Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ikomoja The Beast - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ikomoja The Beast (12616 Views)

The Beast I Love / Supernatural Story My Beast / The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
hidhrhis:

are u updating tonight or tomorrow
haa Tomorrow oo morning just to preview it then i will upload sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by skubido(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
chibestjerry:

haa Tomorrow oo morning just to preview it then i will upload sorry for the inconvenience

nothing do u boss. wagbayiiii
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2018
hmmm nice story
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by fifty5(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ruqayyahmusa:
We re waitin...
are you the ruka musa that graduated from unilag and abeokuta grammar school respectively.

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2018
**Kyrgyzstan Russian**
**Red Clan Morgue**

The three warriors were standing on Aaron grave, they had went to pay their final respect, the ghost will be awarded in a month time,
they all know that Aaron was the best warrior among them, with him dead that space can only be fill by either Ugo or Nadia,
Ugo was putting on a dark shades him and Evans were both Knelling only Nadia was standing with her hand folded across her chest,
they spent about an hour before they finally stood up and head towards the facility gate.
‘Am hungry, don’t you guys want to eat’ Nadia said regretting she had said it; it’s still evident that the boy’s were still sober.
‘Am not hungry’ Evans said eyeing her no doubt he had start to dislike her,

‘Then am going if you guys are not hungry,’

She had cover already start waving a cab when Ugo Charge towards her
‘We just lost our best warrior and all you could think of is food’ he said trying to hid his disappointment
‘Spare me the crap, it’s been two months,’ she said opening the door of the restaurant,
They have been seated Ugo can’t comprehend the reason behind her attitude, ever since Aaron and Musa die, she just went about as if nothing had happen, he stare at her she is a fragment of beauty, having all the shapes and curves a woman is meant to have, he has done all his best to win her, but he had failed woefully, it seems she does not have any interest in the opposite sex,
how she had become what she is still puzzle him, they had grow up together, trained together and fought together, they were close and fond of each other more than the rest, they are the only warrior from Nigeria, she is from Bauchi state, although she never talk much about her family, she was just six years old when she was brought in, so he never pushed it all he knows was that her father was a policeman.

They were already seated facing
‘You know that Aaron has always love you like his sister’

Nadia cast him a very sharp look, but she didn’t say anything she pretend to be totally oblivious of his words

She had, had enough she finally spoke in a calm tone that carry anger

‘Aaron was a good warrior and a brother, so is Musa it is a pity that no one is even mentioning him,
Aaron is now everybody hero, we didn’t even hold a special candle ceremony for him, Aaron die because he became attach like you and Evans are becoming now’ she pause staring at a young girl that just step inside the restaurant, she had seen those eyes before,
she was sure, but she couldn’t just place where, she watch as the lady order for a take away she finish her order and was already heading towards the door.

Ugo follow her eyes and notice the beautiful girl that was already out of the restaurant.
“Excuse I will be back surely’ she said as she had already stood up
she looks around the premises and sees that the lady came with a car she went after her
‘Izvinite (excuse me)’ she said as the lady has already open her car door and was already inside.
She turn and their eye met they stare at each other, the images came flowing she now remember her, she was now smiling

‘Chto ya mogu sdelat’ diya vas’ (what can I do for you)’ she asked
‘Have we met before? Nadia asked with the smile still plastered on her face
‘I don’t think so’ she reply she knows she had to act fast her hand was already in her pulse, she had already gripped her gun and was ready for action,

‘You don’t have to do that’ I came in peace’ Nadia said raising her hand up
‘So what do you want with me’ she asked releasing her finger from the trigger
‘I want us to talk’ she pause and look at the suspicious look on her face, “c’mon your friends just kill two of our best warrior if I had wanted you dead, don’t you think that my friend there won’t be trigger happy to kill you right now’ I just want to talk’ she said bringing down her hand.

Bucky sighted audibly and motion her to get in.

Ugo was flabbergasted as he watch her enter the lady car and drove away with a lady she just met, he was angry she had undervalued him, he silently eat his food thinking who the lady was, he was just seeing her for the first time.

They had driven to another restaurant none said a word to each other, they were still maintaining the silent when Bucky had already order for a French wine,

‘Am sorry for the death of your brothers, the beast also took something from me’ her voice registered regret

‘Oh it’s nothing after all we were there to kill your master, so it’s a sacrifice, after all the weak does not deserve to live.’

