Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt (46327 Views)

Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by macof(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
davidif:

Dude, if they want to keep their culture then they can keep it. I am not saying that you throw out the baby with the bath water what i am saying is that some parts of culture need to be keot while some should done away with. Culture was made for man and not man for culture. In other words, when a tradition begins to be a disadvantage and a form of oppression to certain people (e.g women) then it needs to be questioned, modified or completely discarded.

Finally, as in most things in life, most things needs to be done in moderation. The problem with this scenario is A father using what should be a beautiful and noble thing for his selfish desires. Talk about the pure unfettered greed that has hijacked this traditions. This are the excesses I am addressing. This is his daughter for goodness sakes. Why would he even do that?

Mr. Man all this thing is long story.. I'll say it again... it is not by force to marry that particular girl...if you can't afford bride price leave them alone
It is their culture
Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by CaptainGOOD: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2018
madone:
grin when u finish learning the spare part trade. U ll end up packing ur over sef scrutum with faded jeans eating abacha in one local market

WTF... all the seven mention u have mentioned me all of them full of grammatical mistakes and wrong spellings... u are a confirmed illiterate.
I guess u cant even figure out ur error.

Even my little nephew in J.S1 will beat u hands down in spellin and grammer... eeediot! angry
TUFIA!!. i cant stoop so low with.

Go and learn how to spell before..

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by CaptainGOOD: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2018
madone:

[s]ur sisters are above marriage age my guy. Its soo bad that u cant face the truth. U and ur sick kinsmen whom fulani cattle rearers have driven away from their miserable farm land will be waiting for a saviour to marry them . They are over age[/s]

Hehheeh ue matter is serious one o.
The madman keeps ranting with mistakes heheheh.. i dont think think the best proffessorin Cambridge can help ur case i swear. grin

Go and do what u know best... u are way below my level bro. Go and mine skull bro. grin

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by tossie101(f): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
ashjay001:

Was just thinking of u, now saw ur mention.grin
Depending on how u look at it. To me, all ladies, initiated into d sexual act, are, to use ur language "low class cheap whores"sad
Cos, they can be had, if u're ready to do d needful. I prefer d hard cases. The supposedly, unbreakable, though married women are a no no!
Show me a 30yr old virgin, n i'll break hergrin or a nun to be, or that babe rejecting all comers!grin
That doesnt mean I or u, should deride prostitutes. I actually respect them. Takes uncommon guts, to allow all comers, just to make a living.
The post u quoted, wasnt meant as a putdown, just an observation. Its hurts me, when I see desperate single ladies, who think, only marriage can make them complete or bring them joy. Imagine a lady, cutting short a 7days fast(praying for a husband), to satisfy ur sexual urges, all in d hope, u might be d one?
I saw an old friend yesterday, igbo spinster. Still hustling hard(recharge cards n drinks), her beauty eroding. I used to assist her, in my own little way(no sexual demandstongue) and, u came to mind.
A yoruba/hausa lady, might have gotten a kid/s, continue her biz n carry her cross. But, igbos can be so dogmatic, claiming virtue. Some, even trying not to appear too successful, so as not to scare off suitors. Them full abj presently.
Talk to ur fathers, to reduce d bride pricetongue
Igbo men, generally marry late n tend to travel all over, seeking greener pastures, so as to meet d bride price. Most have started 'managing' d natives of where dey settle.
And, u can see ur ladies, marrying everyone but igbo men!
To ur opinion of me, as low class, it carries no weight! I am what I am, n a virtual opinion, is BS!

Kikikikiki... sorry o. cheesy i couldnt read this trash o.
All this long epistle for my comment
It seems u are pained at my words "U ATTRACT WHAT U ARE" ..Lols but thats d fact o

U can only attract people of ur type who accept "offers" or whateva, its natural u cant force it or fake it.. no real woman with dignity can accept offer to dehumanise themselves if not whores.

I hav had numerous "offers" from different kinds of rich men which i ALWAYS turned down rudely because such men dont deserve any respect from a woman.

And lastly..let me remind u that.
I WORTH EVERY KOBO MY PEOPLE PUT ON ME(be it 10million) because they sufferd to mould me into what im. So im not meant for any random man out there.

