome!
Re: Hotel Marketers, Get In Here!! by kingsley3218(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
DeltahArmy:

Welcome
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Schleez Nig Ltd Job Invite / Standard Aviation School With Low Fees In Africa / Get rid of Hypertension: Rain Soul for Hypertension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.