Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Could Singing With Others Improve Your Mental Health? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could Singing With Others Improve Your Mental Health? (352 Views)

Your Diet Can Affect Your Mental Health / Ban On Codeine: Lagos Unveils Comprehensive Strategy To Address Mental Health / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could Singing With Others Improve Your Mental Health? by RxH8: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Could singing with a group improve your mental health? This was the focus of an interesting intervention that was recently evaluated and published in the journal, Medical humanities.

According to the authors of the study, singing with others may mental health by promoting a sense of belonging and well-being.

http://www.healthx24.com/singing-group-improve-mental-health/

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Coconut Oil / 10 first Aid Techniques That Turn Out To be harmful / 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Birthed A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.