Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi (30290 Views)

2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work / Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / Nigerian Police Officer Dismissed For Serial Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by wtfcoded: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Jibunor Middle beltans don join?
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by oyinda1599(f): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
When a girl suddenly stops
singing in the bathroom, just
know that she's washing her
"iskaaba iskoroboto iskelebete"
grin
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Real88(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2018
Nawa. Ooo
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by kaybbs(f): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
CaptainG00D:
" that moment When u got infected with the afonja spirit of rape"

Pls If u live in afonja Land becareful of contacting AFONJITIS Be prayerful and focused.

because AFONJITIS its a very contagious crime disease.

receive seance in this 2018

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Probz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Filthy ofe mmanus.
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by godofuck231: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
laidelaitan:
Two brothers arrested for serial rape using Uber taxi

Men of Ogun State Police Command have arrested two Brothers Paul Jibunor ‘m’ 23 and Nkoenye Jibunor ‘m’ 28, for serial rape and robbery.

The two men were arrested on the 31st of December 2017 following a report from one Ijeoma, who complaint at Ojodu Abiodun Division that she was picked in a taxi by three men on 29/12/17 from Fela shrine Oregun Lagos to Iwo street Ojodu Abiodun on an agreed fees only for the men to forcefully dragged her down and have unlawful carnal knowledge of her after which they dispossessed her of her belongings.

She stated further that she sighted the three men at Adebayo area of Ojodu and was able to recognize them. .
Upon her report, the DPO Ojodu Abiodun Sp Bamidele Job detailed detectives to the area where two of the suspects were arrested while the third one escaped. On interrogation, the suspects confessed to the crime.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/01/04/headofsocials-two-brothers-arrested-serial-rape-using-uber-taxi/

He goats it runs in the family then
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
laidelaitan:
Two brothers arrested for serial rape using Uber taxi

Men of Ogun State Police Command have arrested two Brothers Paul Jibunor ‘m’ 23 and Nkoenye Jibunor ‘m’ 28, for serial rape and robbery.

The two men were arrested on the 31st of December 2017 following a report from one Ijeoma, who complaint at Ojodu Abiodun Division that she was picked in a taxi by three men on 29/12/17 from Fela shrine Oregun Lagos to Iwo street Ojodu Abiodun on an agreed fees only for the men to forcefully dragged her down and have unlawful carnal knowledge of her after which they dispossessed her of her belongings.

She stated further that she sighted the three men at Adebayo area of Ojodu and was able to recognize them. .
Upon her report, the DPO Ojodu Abiodun Sp Bamidele Job detailed detectives to the area where two of the suspects were arrested while the third one escaped. On interrogation, the suspects confessed to the crime.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/01/04/headofsocials-two-brothers-arrested-serial-rape-using-uber-taxi/

Potor pigs apprehended grin

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=saint7000 post=63912238][/quote] why u go check am when u be chelses fan why ur eyes no go morata the names even if someone had told u,u still would have missed it
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by countsparrow: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
sweetlaw:

Yeye way of reasoning. Pray u or ur loved ones do not experience it

Einstein, ur mumu is legendary... How can u enter a private taxi with 3 people already in it, pray none of your family is daft enough to do that... Common sense is not so common this days...
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by jonero4(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
countsparrow:
Why u go enter Uber with three men inside, since its crossover night maybe she thinks its the father, d son and the holy ghost grin

Or maybe they met at Shrine, agreed on a fee for foursome, they failed to pay, she reported at the police station with a new story, police tortured and the rest they say is history
lol grin
countsparrow:
Why u go enter Uber with three men inside, since its crossover night maybe she thinks its the father, d son and the holy ghost grin

Or maybe they met at Shrine, agreed on a fee for foursome, they failed to pay, she reported at the police station with a new story, police tortured and the rest they say is history
lol
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Seahawk: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
marooh:
Crossover rape....
31st night
Konji u are a liar grin
what’s funny about it?
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Seahawk: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
countsparrow:

So men are monsters that women shouldn’t associate themselves with or be in the same environment with?

