Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! (25518 Views)

Do You Know You Can Actually Buy Ripple XRP From 360 To 365 Instead Of 400 / Buy Ripple XRP, DOGE, Stellar And Bytecoin For The Future Today / How Can I Buy Ripple Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dotcomnamename: 11:38am On Jan 13, 2018
holuphisayor:

some coins are shitcoins and wouldn't hold value even after a year.

Yes you are right. Just like when Bitcoin, ETH, LTC and other promising coins were shit. I agree with you thanks.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Yes you are right. Just like when Bitcoin, ETH, LTC and other promising coins were shit. I agree with you thanks.
it's true we talk of coins that succeeded do you know over 50 coins dropped last year.

Two of which a friend of mine was holding dropped September and October respectively.

(They are called "ZHS" "LEVO" he invested $500 each and it was all gone)

Some coins are pump and dump. I guess you don't understand that phase "pump and dump"

Not every coin rise......crypto is not 100% guaranteed.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dotcomnamename: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
dan56:
it's true we talk of coins that succeeded do you know over 50 coins dropped last year.

Two of which a friend of mine was holding dropped September and October respectively.

(They are called "ZHS" "LEVO" he invested $500 each and it was all gone)

Some coins are pump and dump. I guess you don't understand that phase "pump and dump"

Not every coin rise......crypto is not 100% guaranteed.

Lol. I too know everywhere. Who argue with you before that crypto is 100% guarantee? Na so una go dey form ITK everywhere. We all know what crypto is all about so whats the fuse? Na so una condemn bitcoin, eth, LTC and others and then channel una excuse on dropped coins as una examples. How about those that are yet to drop. Smh. After all I have already told that I agree with your personal opinion, you are entitled to it. Thread unfollowed

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Lol. I too know everywhere. Who argue with you before that crypto is 100% guarantee? Na so una go dey form ITK everywhere. We all know what crypto is all about so whats the fuse? Na so una condemn bitcoin, eth, LTC and others and then channel una excuse on dropped coins as una examples. How about those that are yet to drop. Smh. After all I have already told that I agree with your personal opinion, you are entitled to it. Bye.

I just noticed your problem, your not paying attention.
Where in any of my post did I condemned btc, ETH or ltc??

Or your confusing me with your ex girlfriend??

Am a guy and its clear you don't understand my basic for agurement.

Your just promoting (anything) coins that will make novice in the cryto world buy the wrong coin instead of profit the have loss.

If you claim to help as a pro, do proper analysis not cos people said a coin is good you join without checking properly with history, future of the coin.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
I can see clearly your high & confuse me with someone else that condemn Ltc and ETH.

When these are the two coins I will advice novice to buy cos sure its more guaranteed than any other in surging high ..............

I will leave you to sleep it off so when you wake up you check my username and see am not your ex girlfriend but just a nairaland user
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Rubbiish(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:

U think only btc, eth & ltc are the only coins that ever existed?
Where are the likes of levo & d rest?
Mind d coins u invest in...many are sh!tcoins...

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by emerich(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Its not on binance, "ECC" but careful oh; I haven't bought the coin yet still making research.

The coin was abandon 2014 and another set of developers picked it up late 2016.(2017) and its moving and has passed a major cap that makes it look real but am still checking some other requirements I check in a coin before I certify it as a sure profit coin.

I haven't concluded it yet.

Welcome dear, missed seeing your inputs on this thread...
Nice to have you back, don't know the idiot that banned you in the 1st instance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by FRESHG(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
dan56:
Before you join binance and buy coin have in mind you gain or loose your money
*RETWEETED*

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by pepethemaniac: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2018
What is this shiity new thing people keep saying about DOING PROPER ANALYSIS. What the fvck does that even mean anymore? should we read the confusing as shiit whitepaper? Even if you do read the whitepaper what are we looking out for? A problem that the coin solves? because i'm sure by now every coin that can solve almost every problem has been introduced. Hell Bitcoin doesn't even solve any problem and is the slowest and most expensive number one shiitcoin out there, there are coins that are better by far than BTC but they will never get the recognition they deserve, so what are we supposed to look out for when researching?

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by pepethemaniac: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Its not on binance, "ECC" but careful oh; I haven't bought the coin yet still making research.

The coin was abandon 2014 and another set of developers picked it up late 2016.(2017) and its moving and has passed a major cap that makes it look real but am still checking some other requirements I check in a coin before I certify it as a sure profit coin.

I haven't concluded it yet.

What are the requirement for a good coin? what do you look out for?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by oswardic(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
I need dogecoin
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
I have been on ban after the first ban was released so I was unable to make post.

