Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,841 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nurses Save More Lives Than Doctors. (Yusuf Is Getting Better) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nurses Save More Lives Than Doctors. (Yusuf Is Getting Better) (502 Views)

Rabiu Yusuf Is Dead / Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties / Pastor Adeboye Has Touched More Lives Than Politicians - Ex-President Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurses Save More Lives Than Doctors. (Yusuf Is Getting Better) by KingSango(m): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2018
Yes, it is true. Doctors after saving the life of patients on the operating table fail at critical after care. Pres. Abraham Lincoln could have lived after he was shot during his public assassination. The Doctors that treated him actually saved his life, yet the doctors didn't feel it necessary to change bandage, to keep his wounds clean and give him the tender care that would have ensured his survival, thus Abraham Lincoln died. It was later determined in this modern time with Nursing becoming a science that if Abraham Lincoln had nurses during his treatment he would lived. This is very critical for Nigeria to know that the best doctors are needed but they are not more important that women nurses in delivering after care. Working in a Hospital myself for several years I witnessed doctors have 100s of patients. Sometimes peeping in on patients and not even knowing their names without reading their charts, but Nurses were there everyday with their patients and even knew their family and children by name.

When you are me, I see from my own point of view. I like President Buhari, he's been a great inspiration. I see how the good that Buhari has done with his life in being one of the generals that brought an end to the terrible Nigerian civil war. Also his amazing comeback as President of Nigeria during these End Times, he has pushed BK out of Nigeria who were killing so many people and terrorizing the North. Buhari has stopped the Biafra and the crazy man who wanted to launch a civil war again. I see Pres. Buhari having a hard time although he's done so much good, I can only pray better for him and his family. I have thought day and night about the condition of Yusuf and I know is getting better. So my good advice is that after his surgery is for them to focus upon getting Yusuf the best nurses to ensure a quick and solid recovery. Ase, ase, ase, ooo!

What you want is. It is that simple. Announce what you want to be and it is

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Nurses Save More Lives Than Doctors. (Yusuf Is Getting Better) by cbrass(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2018
So how does this talk about Yusuf getting better
Re: Nurses Save More Lives Than Doctors. (Yusuf Is Getting Better) by KingSango(m): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2018
cbrass:
So how does this talk about Yusuf getting better

What you want is. It is that simple. Announce what you want to be and it is. cheesy

You are in the land of magic and Gods and you act mystified at it at work.
Ase

Love Sango
Re: Nurses Save More Lives Than Doctors. (Yusuf Is Getting Better) by Leopantro: 12:32am On Jan 04, 2018
i need the picture of that guy about to slap another guy from the back to be placed here because it seems the OP needs that slap to reset the brain regarding what you wrote and Yusuf getting better.

2 Likes

Re: Nurses Save More Lives Than Doctors. (Yusuf Is Getting Better) by KingSango(m): 12:37am On Jan 04, 2018
Leopantro:
i need the picture of that guy about to slap another guy from the back to be placed here because it seems the OP needs that slap to reset the brain regarding what you wrote and Yusuf getting better.

When you are me, I see from my own point of view. I like President Buhari, he's been a great inspiration. I see how the good that Buhari has done with his life in being one of the generals that brought an end to the terrible Nigerian civil war. Also his amazing comeback as President of Nigeria during these End Times, he has pushed BK out of Nigeria who were killing so many people and terrorizing the North. Buhari has stopped the Biafra and the crazy man who wanted to launch a civil war again. I see Pres. Buhari having a hard time although he's done so much good, I can only pray better for him and his family. I have thought day and night about the condition of Yusuf and I know is getting better. So my good advice is that after his surgery is for them to focus upon getting Yusuf the best nurses to ensure a quick and solid recovery. Ase, ase, ase, ooo!

Love Sango

(1) (Reply)

A’ibom Contributes Over 40% To Buhari’s Achievements- Udoh / Two Feared Dead As Police, Shi’ites Clash In Kaduna / Politicians Sponsoring Killers Should Be Arrested – Governor Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.