Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! (25515 Views)

Do You Know You Can Actually Buy Ripple XRP From 360 To 365 Instead Of 400 / Buy Ripple XRP, DOGE, Stellar And Bytecoin For The Future Today / How Can I Buy Ripple Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 1:09am On Jan 06, 2018
wx9Z:

Selling at which exchange?

Hibtc
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by FrancisAdl(m): 4:47am On Jan 06, 2018
Invest in PacCoin too. I made x50 returns since December. My strategy was placing $50 on the 3 cheapest coins on the market. They all paid off well with Pac Coin being the biggest and currently 53 on coinmarket cap

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Baldg: 5:30am On Jan 06, 2018
Llanthony401:

Don't give up. Search for this exchanges on Google. This is a screenshot of the website that appears blank at our end.
Finally did, noticed its dipped to $0.19
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Baldg: 5:53am On Jan 06, 2018
FrancisAdl:
Invest in PacCoin too. I made x50 returns since December. My strategy was placing $50 on the 3 cheapest coins on the market. They all paid off well with Pac Coin being the biggest and currently 53 on coinmarket cap
It's a profitable coin. Checked bittrex and it's absent..
What exchange are you on.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by hanassholesolo: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2018
Did the creator of Tron really cash out half a billion dollars from Tron? or was it a private investor? is it time to get out. fxxccckkkk!!!
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dungas30(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2018
hanassholesolo:
Did the creator of Tron really cash out half a billion dollars from Tron? or was it a private investor? is it time to get out. fxxccckkkk!!!
HMM AN I JUST BATCH ON 0.21$
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2018
hanassholesolo:

Its better to buy coins that haven't reached top 100 in coin market cap.

& have lesser coins in circulation.

Not up to 1 billion coins.

With that you make profit fast.

People that are smiling now are those that bought it before it climbed to top 10 coins.....they made over 50k with a minimum purchase of $100.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Unless btc surge higher then troy can reach $1, its already at number 9
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2018
hanassholesolo:

Just HODL bro. All the monies went to bitcoin. Once bitcoin falls the investors will rush back and pick alts. TRON, FUN and STELLAR will boom b4 sunday.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2018
obitee69:

Just HODL bro. All the monies went to bitcoin. Once bitcoin falls the investors will rush back and pick alts. TRON, FUN and STELLAR will boom b4 sunday.

What makes you so sure??
Are you the investor that pulled out the cash??

Bitcion, already hit all time high of 19,000 last year.

This time it will pass its formal all time high & won't drop down below $17,000.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2018
lindashealthwat:

What makes you so sure??
Are you the investor that pulled out the cash??

Bitcion, already hit all time high of 19,000 last year.

This time it will pass its formal all time high & won't drop down below $17,000.

I'm a crypto expert. Buy now while prices are red. Bitcoin will drop on or b4 sunday. I will quote you b4 5pm on sunday.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2018
obitee69:

I'm a crypto expert. Buy now while prices are red. Bitcoin will drop on or b4 sunday. I will quote you b4 5pm on sunday.

OK. Till Sunday,
Expecting your quote

but I don't see it below $16200
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by hanassholesolo: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2018
obitee69:

Iron hands hodling then.

Modified: On a second thought, i'm going to sell all my TRX before American's wake up. I'm sure they will also panic sell and drop the price further, Then i can buy back in cheaper.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Rubbiish(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
Na wa ooo
What i know about this crypto is always invest what u can afford to lose, dont be greedy...
As at this time 5days ago projections where flying around about trons to be sth big
All of a sudden it is gradually becoming sth no one can vouch for...
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2018
Rubbiish:
Na wa ooo
What i know about this crypto is always invest what u can afford to lose, dont be greedy...
As at this time 5days ago projections where flying around about trons to be sth big

My secret is buy the dip. I started with 200usd now I have made close to 2,500 dollars in 2months of trading
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Rubbiish(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2018
obitee69:

My secret is buy the dip. I started with 200usd now I have made close to 2,500 dollars in 2months of trading
That is great!
u buy for long term or u buy & sell?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by hanassholesolo: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2018
Update from Justin.

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Rubbiish:

That is great!
u buy for long term or u buy & sell?

I'm not a hodler. i day trade. To be a hodler is the safest tho but would take time
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by justi4jesus: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2018
Contact me to join the binance whatsapp group where we share ideas on the latest alts and yet to be released icos.

https:// chat. whatsapp.com/GvBXG45JrMN9I4qQ2KuB29
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by sKeetz(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2018
I need Etherum... Who is selling here ?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by wx9Z: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2018
Rubbiish:
Na wa ooo

Bro crypto is not a get rich quick scheme.. forget all the hype, it takes time and patience.

Just buy the dip and HODL.. it will surely get there.

If FUD sets in and you sell all your coin because it's not moving faster, na yourself you do o. Dyor sha.

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
I'm still hodl my Trx.
Even with the recent dip, I foresee a sudden raise too.
Will even buy more.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
IamZod:
I'm still hodl my Trx.
Even with the recent dip, I foresee a sudden raise too.
Will even buy more.

Good for you to hold, instead of buying more there are other startup coins that will earn you more profit.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Good for you to hold, instead of buying more there are other startup coins that will earn you more profit.
Thanks.
You have any suggestions?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
IamZod:

Thanks.
You have any suggestions?

Still looking for very profitable coins.

But I found PINK "pinkcoin" still at 0.08

And its coins in circulation is not up to 400M so that coin would hit $8 soon possible $80 DEC 2018 or JAn 2019.

But Its not on binance.

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Youngetskilz23(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
justi4jesus:
Contact me to join the binance whatsapp group where we share ideas on the latest alts and yet to be released icos.

https:// chat. whatsapp.com/GvBXG45JrMN9I4qQ2KuB29
do you sell ripples? I wanna buy
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by OduduaDefender(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
lindashealthwat:

And its coins in circulation is not up to 400M so that coin would hit $8 soon possible $80 DEC 2018 or JAn 2019.

But Its not on binance.

But how can one get the coin - pink coin?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by sKeetz(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
lindashealthwat:

But Its not on binance.

Do you just buy any coins because it sounds nice? Have you made research on the coin? Do you know the team behind it and is their products something that will be needed for a years to come?

A lot of shîtcoins are out there. Please do your own research before you lose your money to scams. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Rubbiish(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
wx9Z:

Bro crypto is not a get rich quick scheme.. forget all the hype, it takes time and patience.

Just buy the dip and HODL.. it will surely get there.

If FUD sets in and you sell all your coin because it's not moving faster, na yourself you do o. Dyor sha.
True...
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
sKeetz:

Do you just buy any coins because it sounds nice? Have you made research on the coin? Do you know the team behind it and is their products something that will be needed for a years to come?

A lot of shîtcoins are out there. Please do your own research before you lose your money to scams. Enough said.

I understand your point. What influence success of coin is how many exchanges use the coin.

How many famous wallets added the coin.

Its not always the owner of the coin, but it's partnership with famous wallets
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by OduduaDefender(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is a very good thread. My question: Is LUNO a good exchange platform? Can Ione exchange Bitcoin or Etherum for altcoins like XRP, TRX, CADANO, XLM or Pinkcoin on Luno like one can do on Binance?

I await your responses.
Thanks.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by sKeetz(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
lindashealthwat:

I understand your point. What influence success of coin is how many exchanges use the coin.

How many famous wallets added the coin.

You are wrong.

The success of a coin depends on its viability. What new technology are they bringing into the cryptocurrency space? Is the technology solving a problem? The resume of the team behind it and lastly marketing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? / Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.