Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Does Anyone Listen To Wutang Clan In Akwa Cross - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Does Anyone Listen To Wutang Clan In Akwa Cross (561 Views)

Do You Love Rap? Listen To This Song With Motivational Vibes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Listen To Wutang Clan In Akwa Cross by feelgoods: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
I need to know.
Re: Does Anyone Listen To Wutang Clan In Akwa Cross by Greatzeus(m): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
feelgoods:
I need to know.
Wu Tang what?
Even Americans don't give a huff about real music, especially real Rapmusic again,
A famous American hiphop magazine released top 50 rap songs of 2017, The list was poo,but I don't blame them, those are the rappers many listen to nowadays, and they ain't even rapping shit. When I read the comments I was glad,that there are people who still know what rap music should sound like. Many really drag them for such plastic, mainstream business, billboard oriented list.
The magazine was hiphop dx.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Listen To Wutang Clan In Akwa Cross by feelgoods: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Greatzeus:

Wu Tang what?
Even Americans don't give a huff about real music, especially real Rapmusic again,
A famous American hiphop magazine released top 50 rap songs of 2017, The list was poo,but I don't blame them, those are the rappers many listen to nowadays, and they ain't even rapping shit. When I read the comments I was glad,that there are people who still know what rap music should sound like. Many really drag them for such plastic, mainstream business, billboard oriented list.

I have this guy who still listens to wutang clan styles p, Jadakiss, Scarface, gang-sta mobb deep etc.
Re: Does Anyone Listen To Wutang Clan In Akwa Cross by Greatzeus(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2018
feelgoods:

I have this guy who still listens to wutang clan styles p, Jadakiss, Scarface, gang-sta mobb deep etc.
I still do
Re: Does Anyone Listen To Wutang Clan In Akwa Cross by Yongsiggz(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Greatzeus:

Wu Tang what?
Those guys i listen to em all lot... Cream, protect ya neck, even they new album (the saga continues)...I'm one of old school hip-hop head sha.. I still listen to bonethugs, big L, big pun, biggie,pac(hiphop god),nas(my personal person) a lot more
Re: Does Anyone Listen To Wutang Clan In Akwa Cross by COOL10(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ever heard of Joyner Lucas?
Re: Does Anyone Listen To Wutang Clan In Akwa Cross by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
COOL10:
Ever heard of Joyner Lucas?

I'm the brokest Nigga i know, but that's okay

Champaign for everybody

Fvck with me the long

Mansion

First song I came across was Champaign for everybody. wanted to buy the album Along came joyner when he was underground but it was only on Itunes and way mad expensive on Windows store for me to buy.
Re: Does Anyone Listen To Wutang Clan In Akwa Cross by COOL10(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
pcguru1:

I'm the brokest Nigga i know, but that's okay

Champaign for everybody

Fvck with me the long

Mansion

First song I came across was Champaign for everybody. wanted to buy the album Along came joyner when he was underground but it was only on Itunes and way mad expensive on Windows store for me to buy.
. I have listened to just three songs which are :DNA(cover),Gucci gang(cover) and I'm not racist. That guy is something else.

(1) (Reply)

...... / 6barz Diss / Free Beef Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.