The sober look on Bucky face turned to a surprise one, as if she did not hear what Nadia has just said she ask again

‘what did you just said’
‘Which part of it you didn’t hear’ Nadia ask, sipping her drink
‘Am sorry forgive my ear they are sometime deaf’ they burst out in laughter
‘What did you say your name was again?’
‘My name is Bucky’ she said stretching her hand for a handshake
‘Am Nadia’ she said groping her hand in handshake.

They were in the car chatting and laughing, they had known each other details with just the little time they had spend together.

“You know I had a plan to kill you the night we attack your clan’ Nadia said still smiling she stops when she notices that Bucky has stopped smiling.

‘What’s wrong?’
‘Danki was my uncle; he was the one that took me in after my father was killed by Maureen’

‘Maureen kill your Father, and you still work for her’ Nadia ask stroking her head
‘Yea, my father was the original founder of Shadow Clan now know as Night clan, we always do practice every evening after the Sarbarter training, that particular Sunday, my father had dismiss the training, he told everybody to rest, I know something is wrong he seems worried and afraid of something, I could tell from his body language and action, he was sitting in the garden, it was a authentic night with a full moon, with a jillion tropical twinkles lighting up the sky, a steady night breeze was blowing, he was with a woman I could see her clearly, she was beautiful, her shapely body melded with the night has the gentle wind blew her fabric, she was on woven she was wearing a black dress she was so beautiful, at first they start their discussion in low tunes, before I saw her brought out her gun then I saw my father went on his knee, can you imagine, she blew off his brain, the gun was on silencer, she told me that night that I should forgive her that my father was a bad guy. But I was not angry with her infect I was happy, Please don’t ask me why” she paused staring at Nadia that has been staring at her the whole time,
Their eyes were lock each staring deep into each other eyes, their face moving gentle, before they engulf each other in a passionate kiss devouring their lips, Nadia finally broke the kiss

The tension in the car was high
Both assassin had just let emotion get in their way, they knows that emotion make you weak, an beside they were supposed to be killing each other not kissing
Bucky was lost in her thought
‘You are the first girl that has….’ She didn’t finish before Nadia cut her short
‘I love the way your lips move when you talk’
‘Come spend the night with me’ Bucky asked still holding unto Nadia hand
‘Sorry the clan does not allow us to stay out’
‘You don’t look like an assassin to me’ Bucky said
‘Neither do you’
‘You fight like a master’ they both start laughing
‘Let me drop you’

‘My house is only a block away from here’, you don’t want the boys to see you’ Nadia said stepping out of the car immediately “by the way I love your Car it’s beautiful’

‘Ohh it’s not mine, it belong to De’ great Rose’ she travel to Egypt
‘Did you just said de’ great Rose’ Nadia ask trying to remember where she had heard that name recently it has to do with the recent attack.
‘See you tomorrow don’t forget to call me’ Bucky said kicking the engine back to life

Nadia was contented she has never been so fulfill in her entire life, she wish they could spend more but law is law she had to obey it pending the time she will graduate and own her freedom.

‘Bye’ Nadia said waving at her as the car disappear into the street

He came out of his hiding place he has saw all that happen, the hatred he has for her grew, how can an assassin allow herself get attach not to a man but to her fellow sex, damn she should watch her back because she will finally regret turning him down, he ram his fist into the wall, he hate her, he watch the car disappear into the street, and as for that Homo of a b***h he will kill her, he type number on his phone and dial it…. the phone rang for some second before it was finally answer
‘Hello what can I do for you’ the voice seems to be in a hurry
‘I need a favour; I want you to track a number for me’

Sorry for the late and short update work has been tight for me.
Your comments are highly needed, thank you
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by pacifust058(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2018
Update ooooo
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestbuddy: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2018
why do i get ban anytime i update
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestbuddy: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2018
pacifust058:
Update ooooo
very soon dear
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Divepen1 mostbles emperorblog Rosemary33 benita27 kimbra cowhard nastyogx bibi294 krizbaby where art thou you boy is here oo
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by emperorblog(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2018
chibestjerry:
Divepen1 mostbles emperorblog Rosemary33 benita27 kimbra cowhard nastyogx bibi294 krizbaby where art thou you boy is here oo

we are here
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by CowHard: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2018
chibestjerry:

We done land....good job bro
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by skubido(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2018
tanks OP, nice wan.
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2018
chibestjerry:
Where My Name
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2018
devilmaycry1:

Where My Name
LOL sorry Boss yours is high Mention
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by fifty5(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Baba abeg update o
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
‘How could she have know, we have an inside man’ Rueben said his voice was high, he has been summoned by the Red Clan, they don’t normally invite the whole clan except it’s an urgent meeting, he was representing the late Mauna,

They were about 5 Clan leader’s present; they were in the conference hall,
‘Maureen is becoming stronger and tough’ he continue saying trying to draw their attention, we need to attack her now’ he said and sat down everybody was staring at him, he is the youngest among them,
Somdovic stood up and spoke after some minute silent; he was in charge of the Europe Ghost Warrior’s
‘Maureen is not the Shadow Clan, you can attack, even if we should succeed in breaking her security, how do you plan on killing her’ he paused looking at Rueben everybody was now silent, they were all expecting the grandmaster to say something.

Rashid spoke after the silent has finally settled in the room.

‘Gathering our troop to fight will only draw the authority’s attention to us. We will use her own weapon against her ‘Somdovic and Collins you two are in charge of our best warriors the Africa and Europe Ghost’ you should prepare the Warriors, we will start by destroying her Partner’s, the Ghost ceremony is coming we won’t need any distraction, we have lost too many good men to Maureen, Rose de’ great, Blackwood, Mauna, Jeff.
There was a momentarily silent and strangely enough the silent still persisted nobody spoke all eyes were on him,
He spoke on low tunes, ‘do any of you know how Maureen was able to influence Sainte John, how she was able to kill Mauna using untamed Warriors, how she was able to kill Rose de’ great one of the greatest warrior we have ever had, how she was able to generate so much fear in the heart of her counterpart,’ his voice seems as if he was listing her success and glory, ‘Maybe she is always a step forward.
‘Rueben you should find out when she is holding their Beast Ceremony I will pay her a visit, we need to retrieve Rose de’ great body, at least we own her a beneficial ceremony.’ We will use the ghost warriors to do the job, gather the warriors’.

All the warriors from the seven continents were all gathered in the training ground, last time they were gathered like this was for a competition, which was won by the Europe team follow by the Africa team led by Aaron.

The grand master was standing in their middle, he cleared his throat,
‘The ghost ceremony has been postpone, each one of you will carry out a deadly mission, that will prove your worth, and if you are successful you are qualified for the finale competition,’ he said looking at the young warriors staring at him, ‘your coordinators will give you your targets and some essential information’

The three warriors were in their sitting room waiting for Collins (their coordinator), he finally arrive with some document in his hand, he didn’t wait for their greetings before he start distributing the documents to them.

“Evans and Ugo you both going to South Africa, with different targets, Your targets are all listed with their address with necessary information” he paused staring at Nadia with an awkward expression on his face “good luck boys, you leave in 2 weeks time”

“We should have paid that b***h a visit before we leave” Evans said
He wait patiently for him to reply, he knows that he is still pained for discovering that Nadia never had any feeling for him,
“and why should we pay her a visit it’s her life and I don’t care what she do with her life, she is our friend and fellow warrior that’s all, so we should concentrate on the mission at hand”
‘I know this kind of feeling, it has happened to me before, don’t worry it will dissolve with time’’ he said loading his revolver.
Ugo looked at him ‘when will you stop deceiving yourself, you are a liar, a pained liar, there is something more and I don’t care F***king care, let’s stick to the damn mission, lets us not make the same mistake we made in Israel” he was now getting irritated, he was holding the Mumba, Aaron favorite weapon.