And also i cant marry a man from other tribes If not igbo...because i love my heritage and would love to maintain it...thats y my boo is igbo. smiley
U can call me tribalist or whateva but i call myself AN IGBOIST. goodday smiley
Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by wale2day: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
macof:

Mr. Man all this thing is long story.. I'll say it again... it is not by force to marry that particular girl...if you can't afford bride price leave them alone
It is their culture

him mate marry in 7 dayz, he is here talking nonsense.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

The madman keeps ranting with mistakes heheheh.. i dont think think the best proffessorin Cambridge can help ur case i swear. grin

Go and do what u know best... u are way below my level bro. Go and mine skull bro. grin

Lol this captain fool is frustrated just like his sisters hahahaaaaha. Ur sister are soo frustrated that even at at age 40 and above they are all over Nigeria forming slaymamas with their rotten yam legs

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

WTF... all the seven mention u have mentioned me all of them full of grammatical mistakes and wrong spellings... u are a confirmed illiterate.
I guess u cant even figure out ur error.

Even my little nephew in J.S1 will beat u hands down in spellin and grammer... eeediot! angry
TUFIA!!. i cant stoop so low with.

Go and learn how to spell before..
eeeeeeeeediot the igbo man don't like a female child when she is born. And he will never rest till he gets a male child,the fool ll not still let her marry and leave his house .he ll turn her to money making venture. Go to abuja and see ur sisters in brothels ,u see the over age women with pot belly and igbo accent calling and pulling you to have sex with them for kobo kobo. That same money is what they send home.And this fool is here screaming "leave our sisters " hahaaahaha oboy tell ur sisters to leave us alone...Anuofia. Nnamdi kalu brother. Ipob fool. Human flesh eater. Otokoto... Blood money ritualist. Evans brother. Am sure u must be involved in one crime there. Oleoshi

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by ashjay001(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
tossie101:

Kikikikiki... sorry o. cheesy i couldnt read this trash o.
All this long epistle for my comment
It seems u are pained at my words "U ATTRACT WHAT U ARE" ..Lols but thats d fact o

U can only attract people of ur type who accept "offers" or whateva, its natural u cant force it or fake it.. no real woman with dignity can accept offer to dehumanise themselves if not whores.

I hav had numerous "offers" from different kinds of rich men which i ALWAYS turned down rudely because such men dont deserve any respect from a woman.

And lastly..let me remind u that.
I WORTH EVERY KOBO MY PEOPLE PUT ON ME(be it 10million) because they sufferd to mould me into what im. So im not meant for any random man out there.

And also i cant marry a man from other tribes If not igbo...because i love my heritage and would love to maintain it...thats y my boo is igbo. smiley
U can call me tribalist or whateva but i call myself AN IGBOIST. goodday smiley

Just thank ur stars, u're online!?tongue I love such challenges! No need of boasting of my conquests on heregrin

Cos u got a rich boo ba? U're probably, a spoilt brat too! What do u expect d millions, who aint lucky to be born with a silverspoon to do?

As I said, na u get ur sh*t mouth, u fit use am talk any trash wey u likegrin

Go to those praying churches, n see ur aunties, praying desperately for boos!sad
Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Nnamdi kalu with all his Cambridge English and grammar failed to give you Biafra. he is now on the run just the ojukwu did. Evans with his criminal mind could not escape the Nigerian police. The only Good thing ur fathers and brothers know how to do is blood money and chest beating.....obiopupu hahahaaahahaaa.... My guy forming english graduate for Nairaland.u be correct ewu hausa

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

grin :DMy real guy hahahaaahahaa, Anambra state man will not allow his son to marry an imo state girl . In igbo land u see osu that cant marry free bone. Most igbo men are coded gay. Bride price in igbo land is 500k. U sisters are growing old. Ewu

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by CaptainGOOD: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
madone post=64019334
:

[s]Nnamdi kalu with all his Cambridge English and grammar failed to give you Biafra. he is now on the run just the ojukwu did. Evans with his criminal mind could not escape the Nigerian police. The only Good thing ur fathers and brothers know how to do is blood money and chest beating.....obiopupu hahahaaahahaaa.... My guy forming english graduate for Nairaland.u be correct ewu hausa[/s]

Hehehehe.. Madman is beginig to shift goal post
.TYPICAL AFONJA..
The money wasted on u is a waste.
Go and mine skull.

