Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) (28383 Views)

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by buffalowings: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
davodguy:
Pastor Adeboye pulls millions.

David oyedepo pulls 400k per Sunday

did you guys see this part?

Yet House on the rock hosted over a hundred thousand last December to a gospel concert that cost 100m, he did not collect 1kobo as gate fee or offering.

Where's the greed?

Is it now a dick measuring contest on who could pull the biggest crowd undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
mirexxx:
I don't wanna cry jare!
well then, shut up if u ain't one!
Am in my house, come and shut me up.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
charliboy654:
Am in my house, come and shut me up.
lol we not fighting na smiley
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by akinsammy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
dominique:
It can only be South Africa, the country with the highest number of sheeples. He even charged them 10rands gate fee plus plenty offering during the program. Ride on billionaire pastor, the ministry will continue to grow as long as the people remain gullible

Guess am the only one seeing this......

... "The Prophet also clarified about stories going round about using FNB ticket money to enrich himself. He said that the entire event has a R11 million budget.
The R10 tickets, he said, was too minimal that the money realised was only used to produce the tickets which were principally for control purposes.
He underlined that much of the money used for the event came from his personal accounts"
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by dominique(f): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bollinger:

SA's population is 55 mil. Nigeria is close to 200 mil. Let's say half of SA's and Nigeria's population are sheeples as you say, that would mean the sheeple in SA are 27.5 mil and Nigeria is at 100 mil. How you found a way to make it a South African problem is impressive. Nigeria obviously has a bigger problem of brain dead people believing in an imaginary god but you guys won't pay attention to your problem. You'd rather seek out someone else's and focus on that. Makes you feel better. Smh

I don't know why you are so pained, because I stated the obvious? Nigerian sheeple only enrich pastors but south African sheeple not only enrich pastors but do crazy stuff like eat grass, drink insecticide and lie on the ground for pastor to walk all over them. If that's not the definition of brain dead gullible sheep, I don't know what is. Yes we have our problems, that doesn't mean we can't and won't digress and discuss other stuff when the topic arises . Nothing you can do about it.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by dominique(f): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
mirexxx:
shut up fool! church that recently started accepting offerings and tithes just two months ago
were u there to see d plenty offering?
do u follow his teachings to know d kinda prophet he is?
u just saw a topic abt how he pulled crowd and d devil in u was unleashed to comment rubbish!

Sheep, all the grass he made you eat has affected your brain. No matter how you you prance around the forum defending your shepherd, doesn't change the fact that over 90% of pastors today (your shepherd inclusive) are in it for the financial gains.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by Judicible(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Why do you have negative perception. You need to change this new year
iAudio:
O boy see people.

BUT the joy of most pastors when a large crowd attend their event is not about the number of souls they will win but about how much money they will make from the crowd.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
dominique:

Sheep, all the grass he made you eat has affected your brain. No matter how you you prance around the forum defending your shepherd, doesn't change the fact that over 90% of pastors today (your shepherd inclusive) are in it for the financial gains.
lol babe being a sheep has its benefit
ur deliverance might just be in d hands of d man of God ur tryna pull down lol
let God be d judge if 90% of men of God are in it 4 d money and not a struggling sinner like you
are u morally upright yourself?
touch not my anointed says d lord
has any man of God robbed u b4?
people give what they give willingly
its ur type that gives babalawo money, goat n all and sleep hungry lol just to end up regretting and adding more demons to ur lives
smiley

#myoracle #prophet&prophetessofclass #NightofAngelGabriel
#HaterzGo&Die

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by johnstar(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
mirexxx:
he made his first 1million dollars @17
as a teenager without a church

Adonbilivit

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by greatman247(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
iAudio:
O boy see people.

BUT the joy of most pastors when a large crowd attend their event is not about the number of souls they will win but about how much money they will make from the crowd.

LOL Hustle is real, you're somehow right. See the Pastor even came on stage with the wife. Women like better thing.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
mirexxx:
u believe in magic yet u doubt d power of God?
u believe babalawo can work miracles yet d creator of ur babalawo is powerless right??
who is the creator, the prophet? how is the creator involved in his magic?
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
johnstar:

Adonbilivit
well, u may choose not to believe. it doesn't change that fact! smiley
I'm sick of fellow Christians attacking men of God at all times
see how Muslims react when u mention the name of their prophet or even dare to insult him
they spend millions building mosques everywhere. nobody see that one
u dare not question why a mosque is built here in d north
ànd when pastor just changes his suit to a new one,u ppl wanna kill urselves
maybe u think peter n Paul n all these bible guys were languishing in poverty as ur Sunday sch teacher told u abi
nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
who is the creator, the prophet? how is the creator involved in his magic?
A prophet is the mouth of God.. he can speak and declare things even when God is silent. so now imagine u an ordinary human who does not posses such anointing and authority trying to bring him down. its a lost battle na
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
dominique:

