Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! (25473 Views)

Do You Know You Can Actually Buy Ripple XRP From 360 To 365 Instead Of 400 / Buy Ripple XRP, DOGE, Stellar And Bytecoin For The Future Today / How Can I Buy Ripple Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by live4christ: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
please if I want to sell ether or btc on luno,do you know how much they pay
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
live4christ:
please if I want to sell ether or btc on luno,do you know how much they pay
Depend on the btc or ETH you have.

Their exchange rate is one of the highest 385/$
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by live4christ: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Depend on the btc or ETH you have.

Their exchange rate is one of the highest 385/$
Thanks for the response. what do you mean by depend on the btc or ETH
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dungas30(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
i downloaded binance app but cant login just showing error
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
live4christ:
Thanks for the response. what do you mean by depend on the btc or ETH
I mean amount you want to withdraw
example 1BTC, 0.003BTC etc

then I could have replied if 1BTC they will pay you 6,540,000 million.

without writing the exchange rate of 385/$
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by arantess: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Unless your making more than $38,000 a day.

If you need to withdraw more than $38,000 on a daily bases then its important.

If your not withdrawing up to that a day. You don't need to verify any document.

you just need to enable 2FA for withdrawal and to enhance security
thanks alot
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by jaidey1: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2018
obitee69:

I'm not a hodler. i day trade. To be a hodler is the safest tho but would take time
hi pls can we talk on WhatsApp? I'm Jide 08138045592 or you can qoute me with your number. tnx sir
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
dungas30:
i downloaded binance app but cant login just showing error
Do you already have an account??
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by jaidey1: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
lindashealthwat:

pls can we talk on WhatsApp? or is there any alert group I can join. I want to start investing and I'm looking at putting money in coins that can double in a month or two.

I'm also considering buying coins yet to get to their ICO stage. any suggestions?

BTW I've not been able to register on binance, bitfinix and cryptopia.

having verification problems with verification on poloniex . any advice?

thanks
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
jaidey1:
pls can we talk on WhatsApp? or is there any alert group I can join. I want to start investing and I'm looking at putting money in coins that can double in a month or two.

I'm also considering buying coins yet to get to their ICO stage. any suggestions?

BTW I've not been able to register on binance, bitfinix and cryptopia.

having verification problems with verification on poloniex . any advice?

thanks

Currently uninstalled WhatsApp, (private issue)

I guess binance which is the easiest cos of non verification for less than 2BTC daily withdrawal paused new registration.

Poloniex have verification issue, I wasn't able to verify my account there.

But here is another good trading platform with credibility "HITBTC"

Can make a research about it.
The have positive review.

In investment in coin its a nice idea but picking the right coin is the most important.

I can help suggest some coins I think will succeed which I have started receiving 2 times my capital.

But you cal always make more research yourself.....I don't have any group on WhatsApp. Last year I had such spammers flooded the group filling it with funny links and didn't have much time to keep it clean so I had to close it.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
But if there are people willing to keep it clean then can organize another group or join one with good management for education purpose.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Check your Spam message if its not in inbox.

Binance have credibility trust as its one of the top 3 trading/exchange platform.

You can store your coins [BCPT] in binance.....I don't know of another credible wallet.

(Just login with PC or desktop version and enable 2fa in your account) to enhance security. Use a strong password.

2FA will be found in setting option in your binance account.

If your using a finger print phone. From the binance app you enable finger print sensor. (For phone security, can't open the app without your finger print)

You should be in for the money;
what I mean is once it surges high, and Worth something good. (Like me I will leave mine for 11 months)

Then you can exchange it back to ETH so you can send it to luno and get paid to your bank account directly.

While I like luno withdrawal its cos of they pay higher. (Got high exchange rate)
you are truly a great being and a wonderful teacher....God bless you and everybody you know.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Uniqueaccountant:
you are truly a great being and a wonderful teacher....God bless you and everybody you know.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by jaidey1: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Currently uninstalled WhatsApp, (private issue)

I guess binance which is the easiest cos of non verification for less than 2BTC daily withdrawal paused new registration.

Poloniex have verification issue, I wasn't able to verify my account there.

But here is another good trading platform with credibility "HITBTC"

Can make a research about it.
The have positive review.

In investment in coin its a nice idea but picking the right coin is the most important.

I can help suggest some coins I think will succeed which I have started receiving 2 times my capital.

But you cal always make more research yourself.....I don't have any group on WhatsApp. Last year I had such spammers flooded the group filling it with funny links and didn't have much time to keep it clean so I had to close it.
OK I'll check out HITBC

thanks a lot.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dungas30(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
lindashealthwat:
yes
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dungas30(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
lindashealthwat:
But if there are people willing to keep it clean then can organize another group or join one with good management for education purpose.
waiting for ur organisation
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
omodada1111:
It's not working. I just tried it. Any other way out to purchase ripple?
why focus on ripple only
There are lots of coin that have rose 24% in last 24hours.

Ripple is just over hyped right now. People that earned are those that bought it at 0.003 before the hyping started the made over 30,000$ there are still lots of growing coins their do your research yourself.

If you inisit on ripple make sure you purchase a large quantity. Getting 50$ ripple you will make $100 when ripple hits $6 and it will be almost impossible for ripple to pass bitcoin market cap of 288b unless bitcion strike higher the more.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
obitee69:

I'm a crypto expert. Buy now while prices are red. Bitcoin will drop on or b4 sunday. I will quote you b4 5pm on sunday.

And bitcion is still strong at 16K
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
omodada1111:
It's not working. I just tried it. Any other way out to purchase ripple?
Becareful of phishing sites. Binance is not the only exchange available
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Royal155:
Becareful of phishing sites. Binance is not the only exchange available

Its not a phishing site. Can't you see its a sub domain of binance??
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Its not a phishing site. Can't you see its a sub domain of binance??
So you don't know you can register for instance royal.binance.com?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Royal155:
So you don't know you can register for instance royal.binance.com?

Even opening that link in a browser you find out it eliminate the royal and redirect to binance.com

(Have you ever tried registering a domain with the word "Facebook"?)

Even if its OK.Facebook.com??

Even a novice will notice a punishing site checking the web address carefully.

(Ensure its not mis spelt)

That he was talking about is just a sub domain binance used before For some promote; they have made the sub domain function inactive. But still left the sub domain index page to display.

And I thought it could help new users.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Inception(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
lindashealthwat:
why focus on ripple only
There are lots of coin that have rose 24% in last 24hours.

Ripple is just over hyped right now. People that earned are those that bought it at 0.003 before the hyping started the made over 30,000$ there are still lots of growing coins their do your research yourself.

If you inisit on ripple make sure you purchase a large quantity. Getting 50$ ripple you will make $100 when ripple hits $6 and it will be almost impossible for ripple to pass bitcoin market cap of 288b unless bitcion strike higher the more.

how about Enigma Catalyst coin? Do you think the coin has prospects? It is presently trading on Binance at $6 and I bought 100 units. Do you think it will hit 500 usd in 2 years time? Thanks in expecting your response.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by wx9Z: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Inception:

how about Enigma Catalyst coin? Do you think the coin has prospects? It is presently trading on Binance at $6 and I bought 100 units. Do you think it will hit 500 usd in 2 years time? Thanks in expecting your response.

Always dyor. If you think it's a good buy then goodluck.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by wx9Z: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tron is going to pump this week.

I can feel it.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by addictiv(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Guys with binance and bittrex no longer accepting new sign ups, I need an equivalent reputable world class platform. Any suggestions?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Inception:

Yes sure..its a good coin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment / How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.