Or wait. Better still the woman must have agreed to sleep with all of them but turned around to call them rapists when they didn’t pay right?

I guess That’s better than actually acknowledging that these people have committed an egregious offense and need to pay for it.

If I call you an imbecille now, your fellow rapist MOD will come and ban this account. Stupid set of people
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Seahawk: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
When a girl suddenly stops
singing in the bathroom, just
know that she's washing her
"iskaaba iskoroboto iskelebete"
Look at the kinds of comments on a thread this serious. Damaged human beings that’s what all of you are.
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by countsparrow: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Seahawk:

So men are monsters that women shouldn’t associate themselves with or be in the same environment with?

Or wait. Better still the woman must have agreed to sleep with all of them but turned around to call them rapists when they didn’t pay right?

I guess That’s better than actually acknowledging that these people have committed an egregious offense and need to pay for it.

If I call you an imbecille now, your fellow rapist MOD will come and ban this account. Stupid set of people

STFU and think with your head not your anus...
Not all you read is true... Simple reasoning tells u an Uber Cab should only come with the driver. Wait, i don't think you have ever used one. Why trade words with an ignoramus... F#ck off
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by willibounce1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
deveropers again. they do as mazi dilector has taught them.
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by surveyorng: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Snow02:
time*
It's called jail term....not *time*.
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by TheBlessedMAN: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Seahawk:

Look at the kinds of comments on a thread this serious. Damaged human beings that’s what all of you are.
Mr Thatcha, abeg wetin your seriousness don do to abase the suffering of the masses? Mumu man. Shift make Shekau drop the next bomb jor
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Daeylar(f): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Seahawk:

LMAO grin grin

I know this comment was serious but honestly I had to laugh, that Guy's comment is so out of place grin
They have started again, I'm weak.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by Seahawk: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
countsparrow:

STFU and think with your head not your anus...
Not all you read is true... Simple reasoning tells u an Uber Cab should only come with the driver. Wait, i don't think you have ever used one. Why trade words with an ignoramus... F#ck off
I’m sure I don’t know what an Uber is. Or that you can share one with other people.
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by focus7: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
The moment i saw rape my hunch told me that the rapists will be igbos and i was not disappointed.
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by lereinter(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
disgrace to the jibunor family
two blood bro rape a lady
nawa o
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by semviston: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2018
ur wickedness as lead yu to new year jail wish yu gudluck
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by mokt(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2018
newyorks:
my concern is the bruises those rapers inflicts on ladies

Someone is talking from experience
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by sweetlaw: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2018
countsparrow:

Einstein, ur mumu is legendary... How can u enter a private taxi with 3 people already in it, pray none of your family is daft enough to do that... Common sense is not so common this days...

Brainless chicken, if u were cleaver u will know it can happen depending on d time
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by countsparrow: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2018
sweetlaw:

Brainless chicken, if u were cleaver u will know it can happen depending on d time

Guy, u are daft walahi... Depending on what time? Surely u are from one of dos remote villages where private Taxi's are non existent
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by sweetlaw: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2018
countsparrow:

Guy, u are daft walahi... Depending on what time? Surely u are from one of dos remote villages where private Taxi's are non existent

UUr generation are daft.

Maybe if u reason with ur brain instead of ur anus u will understand how stupid u sound
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by countsparrow: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2018
sweetlaw:

UUr generation are daft.

Maybe if u reason with ur brain instead of ur anus u will understand how stupid u sound

Lol... I don't trade words with lilliputians... Leave the small people in der place...
Re: Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi by sweetlaw: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=countsparrow post=64156889]

Lol... I ltrade words with my useless self... Leave me the small person in my place...

He finally gets it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drunk Security Officer Rolls On The Ground, Gets Humiliated By Residents. Photos / Ten Soldiers Killed, Nine Injured In Jihadist Ambush / Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.