I don't know why you are so pained, because I stated the obvious? Nigerian sheeple only enrich pastors but south African sheeple not only enrich pastors but do crazy stuff like eat grass, drink insecticide and lie on the ground for pastor to walk all over them. If that's not the definition of brain dead gullible sheep, I don't know what is. Yes we have our problems, that doesn't mean we can't and won't digress and discuss other stuff when the topic arises . Nothing you can do about it.

That's about the most idiotic thing i have ever heard. You are still doing it. You know you are phucked but you'd rather rather focus on someone else who's phucked up. Smh. How 'bout you remove that log in your eyes before trying to do surgery on someone who has a pebble in theirs? grin
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
mirexxx:
A prophet is the mouth of God.. he can speak and declare things even when God is silent. so now imagine u an ordinary human who does not posses such anointing and authority trying to bring him down. its a lost battle na
how can you confirm that he possesses an anointing?
if he is the mouth of God, what is the Bible?
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bollinger:

That's about the most idiotic thing i have ever heard. You are still doing it. You know you are phucked but you'd rather rather focus on someone else who's phucked up. Smh. How 'bout you remove that log in your eyes before trying to do surgery on someone who has a pebble in theirs? grin

I can feel your pain thousands of kilometres from wherever you are. I would also be pained if my countypeople are ridiculed for doing the most ridiculous things in the name of religion. If you're asked to choose between two gullible sheep; one foolishly gives his money away to rich men of God while the other does the weirdest things like drink petrol and eat grass who would you pick? It's nobody's fault that the IQ of an average religious South African is subliminally low, so don't come here and take out your frustrations on us. Now go eat some grass and wash it down with a tall glass of petrol with your fellow countrymen.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
dominique:

I can feel your pain thousands of kilometres from wherever you are. I would also be pained if my countypeople are ridiculed for doing the most ridiculous things in the name of religion. If you're asked to choose between two gullible sheep; one foolishly gives his money away to rich men of God while the other does the weirdest things like drink petrol and eat grass who would you pick? It's nobody's fault that the IQ of an average religious South African is subliminally low, so don't come here and take out your frustrations on us. Now go eat some grass and wash it down with a tall glass of petrol with your fellow countrymen.

I wouldn't choose either. I'd run away from them. That's what i do. I run away from s.tupid people. You know why? Because being around s.tupid people will result in the kind of argument you are tabling. Wetin do una wey una come be like dis na? Religion has a way of mass producing some weird phucking people i swear.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
dominique:

cheesy

cheesy

grin

grin

Dominique please pity person pickin na
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by Goodness4525: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Treasure1919:
Don't be quick to judge
pack if u don't have anything to say
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
This scammer boy forming pastor eh

Idiots will still attend his church

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
how can you confirm that he possesses an anointing?
if he is the mouth of God, what is the Bible?
God works miracles through him
you can't be a prophet without being anointed first. the Bible is the word of God.
Jesus and other prophets in the bible were also used by God despite d existence of the Torah. U need faith to understand certain things too. sometimes the easiest way to believe in a Prophet is when he is revealed to u by God himself. that's all I can say mehn.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by noblefrank31(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2018
»» Are Weary And Tired Of Life? Jesus Wants To Do A New Thing In Your Life Today! See Powerful Prayer Points For Instant Breakthroughs And Miracles!
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2018
mirexxx:
God works miracles through him
How can you prove that using the Bible?
mirexxx:
you can't be a prophet without being anointed first. the Bible is the word of God.
show me from the Bible. Who anointed Daniel?
mirexxx:

Jesus and other prophets in the bible were also used by God despite d existence of the Torah.
How can you explain Hebrews 1:1-2?
mirexxx:

U need faith to understand certain things too.
what makes your faith different from everybody else'?
mirexxx:

sometimes the easiest way to believe in a Prophet is when he is revealed to u by God himself. that's all I can say mehn.
will God reveal a prophet to you or will he reveal the message to you? Did Jesus ask us to listen to prophets?
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
I thought South African musician,Kasper Nyovest filled up this particular stadium to it's capacity when he held his concert there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Louis Odudu Dies 4 Days After Escaping Kidnappers' Den / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.