Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

Please I Need Answers To This Biblical Happening - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Answers To This Biblical Happening (458 Views)

Please Who Can Explain This Biblical Verse? / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Answers To This Biblical Happening by mumumugu(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
God killed all animals except those in the ark. what about the fish and aquatic animals
Re: Please I Need Answers To This Biblical Happening by Leverageisback(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
mumumugu:
God killed all animals except those in the ark. what about the fish and aquatic animals

He drowned the fishes as well

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Answers To This Biblical Happening by greatnaija01: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
have you ever read DEUTERONOMY 29:29? it will help you to ask the right questions next time. If the bible says HE DID IT then YOU BELIEVE IT. Because no one knows how he did it but HISTORY HAS RECORDS THAT IT HAPPENED. if you want to see the records, kindly go a the museum in England and the one in ROME and JERUSALEM else Check Google.

mumumugu:

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Answers To This Biblical Happening by remsonik(f): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Read the book of deuteronomy chapter 29.
Re: Please I Need Answers To This Biblical Happening by plannyg: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
mumumugu:

Genesis 7:20-23 says,

20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:

22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

The scripture above is very clear on the creatures that were affected by the flood. There is no mention of the sea creatures, just land animals.

So the fish and aquatic animals were not affected by the flood.

Cheers and God bless you infinitely!!!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Answers To This Biblical Happening by ponziponzi(m): 2:56am On Jan 05, 2018
So you guys believe Noah put all the animals, in this world, in a boat? shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

.. . / Benny Hinn – Nigeria Will Experience Change Soon / Nightmare And Attacks When Window/door Is Opened At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.