Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,999 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka (19445 Views)

Bode George: Justice Ayo Salami Unfit To Head Panel Investigating Magu / Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2018
Father Mbaka didn't mention Dankwambo in his message. They should stop mis interpreting him.
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by remzytimer: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Who is financing them! Dankwabo we know and we support!!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Sanctecosma(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2018
Flets:
I do not blame Mbaka, I blame the docile, foolish, ignorant church goers under his tutelage.

Mbaka has played out all the cards of a politician and foolish Nigerians still consider him a priest.

No matter wjat you say, no matter your opinions about him. The eternal truth is, he is still a priest ordained in the order of Melchizedek of old and whom I still respect and hold (and will continue to respect and hold) on high regard.
... So get that in ur head.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Sanctecosma(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2018
Flets:
I do not blame Mbaka, I blame the docile, foolish, ignorant church goers under his tutelage.

Mbaka has played out all the cards of a politician and foolish Nigerians still consider him a priest.

No matter what you say, no matter your opinions about him. The eternal truth is, he is still a priest ordained in the order of Melchizedek of old and whom I still respect and hold (and will continue to respect and hold) on high regard.
... So get that in ur head.
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by pinky1974: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2018
If President is a dullard
And Reverend Father a politician grin
Then the country people will be??
Nigerians are reaping what they have sowed grin grin grin
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by nfour4(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2018
MrPolitics:
This is just another political group. Dankwambo is the best performing governor in the north east and maybe the whole north based on resources allocated to him

I don't like the priest Mbaka or believe him though
U are right
This governor is a 1st class graduate, he has his PhD and He was once the accountant General of the Federation.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by eodavids(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Even a rat is better than Buhari
We all know
But Mbaka should leave politics to the politicians
And face his pulpit

Surely, Mbaka needs to avoid politics. Let the politicians play the politics, while priests minister on their pulpits/alters.
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by rikamann: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Rev Mbaka should join politics if interested he should PLEASE STOP confusion
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by waveman2: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2018
The guy brought about the IPPS and TSA dat buhari and Co are using now. This is the kind of person we need from the north. I told people if you have a strong and transparent system. It's will expose any form of corruption so we don't, have to waste money saying we are fighting corruption. The guy is a first class material from the north.

nfour4:

U are right
This governor is a 1st class graduate, he has his PhD and He was once the accountant General of the Federation.

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by kissval1388: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2018
am an Igbo, born a d brought up in Gombe state... I can confidently tell you guys that Governor Hassan dankwanbo is working hard and very fit to be a president... in fact, Gombe state is blessed with good Governors starting from hashidu, Goje to dankwambo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by buchilino(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
He added , “ Perhaps , Rev . Father Mbaka should come clean and tell Nigerians what his major motivation is in making this recommendation. We are aware he only received a handshake from the frugal President Muhammadu Buhari when he last visited Aso Villa.

OL BOY, C AS DIS PPLE JUST TACKLE MBAKA
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by EMFF: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Even a rat is better than Buhari
We all know
But Mbaka should leave politics to the politicians
And face his pulpit
if men of God don't speak up on matters that has to do with politics and welfare of the masses, evil and evil men will continue to kill this nation. my friend leave Mbaka and other men of God to contribute to the governance of the nation. it's not against the tenets of Christianity.
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by mema900: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mbaka is planning his ultimate downfall with utterances without knowing it
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Princewell2012(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
danduchi:
He was... he didn't mention Dankwambo, I'm surprised reading this. He said someone from Gombe if elected will rescue Nigeria

And whom do you think he was referring to
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Ugosample(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
zicoraads:
I don't know of what was obtainable in the past, but when I visited Gombe last year, I was ashamed of myself. I had thought I was going to Gombe, a state that was not developed. But to my greatest surprise, the exact opposite was the case. The roads, Gombe State University etc. And oh, I had water throughout my stay and it was from the water board company.

So it's possible they had it better than what I met, but people I interacted with were very happy with him. And it's also possible that these ones are just playing to the gallery.

If not, this man was one of the very few that survived the APC tornado in the North. If he wasn't doing well, I'm not sure that would have happened.

Gombe has solid infrastructures on ground, that I give to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Refuses To Hear Binani’s Motion, Orders Her To Address Court On Jurisdicti / APC Destroys Five PDP Vehicles In Gombe In A Revenge Attack / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.