Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices (10073 Views)

Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects / Bathroom Mirror,bathroom Cabinets And Sanitary Wares Available @epic_ceramics / Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2018
I see that public display of prices of things in nigeria is nothing to write home about just like western word use to do.
Such as
Wal-Mart
Home depot
E bay.
Etc

I can see that here in nigeria the the problem is some people have dubious characters, some are afraid of loose customers, although i can see that those who are willing to display the price will have doubted mind that his own product is genuine one and if he display the price some buyer will say the prices are too outrageous. knowingly that there are many fake product that looks alike with lesser price but which is not clear to the buyer

This tread is to showcase cureent prices of plumbing fittings and sernitary wares prices to the public.
Such as plumbing fittings , tee, elbow, control, taps etc
SERNITARY ware such as water closet, heater, basin etc with pics.

More so you can send your quote here and i will give you public advise and also see to the quote if its ok.
I will like to stop here for now and see your opinions about the tread.

Cc, hajji Mufutau,daboob,egun,egin, kenasu and others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2018
A good initiative. For pricing, one can put the price as at press time with a disclaimer that price can change due to market conditions.

My number one grief on here is having to ask vendors for pricing. Simply because some feel that they are owed if you end up not patronizing them after they give you a quote.

Hopefully, Nigeria will become an open market where shoppers can shop prices online.
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2018
This year will be a good one for all of us i can see that.

Very good observation from oga egun.
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
More comets are welcome
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Watch out for the beginning of the prices tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2018
LETS GO.
All prices can change but i will keep the update live.

All 1/2"pressure fittings tiger product N20-60
All 3/4" " " " " N35-70
1" N40-140
11/4. " N70-250

NOTE why price range is bcs we have various type of these fitting such as tee, elbow, union, reducer etc in each sizes but all tstill fall under this price.

2" local bend N35
2" local tee N50
2" imported bend 130
2. " tee. 250
4" imported bend 600
4" " tee. N750
4"pvc pipe 850,1300,1700 diff thickness
2" pvc pipe 500,950. Diff thickness

Technogreen product
1/2 " materials 60-450
3/4" material 70-550
1" " 80-650

Ench product
1/2materials 400/550
3/4 material 800/1000

Local Floor drains 150
Imported made 450

China pump surface
1hp 17-22k
1.5 hp 22-28k

European surface pump
1hp 30-45k
1.5 hp. 45-55k

China surbmersible pump
1hp 28-35k
1.5hp 35-45k

European surb pump
1hp 75-100k
1.5hp 95-120k

China wc ordinary 11k twyford make (replica)
Chine execution 23-32k incude basin and pedestial
Thailand product 45-85k
Genuine England wc 85-200k.

KITCHEN SINK
Sink single china 4500-5500
Sink Thailand single 6500-7500
Doue china sink 8500-14000
Thailand 15000-18000
European sink single 17000
European sink double 75-95k

More more coming

5 Likes

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Picture of a double sink that I used for reference.

1 Like

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Good one this isnot china
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Excellent. I had to have this design and it was the only one I could find. I don’t like the ones with wings.

2 Likes

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nice one
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
This design is mainly designed for cabinet which is the modern kitchen design throughout the world now and it will show the marble top without the tray (wing) i so much like it because the inner part of it is very deep to accomodate plates

1 Like

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
You're correct Sir.

This one was installed above the granite but on my main house I would want it installed below the granite top.
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by Flaghouse1: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
rotecch77:
I see that public display of prices of things in nigeria is nothing to write home about just like western word use to do.
Such as
Wal-Mart
Home depot
E bay.
Etc

I can see that here in nigeria the the problem is some people have dubious characters, some are afraid of loose customers, although i can see that those who are willing to display the price will have doubted mind that his own product is genuine one and if he display the price some buyer will say the prices are too outrageous. knowingly that there are many fake product that looks alike with lesser price but which is not clear to the buyer

This tread is to showcase cureent prices of plumbing fittings and sernitary wares prices to the public.
Such as plumbing fittings , tee, elbow, control, taps etc
SERNITARY ware such as water closet, heater, basin etc with pics.

More so you can send your quote here and i will give you public advise and also see to the quote if its ok.
I will like to stop here for now and see your opinions about the tread.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS THREAD

Your business will continue to receive patronage for this thing you have done ,Good business sense and strategy , I hope others will follow suite

1 Like

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by mufutau55(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
rotecch77:

I kuku dey here, dey snore. Good work.

