Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! (25481 Views)

Do You Know You Can Actually Buy Ripple XRP From 360 To 365 Instead Of 400 / Buy Ripple XRP, DOGE, Stellar And Bytecoin For The Future Today / How Can I Buy Ripple Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Hersserbi3(f): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
AnthonyAk:

Withdrawal om binance just means your sending it to a diffrent wallet somewhere else. To get cash as you said exchange for ether and sell it on luno for naira
Just seeing ds now. Thank u
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by hometutorslagos: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello,

What does it mean to trade please.

I intend buying some coins to make profit.
Please help.

Thanks
lindashealthwat:

Register at HITBTC the have a good reputation like binance.

Then transfer fund from luno to hitbtc and trade but make sure you active 2fa and check if you need to verify account before withdrawal. Am not too sure about the verification in hitbtc but am sure it legit and have good reputation.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Buy the coins you want to buy
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Aragon: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
dan56:

Check her account hit a ban

I dont understand, are you saying lindashealthwat is banned?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by amolak: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2018
https://www.binance.com/?ref=20073205 Binance has opened again. Quickly register before they shut the door

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Dexol(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Binance just re opened registration.Hurry to register now before it closes again due to traffic. Click this link to register
www.binance.com/?ref=15789621
Thanks
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by wx9Z: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2018
Binance registration is now going through.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
lindashealthwat:
Other profitable coins include.

EDO 1 = $5
MOD 1 = $7

How to buy this coins

Use your ATM and purchase ETH on LUNO

Goto Binance create an account there.

Transfer your ETH from
LUNO

To Binance exchange the ETH for any coin you want to buy.
hey sis can I also sell coins on binance when am ready
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yes sure you can
Cc remiproxy

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by justi4jesus: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Contact me to join the binance whatsapp group where we share ideas on the latest altcoins and cryptocurrencies.

https:// chat. whatsapp.com/GvBXG45JrMN9I4qQ2KuB29
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by justi4jesus: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Youngetskilz23:
do you sell ripples? I wanna buy

No i buy and sell only BITCOIN & ETHEREUM wink

You can buy ripple from binance.

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
justi4jesus:

how much you selling both for ?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by justi4jesus: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
strategist007:
how much you selling both for ?

Come on whatsapp
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
dan56:
Yes sure you can
Cc remiproxy
tnx baba
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Youngetskilz23(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
justi4jesus:

OK THANKS
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by jozzee1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Please help has anyone withdrawn funds from binance before?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by fabulous2000(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
pls i need clarification on wallet and exchanger...
I also register for blockchain. com
how do I use it
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Royal155:
Any cheap coins to Buy now.? I mean under $0.10 kind of coins. Made fairly good profit from dogecoin
how much is a doge coin now?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by wx9Z: 1:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Message me if you need ripple, Tron, Doge or any fancy alt coin.

Meanwhile join our group on telegram.. check my signature.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Aragon: 4:10am On Jan 10, 2018
amolak:
https://www.binance.com/?ref=20073205
Binance has opened again.
Quickly register before they shut the door

I just registered using your Ref Link.... so you have owe me oh!! You have to teach me Cryptocurrencey cos I am a newbie that doesnt know jack! grin grin grin grin So Holla
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by amolak: 7:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Aragon:

I just registered using your Ref Link.... so you have owe me oh!! You have to teach me Cryptocurrencey cos I am a newbie that doesnt know jack! grin grin grin grin So Holla
Thanks, are u on whatsapp?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2018
What is happening to tron embarassed
It is just going down and down.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by hanassholesolo: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2018
This can't be happening. WHYYYY DOES IT KEEP GOING DOWN!!

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2018
Picking the wrong coin, cos everyone is talking about it
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dotcomnamename: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2018
This is the best time to buy TRX
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dotcomnamename: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2018
jozzee1:
Please help has anyone withdrawn funds from binance before?

You must exchange your coin on binance to either ETH or Bitcoin and then send it to your ETH or Bitcoin wallet on another exchanger that can pay into your bank. Very simple.

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2018
Welcome back lindashealthwat..
What happened? Were you banned.
The market seems to be in the red zones.
Most coins are just going down.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2018
dotcomnamename:
This is the best time to buy TRX
Really?
Jason Sun keeps promising announcing partnerships. We are yet to see any.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by wx9Z: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2018
IamZod:

Really?
Jason Sun keeps promising announcing partnerships. We are yet to see any.

Relax..

The coin will come back up.

If you have extra cash, you can still buy more.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dotcomnamename: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2018
TRX is now $0.10

XVG $0.16

XRP $1.77

I just pray none of the above should hit $0.00 my only hope is my ETH and LTC cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment / How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.