*The knock sounded again*
“Come in” he snapped
The figure that came in wasn’t Collins or Evans, the straight legs, flat belly, full bosoms and outstanding hips but Nadia, she was the very last person Ugo had expected, and they have not talk since she dumped him at the restaurant, he wondered what problem she was about to offload from her head to his head, she was dressed in a jeans with a sleeveless top, so tight that it brings all the available shapes on her body, his body were arouse at her sight, he try to hid the mounting up of his manhood but failed woefully, he knows she knew, that she had an effect on him , he finally let go, and asked arrogantly “what do you want?”
She ignore him and sat on the bed ‘it’s that how to welcome a lady’ she said
‘You and Evans are going to the same mission while am sent alone that’s not fair”
“then you should be talking to Collins and not me’ he replied her angrily
‘Its like am not welcome here’ she stood up and start heading towards the door, she was a step closer to the door when he rushed after her and held her hand,

“My mission is to kill Adam Monzode the CEO of Earkata in South Africa, while Evans will take out the Chief of staff” we both have different mission although same Country’ he said with a pleading look on his face, he was expecting her to tell him where she was posted but instead she just nodded, he release her from his grip as she made for the door again,
“Where were you posted” he asks her, she was already at the door holding the handle.
“Am going to Port-Harcourt Nigeria, to kill Lieutenant Ikedi” she said banging the door, she nearly collide with Evans that was coming in
“Did she just say Nigeria” he ask as soon as he steps inside the room’
‘You heard her right man; I heard they have the strongest warriors in Africa’

‘Both of you are the only Nigerians we have here’ don’t you ever think of going home, I envy her’ Evans said arranging some guns inside their bags

‘Home, I don’t have any home, except the Clan’ those eyes I saw that night keep reminding me of my Brother’ he said putting on his shades
‘No more questions lets go we are running late’ he said cutting Evans that was about to said something
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
fifty5:
Baba abeg update o
Aha Maigida abeg manage this short update, no forget to drop your opinion as it is highly needed biko
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by skubido(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
tanks for the update.
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
wow na war time
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
devilmaycry1:
wow na war time
aha manage the short update ooo
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by fifty5(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's war time grabbing my popcorn right about now....
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by fifty5(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Getting curious here it seems ugo is ikomoja's brother.
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by skubido(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
fifty5:
Getting curious here it seems ugo is ikomoja's brother.

yes na
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by fifty5(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
skubido:

yes na
nice one.
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Bobosneh: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
I just dey feel this story Walai. op weldone jare more mb to your phone
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
**South Africa**
**Northern Cape Town**
They were already logged in a hotel that was provided for them by the Red Clan.
They had agreed to help each other take out their target first they are going to kill Adam Manzode together before going for Evans target the Chief of Staff Tony Steward.

“Do you know the reason the Clan is sending us after these men?” Evans ask pulling off his shoe
Ugo looked at him with a questioning look,
“Yours is to obey the Clan, not question their order” he wasn’t smiling when he was speaking
“Am sorry dude just that haven’t you been tire of being just a weapon to them” he pause when he saw the look on Ugo face,
“I mean look at what happen at Israel, look Aaron and Musa are both gone Man, and who knows we might be N____” he didn’t get to finish his last sentence as Ugo sent him rambling on the floor, he tried to rise, but was unsuccessful as Ugo has send his knee cap against his face, he pull out his gun and points it towards his head.
“You are fully aware of what happen to anyone that spoke against the clan” he said cracking his gun,
Evans manage to look up, their eyes connect
“You are going to shoot me because of the Clan will yah, then do it” blood oozing out of his mouth “Kill me, I never choose to be a Ghost, I was chosen, taken me from my home, my freedom never count” he yelled at him
“SHUT THE F**K UP” Ugo shouted tightening his grip on the gun trigger,
“Go on pull the trigger, pull the f**king trigger” Evans shout at him… His grip tightens more on the gun his finger was already pressing the trigger, slowly then BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM that was the ringing tone of Ugo phone, he looks at Evans once more before he lower the gun, he knows who is calling already,
“Hello” he picks the call after the second ring
“Have you guys landed” her voice was calm and caring like a lover that miss her boyfriend or was it his head playing trick on him,
“Yea we landed before 2 pm thanks for the call, and try to stay alive”
“Ok you too bye”.

He turns towards Evans that has fully be erected on his feet, he was wiping the blood on his face,
“Am not sorry if you are expecting me to say that” anytime you dare insult the Clan I will personally kill you” Evans ignore him and went on moping the blood on his face, he drop the tissue on the floor, and immediately pulls his gun out and point it directly at Ugo head.
“I think we have a mission to accomplished mother****Ker”

They both erupt in laughter
“Am sorry dude” Ugo said pulling off his jacket
‘I thought you weren’t going to apologies idiota” Evans said mockingly.