Hajji M.
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by Jumyg: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rotech

Thanks for creating this thread. Can you show pics of some sanitary wares with prices.
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by kopell: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
rotecch77:
This design is mainly designed for cabinet which is the modern kitchen design throughout the world now and it will show the marble top without the tray (wing) i so much like it because the inner part of it is very deep to accomodate plates
Noted, but wait a minute. How long will these prices valid for, because in Naija factor all those prices may triple overtime or next door neighbor may have them for half of those prices.
Those are my serous concern with inconstancy in Nigeria markets. Very good idea though
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
@egun, yes the under counter top is also unique and very superb design.

@flaghouse thanks so much may Almighty God be with you and the rest of the nl member.

@hajji thanks as usual sir.

@kopell thanks sir, i will give the current update about the prices always , one thing is sure all prices can not be the same everywhere in nigeria but you will get good deal here i promised you all more so any where you wantwd to buy you will get the price idea here before you order for it in your preferable local shop
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
I'm looking for a solar parking lot light. Do you sell something like that?

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
No sir, but its like someone posted such design sometimes ago here on nairaland,i will check again if i can still get the tread
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
@jumgy,i will do so soon watch out.
Pics loading

1 Like

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good china made twyford wc white

Added components
*original thick wc seat cover.
*original tiger flexible connector
*original pan connector
*china single turning basin tap
*basin magic trap
*long thick basin screw/peg

Price tag N23,000 white
Colour N25,000

Pics loading

2 Likes

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by mufutau55(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Just for those who may be interested...post sample pics of the wares you are giving prices sometimes. This is a very good thread. Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pis is there now sir,

More
Thailand wc white (warranty 20yrs)
Additional component
*single thailand basin tap
*pan connector
*magic trap
*thailand seat cover
*flexible conn

Price tag white N43k

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by mufutau55(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
rotecch77:
Pis is there now sir,
More
Thailand wc white (warranty 20yrs)
Additional component
*single thailand basin tap
*pan connector
*magic trap
*thailand seat cover
*flexible conn

Price tag white N43k

Very, very good of implementing pics with prices and description.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Execitive vernity basin
Materials;stainless body.
Top basin ;special white marble.

Additional materials
*stainless or nickel mixer tap 2nos.
*stainless bottle trap 2nos
*gigantic magnificent mirrow.
* special stainless soap disc 2nos.

Price tag N270k

1 Like

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by Engineermbugame(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nice one boss longest time
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by Jumyg: 1:54am On Jan 07, 2018
Rotech
ls there waranty on china made twyford wc set white.
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2018
@engrnbugame, longest time my brother how is everybody over there.

@jumyg thanks for your time on our tread , there is warranty on the product.
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bathroom double layer mirrow
*glass shelf
*light
Any colour N5000

2 Likes

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by ehay(f): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oga, please what are the differences between china, Thailand and England products. and which would you recommend best for use

1 Like

Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2018
In one word,quality is the diff btw them.
China life span on ceramic only is btw 5-15yrs.
Thailand. " " " " " " 10-25 yrs
Genuine England. " 25-40yrs

Note; china component can last you 1-3yrs depends on the usage.

Thailand btw 2-4yrs depends on usage also.

England btw 3- 7yrs dps on usage.

There ceramic is well baked than each others.
There are some genuine england that was manufactured in the yrs 1960-1977 sfew people still have it for sale as used on, the date is stamped on it.

Your budget will determine the one to buy
Re: Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices by rotecch77(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
This executive stainless bathroom accessories go for
N19,000 and 16,000 there are of two guage but both are
High quality non rust.
3rd pics
What you wil find inside the pack are as follow
*pure stainless cup holder
*pure stainless towel rial
*pure stailess tissue holder
* pure stainless rob hook
* pure stainless towel hanger
*think glass shelf
*pure stainless soap dish

1and 2 pics
Good China made dining basin.
*think glass of 12mm thickness
*long neck tap.
*stainless waste

PRICE TAG;N32k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A 4 BEDROOM LUXURY SEMI DETACHED DUPLEX WITH BQ AT ANGLES COURT ABIJO LAGOS! / PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH / Showroom For ( Special Marble and Granite here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.