In case another ban hits and you Wang to ask me question.

Just paste it on that thread I created in advert section about ICO.

Now I need to talk of how to earn with ICO, test it's true its hard to find real ICO buts its better we try as there is no harm in trial.

And since its free we have nothing to loose.

Click on my name and check out my new post about ICO use the link and register they promised to send token after the pre sale and their telegram group is active.

We have nothing to loose, so just register all and join their telegram group.

Make sure you input your ETH address as you register.

I will be talking about the address in that thread in advert section.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
pepethemaniac:

What are the requirement for a good coin? what do you look out for?
Sorry for prolonged reply I was banned again.

Lots of thing
1 history
2 market cap
3Coins in circulation
4ensure it's not hit and dump.

Etc.......while registering goto the new topic I Created and register for those three ICO. Since its free, you have nothing to loose.

If after ICO they send the coins as promised more cash to your pocket.

But from NY research they are trusted ICO that will pay.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2018
I have updated more ICO in the thread I created in advert sections.

Register now and get free token before the start. Its how to start cry to currency without investment

Here

https://www.nairaland.com/4293916/get-free-200-ico
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2018
Don't sell. This dip always happens by this time every year.

Its mostly caused by the Chinese new year.

China have a special celebration of a traditional new year it falls ending of Jan - 2nd week of Feb. It don't have a fixed date.

Each year the select a year and the cryto market is dominated by the Asians. So that is why it have huge effect........ Unless otherwise now I think it's the Chinese upcoming celebration
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by pepethemaniac: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2018
lindashealthwat:
Don't sell. This dip always happens by this time every year.

Its mostly caused by the Chinese new year.

China have a special celebration of a traditional new year it falls ending of Jan - 2nd week of Feb. It don't have a fixed date.

Each year the select a year and the cryto market is dominated by the Asians. So that is why it have huge effect........ Unless otherwise now I think it's the Chinese upcoming celebration

Yeah, i agree with you.

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by pepethemaniac: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by 3coins(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Sorry for prolonged reply I was banned again.

Lots of thing
1 history
2 market cap
3Coins in circulation
4ensure it's not hit and dump.

Etc.......while registering goto the new topic I Created and register for those three ICO. Since its free, you have nothing to loose.

If after ICO they send the coins as promised more cash to your pocket.

But from NY research they are trusted ICO that will pay.
can I help you? grin
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Youngeasy1: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
3coins:
can I help you? grin
Lols.. See as list don turn moniker
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
3coins:

can I help you? grin

Yes.

Will like you to click on my profile & check out the the thread I created in advert section.

I updated over ten airdrop!!

Airdrop for those this word is new is free coins send to users that registered early before a cryto currency is bought.

It's 100% free its just register and follow instructions.

Sometimes its follow them on twitter to get qualified or join their telegram channel its the best way to earn without investment
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
You just need ETH address to register.

Make sure you have access to ETH address private key before you use that ETH address.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by pufframmy: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Buy and sell your CURRENCY BITCOIN, PERFECT MONEY, RIPPLE, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN NOW AVAILABLE
You Can Now Register and Login at your convenient time at https://www.pufftechexchange.com
all transaction will be served in short time we here to Serve you Better thanks For the Patronage
Send us MAil at info@pufftechexchange.com for other Coin needed or For selling
Our Whats App Number Remain 08026116103 Monday to Sunday from 8:00am till 8Pm we here to Serve you more

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Marius50: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Please friends can someone help me with some Token of Ripple. Here is my ripple address

rsRy14FvipgqudiGmptJBhr1RtpsgfzKMM

You can call me on 09014172730 to confirm me
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Jarryking: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Marius50:
Please friends can someone help me with some Token of Ripple. Here is my ripple address

rsRy14FvipgqudiGmptJBhr1RtpsgfzKMM

You can call me on 09014172730 to confirm me

Alaye you day fine giveaway, shebi Xrp they cheap buy na
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by jidex4life: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
https:///d6mTGAtc

if you want to know more about the company that deals on TRX the fastest growing cryptocurrency currently in digital market now join the WhatsApp link and i will guide you and you won't regret for life . it is a forever changing platform where you invest with little amount of #13000 into the company mining equipment and you are employed in dmining company for life and you will be getting your benefits twice each day in a 12 hour cycle profits generated from the machine equipment you bought with your investment money and as you grow your team dmining will reward you and promote you in their company and you will get a lot of benefits . you won't regret joining this as you will continue thanking me in years to come

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? / Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.