Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt (7823 Views)

If You Zoom This Picture, You Will Die!!! / If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You / If You Know The Meaning Of This Picture, You Need Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt by Elparaiso(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Neimar:

y wat? grin

You just cast the babe like that na.
Re: If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt by IdeyFindWife: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=ReinaFarine post=638
Local disc
Program file
Hrt-pc (or any other generic looking name)

Then you're good to go...
I didn't say I did it oh!
cool cool[/quote]

You "c/program files/common /..." people!

I always did know how to get you people back in the day!

Hiding your stash in all sorts of funky place I'd pretend I didn't know existed before formatting the whole bleeping OS... grin cheesy smiley

Come see gnashing of teeth when I present only backups of only the usual other directories!
Re: If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt by Neimar: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Elparaiso:

You just cast the babe like that na.

my blud dy hot
nai cause am
Re: If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2018

i don't understand. . .

isn't this the file?

3 Likes

Re: If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt by Dynamos: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sorry. Do you mean pawn. ..
Re: If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt by jericco1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
did this shite back then in sec school.

1 Like

Re: If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt by EOOJ(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin
ReinaFarine:
Local disc
Program file
Hrt-pc (or any other generic looking name)

Then you're good to go...
I didn't say I did it oh!
cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period / Can You Take A Bullet For Her / “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.