Earkata group of company (EGC) was the largest South Africa shipment, own by Adam Manzode some had accused him of human trafficking, but a man as powerful as him with the support and thumb up of the government no one dares make a case out of it. He had received awards from different organization including the African anti – traffickers, a snake in a savior clothing, his shipment of course was the main traffickers of human across Africa.

“Okay commander” Sly said “we are clear”
Adam Manzode steeped out of the fully air – condition restaurant,
“Already on the veranda’ Banzo spoke into his transmitter he is one of the finest hit man, a former military officer, Trained in Nigeria by the NAC he had resign from being an hit man immediately he heard the proposed amount Manzode had to offer him to be his Chief Bodyguard he had also selected Sly his closest friend in the military,…. there were four Limo lining up at the front rear of the restaurant.

He spoke again “Open her up, the Boss is here” after he said that did the Limo electrically locked rear click open.
Banzo nodded at the driver as he open the door for Manzode, he then slid in next to him, closed the door, then tapped on Central Lock at the bullet proof window with one knuckle. The Limousine’s started moving.

The two warriors was sitting in the restaurant, they had tracked him down from his office down to the restaurant looking for any possible probability that will make their target exposed to attack easily.
Evans was still mooching the sandwich at his hand, he was less concerned about the tight security of a thing, his style has been, “bust in with a Sub machine gun sprayed the bullet and escape” he hate all the tactical planning of a thing.

“He has a tight security” Ugo said he has been looking at the Convoy of Limo disappear into the street.
“Evans shook his head “he is always with his security even at home and office, everywhere he goes, we have been tracking him since yesterday, Why don’t we do it my own way, you know the Evans style burst in and shoot” he said, gesticulating with his hand,
“Those guys are well trained shooters, don’t you see the way they move, the way they communicate before the Limo drove away, they are quiet organized…..” he paused he seems to remember something “the Limo yes, c’mon let’s get outer here”.

*They were back at the hotel*
Ugo was drawing what seems like a plan to him, “the Limo might be bullet proofs, but we have the machine gun, with this he said demonstrating a metal grenade that look like an A5 paper and off course we have the Black Mumba, the plan here is to draw them out of the Limo” Evans was listening with knee interest the plan seems good to him, “they are too many of them and beside what about the cops won’t they be a problem?”

“We attack him this night, he will be visiting his Company and I know he won’t be going with all his security and with the right location, then BOOM” he said with a grin “With the information we have his shipment will arrive this night he will be there for inspection, we hit him before he gets there”

“Ha-ha we should be preparing then” he said polishing his favorite weapon the Russian Made Machine Gun, he had equally chosen the weapon, it was the best in the store, not even a Limo Bullet Proof can stop it from scratching.

****10:25 pm*****
His phone was ringing, he looks at the screen “Daddy boy” was boldly display at the screen, he picks and put it at loud speaker,
“Danielle”
“Good evening daddy”
“How are you doing Sweetheart?, are you not asleep yet?”
“No daddy, tomorrow is my birthday” the little girl voice echoed inside the car
“How can I forget huh, my Daring birthday”
There was a chuckle at the other end of the line,
“Love you Dad’
“Love you too”
She hand the phone over to her mother, they spoke for a while before he hung up

They were on their way to his company. He was about to receive a classified cargo, he didn’t go with all his security and convoy, just his two right hand man, Sly and Banzo.
Sly was seated in the front seat with the driver, while Banzo was at the back with Manzode, he understand the love the father got for the child is like no other.

They have turn towards the narrow street that leads to his company, it was dark and dreamy part of the town, a street ghetto with streetlights broken out and dead, shipped car lining the road, though things were getting better for Northern Cape town but the future still have a long way to go, there were street in northern cape town, he couldn’t walk along at night: gun, vest and vigil not withstanding: a bullet proof Limo made him little more secure----------

There came a terrific bang, that rocket the Limo, it hung for what seems like forever on two wheels, then fell back and hit the street hard.

