Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? (3575 Views)

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by NaoSlay: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Me and some of my friends were discussing about how much their girlfriend were earning from their cash monthly, some said 30k, 40k, so I decided to bring the topic to nairaland, how much does your girl friend earns from monthly from you or how much do you give her as salary?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by RoyalBlak007: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
What
girl

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by marooh: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
NaoSlay:
Me and some of my friends were discussing about how much their girlfriend were earning from their cash monthly, some said 30k, 40k, so I decided to bring the topic to nairaland, how much does your girl friend earns from monthly from you or how much do you give her as salary?

Abeg this 2018 no need this kind topic.....

Slumber shine ur eyez

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by MrHistorian: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
sal·ary [salary salaries] BrE [ˈsæləri] NAmE [ˈsæləri] noun (pl. sal·aries)
money that employees receive for doing their job, especially professional employees or people working in an office, usually paid every month

Productivity begets Salary.What job does a girlfriend do?

19 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by nezzar: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Cos I employed her to be my gf na undecided

dumb questions everywhere angry

lol @ the useless ones are in romance section

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
My girl isn't lazy. She is doing great and working hard for herself.

When their is need to be of support, I support her.

Only lazy slay assholes depend on a guy's salary.

Especially the useless ones roaming around romance section

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Salary kinni? O ti ooo shocked shocked

Eh! Chineke! I need bf that'll be giving me salary too oooo, double salary no go bad biko lipsrsealed.
Makydebbie and Pocohantas, how you see am na? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by quinnboy: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
OP!.....your Fada!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by swiz123(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Op trust me, nairaland is a wrong place to ask that kind of question. 90% of nl dudes are broke (I inclusive) while 95% of nl ladies are broker

12 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by NaoSlay: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
quinnboy:
OP!.....your Fada!

Why the Insults dude?

I asked for people opinion on the matter, I was also looking at my friends like 'these are dumbos'

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by jdluv(f): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
this one na full time girlfriend oh, the girl no get job? Na your type man they treat Anyhow cause he knows without him you cant survive

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by deeLima86(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Op which kain talk be this again for this new year? Very soon una go make our ex dem dey demand for pension and gratuity because after relationship end na wetin remain be that. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Cyoung4real(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
this is the 237 reasons I won't be in a hurry to have a GF.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Cladez(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Eh! Chineke! I need bf that'll be giving me salary too oooo, double salary no go bad biko lipsrsealed.
Makydeb.bie and Pocoh.antas, how you see am na? cheesy
undecidedTomorrow you would still come here to shout broke guys this,broke guys that.

Abeg make i go sleep,nairaland girls matter tire me.
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by newyorks(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
200dollars
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Op u dey forbid to build a career and work d way normal human dey work and earn money?

Are u from Mars?
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Cladez:
undecidedTomorrow you would still come here to shout broke guys this,broke guys that.

Abeg make i go sleep,nairaland girls matter tire me.

I actually agree with your suggestion of you going to bed, you're starting to spew gibberish... Odaaro undecided
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Raydans: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Paying an ordinary gf salary when she is not an housewife. Lol
Housewife even has limits. Only a full-time housewife deserves such

Any girl that demands such from me will definately be used vigorously and dumped.

He who pays the piper calls the tune
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by BlackDBagba: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Samusu(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Allah ya kiyaye. Salary?
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by RuggedArab: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2018
The moment you tell a Nigerian girl you like/love her, you are indebted to her.

Example: Give me money for upkeep, give me money for hair, give me money for body wash, give me money for my grandparents....... and the list continues.
In Yemi Alade's voice - #You Go Pay Me Salary!

I don't even tell any girl "l love you" before I become debtor. Lol. We Don pay scarra and still paying.

These girls make una take it easy..... Being a girlfriend is not a paid job. Every reasonable man will always want to take care of his girlfriends girlfriend . wink

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by shaneroberts26: 5:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Hian! So girlfriend now na work?What a stupid question.
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Hector09(m): 5:55am On Jan 05, 2018
No sane guy in his right sense we ve a girl in his pay roll,maybe u nd ur frnds are not normal
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by boiz2men(m): 6:49am On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Guys and babes wahala.. This is very funny.

A quick one op. Do their babes receive overtime,quarterly bonus ,leave bonus etc ?
Do your guys have a KPI form for their babes too?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Pay? Na job?
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Martin0(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2018
How are my sure op is doing the right thing!
Damm! Fucvking bullshiit!
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by cerowo(f): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2018
It would be so cool if am in those gals shoes. cool tongue
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by makydebbie(f): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Makydebie and Pocohntas, how you see am na? cheesy
Lol, I'll sort of feel indebted to him.
And I'll also think he's mad, what job am I doing for him? grin
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Isnt She Working? Why Pay A Girlfriend Every Month? She Is Not Your Wife...

I See Some Girls Pretendin To Be Against It, but If You Pay Them They Wouldnt Turn It Down... Thats The Difference Between Ladies And Women... Your Girlfriend Will Take Money From You When opportuned. A Woman Will Suggest An Investment With the Money...

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2018
My boyfriend to be will be paying me 1.5million every week jare tongue
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
My boyfriend to be will be paying me 1.5million every week jare tongue
nne na you
You merit that
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2018
amani63:
nne na you
You merit that

Yes Na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? / The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria / How To Approach A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.