Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Between Daddy Freeze And A Fan On First Fruit, See Exchange - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Daddy Freeze And A Fan On First Fruit, See Exchange (508 Views)

Tithe In The New Testament: Who's Wrong Between Daddy Freeze & Nigerian Pastors? / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Daddy Freeze And A Fan On First Fruit, See Exchange by danieljoel759: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
Earlier, the on air personality, Daddy freeze who has raised a lot of controversy based on tithes and first fruit raised another that "giving your January salary to a pastor as first fruit is foolishness, Nd it is sinful".
Here he reposted it, but with a fan replying him based on it
"@daddyfreeze, amazingly, it's my money, my foolishness and my sinfulness, how should that be anyone's headache?? I think I have the right to do what I like with my money"...lol

source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/between-daddy-freeze-and-fan-on-paying.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Between Daddy Freeze And A Fan On First Fruit, See Exchange by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wow that was so deep I almost met Adele rolling in it
Re: Between Daddy Freeze And A Fan On First Fruit, See Exchange by dollytino4real(f): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
u dont reply freeze, u let it mumunesslessly post freeze him out
Re: Between Daddy Freeze And A Fan On First Fruit, See Exchange by jdluv(f): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
this freeze should better watch out heis runin low on grace and mercy....Sins against the holyspirit
Re: Between Daddy Freeze And A Fan On First Fruit, See Exchange by paxonel(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2018
jdluv:
this freeze should better watch out heis runin low on grace and mercy....Sins against the holyspirit
Don't deceived, no christian sin against the holy spirit no matter what he does. To sin against the holy spirit entails that one refuses to believe in Christ.
Freeze has believed, therefore he cannot possibly sin against the holy spirit.
The same thing applies to pastors. No matter the evil they commit no one can say they have sinned against the holy spirit.
Re: Between Daddy Freeze And A Fan On First Fruit, See Exchange by openmine(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2018
lol

(1) (Reply)

Response To True Tithe: Why African Christians Remain Poor Despite Tithing. / ‘angel’ Seen On Camera At Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Church In South Africa (pho / Stephanie Otobo: Her Sponsors Allegedly Plots To Kill Her Before Court Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.