“What the hell?” Banzo had already had his pistol out as the Limo fishtailed, slewed and slammed into a streetlight post, the post was fiberglass, and it snapped off at the bumper level and fell on the Limo, spraying shattered glass in a tinkling rain upon the Car’s trunk

Banzo saw a man in black running towards the car from out of the sticky night. The man wore a face cap pulled low but not covering his face, he was smiling.

“Go!” Sly yelled to the driver “Go! Go!”...
The driver tried, the engine roared, the wheel screeched, but the car didn’t move, the stench of burning rubber filled the car.
Sly was already reaching for his own pistol when the man in black reached the Limo and slapped something on the door, whatever it was stick metallically, the man turned and sprinted away back into the darkness________

“Out!” Banzo Screamed, “he’s stuck a grenade on the door, Out!”
Banzo grabbed the door handle jerked Manzode and his kid out they all hit the ground in a sloppy shoulder roll.

There came the repetitive bark of a submachine gun, followed by the heavy explosion that rock the Limo,
Banzo that was still holding the man, Sly and the Driver have been arm already, Pistols pulled out ready for any action all looking for cover. Nothing, Nowhere to hide!
He glance back at the Limo, what kind of explosive did they use that render the Limo useless. The machine gun came again, they all docked,

In a small corner of his mind Banzo knew that most Sub Machine gun used pistol ammunition and that the vest he and Sly both wore would withstand any ammunition as long as they can keep their head s……..
----Blood and brain matter sprayed from the side of the driver as a bullet exited his head----
“Damn! Damn! Who are these peoples, he can manage a Machine gun but not with a sniper at large.
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2018
thank for that update
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2018
devilmaycry1:
thank for that update
welcome BOSS
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Sorry for the late update, work was tight as always, and beside I notice the lack of interest on the story.

This is not an update just the conclusion part of the last update thanks please bears with me

“Who are these people” the voice of Adam Manzode brought him back from his thought
“I don’t know but they are well prepare for us”, Banzo was still saying when blood and flesh matter trespass from Sly chest,
“No. No!” he was angry he stood up shooting at the direction of the shooter, he ran out of ammunition and quickly pull another revolver before he could pinpoint, a bullet has already scattered his wrist, he fell down, he looks towards Manzode direction he couldn’t locate the man again, he has probably ran into the darkness, a dark figure appear in front of him, waving his revolver at him, even in the darkness, Banzo saw the young man probably in his late, he could fell his other weapon with his left hand, even he is going to die he won’t die alone, he close his eyes waiting for the right time to pull his weapon and strike, during his years in the military he has learn the element of surprise in an attack, he could feel his attacker getting closer towards him, he close his eyes he could feel his attacker standing above him, it’s his right time, he brought out his other gun taking his attacker by surprise, before he could squeeze the trigger a bullet has penetrated his hand scattering his arm, he wailed in pain, the strength has already left him, ‘whoever those guys are they are professionals, this wasn’t any street gang or any local hitman, this was a perfect hit from a good sniper, he was thinking out loud before, he close his eyes as he went into oblivion.

Help! Help!” he was shouting still running at the lonely quiet street, everything had seems like a movie in the beginning he knows he had enemies but none of his enemies can pull an attack like this then who are those people, he was tired already at this moment of his life he hated why he hadn’t hit the gym last two month ago, excess fat has been an disadvantage to him at this particular moment of his life.
He saw a young man, the man wore dark shades, he was holding two revolver on both hand, he was still as a statue, he couldn’t run again, he fell at his knee as the figure approaches him,
“Who are you” he shouts as the figure was closer to him
“Bow your head” he order the trembling man,
The man didn’t obliged as he slowly bow down, he didn’t bother asking what his crime was, he has done so many evil things to deserve death, Amidst the tears he manage to say psalm 23……
Ugo allowed him to finish at least granting him his final prayer, before saying “Am from the Red clan and am here to punish you for your crime”
At the mention of Red clan, he notice the shocked expression on the man face, the man bring his face up, he was about to say something when the bullet hit him between the eyes, he feel down, blood streams from his body,

“Hey let’s get out of here” Evans yelled from a distance.
He dash into the darkness, the mission has been a success and an easy one.
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Bobosneh: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
op may God continue to bless you as dey bless me with Update
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by shigo20(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
carry on the good work bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Make A Story / Guess The Author Or The Book / 17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.