Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

Signs To Tell He’s Getting Ready To Break Up With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Tell He’s Getting Ready To Break Up With You (466 Views)

Signs To Tell He Won't Marry You / How Can I Tell He Is Good In Bed? / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs To Tell He’s Getting Ready To Break Up With You by Notedlifestyles(m): 4:46am On Jan 04, 2018
Looking for signs your man is about to break up with you is not easy to admit but won’t it be better to be prepared for a break up than to be caught unaware? Below are some signs he is about to break up with you and jet out of the door.

He has become distant: “When guys start being very distant unreasonably, watch it, he is detaching himself emotionally from you and it means that his mind is somewhere else and that maybe, he isn’t ready to keep his commitment to you”.

He consistently does not bother to return your calls: “Look, any guy who is in love always returns his lady’s calls but when he stops caring, blocking you off is the first move, guys block off every communication channel with the girl they are “done with”.

READ ALSO: 7 Sign To Note He Has Lost Interest In Your Relationship

relationship signs

He gets impatient with you: “Guys tend to create a hostile environment to make the “expired chic” uncomfortable and they can start doing irritating things to get rid of you, emotional torture can also be used to make you give up on the relationship because when they no longer want to continue in a relationship, they get frustrated and irritated by every little thing you do”.

He purposely ignores you: “When it is over, all you do is not appreciated, guys tend to send out the “over” message by ignoring and treating you like trash and the best way to do it is to embarrass you publicly or walk out on you in the presence of his friends or the new girl”.

READ 5 Ways To Touch Her Vag!na During S3x

He no longer cares about you: “How you feel or what you are going through is least in his priority at this stage, this is a deliberate ploy for by adopted by guys so girl read the handwriting on the wall and zap”.

“He no longer wants to be seen with you in public”.

So baby girl you deserve better, once you start noticing these signs and you discussed it with him without any tangible reason just let him go because you are way too precious to put yourself through emotional torture, he is not worth you.

https://notedlifestyles.com/relationship-breakup-signs/

Re: Signs To Tell He’s Getting Ready To Break Up With You by jamexborn(m): 5:01am On Jan 04, 2018
Smh
Re: Signs To Tell He’s Getting Ready To Break Up With You by Cyoung4real(m): 5:08am On Jan 04, 2018
beautiful nonsense..............my own paddy got a girl friend while I was drinking garri and before I could finish drinking it, they have broken up

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Tell He’s Getting Ready To Break Up With You by 2undeee(m): 6:10am On Jan 04, 2018
this one na back page no b front page
Re: Signs To Tell He’s Getting Ready To Break Up With You by jaxmand: 6:29am On Jan 04, 2018
I knew Morata and lukaku are in the same whatsapp group
But
I didn't know Morata Was The admin

(1) (Reply)

6 Behaviors That Kills Relationship / A Nairalander In Need Of Help!!! / Twitter User Tells Women To Stop Crying About Rape And Learn To Enjoy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.