Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 PM

Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? (1421 Views)

But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. / She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by ShowRia(f): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
A friend of mine asked me and I wasn't able to give any answer. So I think I should bring it up here.

She went visiting one of her side dude and norms their was romance in the air.

At a point ma babe don high, Shey na to go next level? But according to her if the guy try to penetrate his junior drops. as a lady she tried all she could several times to bring junior back up buh drops at the point of penetration.

Abeg Shey dis guy cannot do ni Abi na the chemistry dey 0 level
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
The barstad is impotent as fuok
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by ezeeii: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Junior must have been tired after a long day wok....
He need to sleep... wink smiley
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by ShowRia(f): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
The barstad is impotent as fuok

I see undecided
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by ShowRia(f): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
ezeeii:
Junior must have been tired after a long day wok....
He need to sleep... wink smiley

Naso.....
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
His Dickson must be sleepy
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by newyorks(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
could be infection. before before i no dey like comdom bt after i treated infection finish my broda comdom no dey lack me. even e get as i go look u before u touch my deek i go wear sucks to avoid skin contact.
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
ShowRia:

I see undecided

Or there was this super story I watched back when I used to be poor that the girls father did jazz that anytime a guy wants to do his daughter that thing his thing will not work so except that
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
See idiots, the guy is working + and the girl has been used, nothing left to harvest from her.

Those that know, know.
To the rest, enjoy the show.

1 Like

Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mbanu! The chemistry was month nii undecided undecided
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by Leverageisback(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
ShowRia:
A friend of mine asked me

Man perhaps she's gotten really fat and gross which makes her unattractive and stop lying I know it's you
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol as much as guys love sex, they're not in fitness for it at all times.

I've always been with a girl who doesn't allow my advances so I've zeroed my mind abt sex with her. I just finished ejaculating after watching a video and she came dat day. Ti my surprise she wanted d tin so badly but I couldnt.
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by ShowRia(f): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Infection.... dat 1 sef dey
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by ShowRia(f): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol as much as guys love sex, they're not in fitness for it at all times.

I've always been with a girl who doesn't allow my advances so I've zeroed my mind abt sex with her. I just finished ejaculating after watching a video and she came dat day. Ti my surprise she wanted d tin so badly but I couldnt.

Lol. So u gave up.
Issokay
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by ShowRia(f): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Leverageisback:

Man perhaps she's gotten really fat and gross which makes her unattractive and stop lying I know it's you

Brotherly....she sexy die.
Lol. Not me. Perfect truth.
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by ShowRia(f): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Mbanu! The chemistry was month nii undecided undecided

Smile.... its a mistake
I meant to type weak.
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by ShowRia(f): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
donsimo:
See idiots, the guy is working + and the girl has been used, nothing left to harvest from her.

Those that know, know.
To the rest, enjoy the show.

Bro, u b typical African dude.
I hear u sha
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by ShowRia(f): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:

Or there was this super story I watched back when I used to be poor that the girls father did jazz that anytime a guy wants to do his daughter that thing his thing will not work so except that

grin grin grin. I c
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
ShowRia:

Smile.... its a mistake
I meant to type weak.

Oya change it kiss
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
ShowRia:

Lol. So u gave up.
Issokay
We've had it after then wellwell cheesy
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by ShowRia(f): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Oya change it kiss
Ryt, done.
Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
ShowRia:

Ryt, done.
Tnx

Uwlc. Nice weave, I like it. cool
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
fake story

1 Like

Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by ShowRia(f): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Uwlc. Nice weave, I like it. cool
Tnk ya smiley

1 Like

Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
ShowRia:

Bro, u b typical African dude.
I hear u sha

Babe that I am, if you wish to write it off do. I have a friend I just tried to help today, truth is I don't believe this shit(magic) I saw stuff today, and she's fuc..ked for life,
Am I can't even try to help her anymore cause of the shitstorm coming my way if I try again.

To your friend girl, go check yourself both medically and spiritually , could be anything, don't rule anything out.

Peace to you. May your arrows fly true.
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by ShowRia(f): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
donsimo:

To your friend girl, go check yourself both medically and spiritually , could be anything, don't rule anything out.

Peace to you. May your arrows fly true.

Kk. Noted
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
ShowRia:

Kk. Noted

Its surprises me y girls hate to hear scary things.

The wheel of time turns, making ...let the dragon fly again for mankind have forgotten the guardians
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by newyorks(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
ShowRia:
Tnk ya smiley
if i cum kaduna shey i go see ya @showria?
Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by chivic(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Fact:

1)if he had ejaculated minutes b4 that .There is 80% chance that he will not react.
2)you can't just conclude until you try him again.
3)Sometimes one might be put off by an odour, or some shocking things

So all this talk of impotent or disease might just be a very wrong conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? by Yoshy: 12:14am On Jan 05, 2018
There are cases when your body says see free food but you might keep giving you many reasons not to, at that point, JT might be corporative, so it might be the guy was not comfortable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This / I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal / 10 Rules Of A Gentleman! Must Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.