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by CaptainGOOD: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
madone:
grin :DMy real guy hahahaaahahaa, Anambra state man will not allow his son to marry an imo state girl . In igbo land u see osu that cant marry free bone. Most igbo men are coded gay. Bride price in igbo land is 500k. U sisters are growing old. Ewu

Hehehehehejeh
NTOORRR!!. tongue
THIS IS AN IMO MAN AND ANAMBRA LADY.
https://www.nairaland.com/4277517/man-gifts-bride-car-traditional

It made fp today to SHAME DEVILS LIKE U.
EVEN THE DEVIL HIMSELF IN HELL FIRE WILL BE SOO ASHAMED OF U RIGHT NOW.. hehehe

and the man added brand new car ontop of the HEAVY BRIDE PRICE.. hehehe tongue
Igbo amaka.

LYYING DEVIL GO AND HIDE UR FACE IN SHAME.

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by CaptainGOOD: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
madone:

[s]eeeeeeeeediot the igbo man don't like a female child when she is born. And he will never rest till he gets a male child,the fool ll not still let her marry and leave his house .he ll turn her to money making venture. Go to abuja and see ur sisters in brothels ,u see the over age women with pot belly and igbo accent calling and pulling you to have sex with them for kobo kobo. That same money is what they send home.And this fool is here screaming "leave our sisters " hahaaahaha oboy tell ur sisters to leave us alone...Anuofia. Nnamdi kalu brother. Ipob fool. Human flesh eater. Otokoto... Blood money ritualist. Evans brother. Am sure u must be involved in one crime there. [/s]

hehehehe
ILLITERATE Go and mine skull education is not for everybody.

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehehehejeh
NTOORRR!!. tongue
THIS IS AN IMO MAN AND ANAMBRA LADY.
https://www.nairaland.com/4277517/man-gifts-bride-car-traditional

It made fp today to SHAME DEVILS LIKE U.
EVEN THE DEVIL HIMSELF IN HELL FIRE WILL BE SOO ASHAMED OF U RIGHT NOW.. hehehe

and the man added brand new car ontop of the HEAVY BRIDE PRICE.. hehehe tongue
Igbo amaka.

LYYING DEVIL GO AND HIDE UR FACE IN SHAME.
;Dhaaaaahaaahaa. Eeee pain am . The truth is bitter. Captainfool. My guy my guy you re posting a testimony of one success out of a hundred failure........ewu ....dullard. See how u learn about ur people from google.......anuofia
Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by CaptainGOOD: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2018
madone:
;[s]Dhaaaaahaaahaa. Eeee pain am . The truth is bitter. Captainfool. My guy my guy you re posting a testimony of one success out of a hundred failure........ewu ....dullard.
See how u learn about ur people from google.......anuofia[/s]

Hehehehe.... shame on d devil.
U have been proven wrong..
U said imo cant marry anambra...hehehehe.
And u have been put to shame.. u now wana shif goal post.

SHAME ON D DEVIL.. NTOOOOR! tongue

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 12:20am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

hehehehe
ILLITERATE Go and mine skull education is not for everybody.
Taaaaaaar!! Go home boy or go on exile cos you are a failure. Its not ur fault anyway its in ur DNA. Ojukwu failed, Nnamdi Kalu failed, Evans also failed. They all brought shame on igbo land. Shame on you my dear boy .You must be a Osu, an outcast fit to live in ur evil forest .okija forest should be where u should relocate to. Nnwaeberiebe. Iseopupwu.

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 12:44am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Weti this fool sabi sef. E be like say u get ur education from brighter grammar. U no know ur people tradition bah. Ewu... The only devil u should fight is the devil called greed in ur father's house. A man that ll demand 500k for bride price when other tribe collect as low as 300naira no be greed go kill am. No wonder ur brothers can marry ur igbo sister. They prefer going to the south south or west to marry. Go and search the records and stop learning from google EWu, OLOODO ur sister are all over churches like mountain of fire , they are soldiers in the lord's chosen army with their maryamaka gown praying for husband. And fools like u LL not still allow them to be with ur unending demands. Even when a man finally have pity on them and proposes marriage some greedy stupid demons like u will be fighting for dry gin. Awon ole. Even when u settle the bride price . Some over grown fool with the a team name of umuokorobia will block the road with planks that u wont leave with their sister if u don't drop money. Tell me my guy are the Igbos not cursed.....captain dullard. ANUMPAMA

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by CaptainGOOD: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2018
madone:
[s]Taaaaaaar!! Go home boy or go on exile cos you are a failure. Its not ur fault anyway its in ur DNA. Ojukwu failed, Nnamdi Kalu failed, Evans also failed. They all brought shame on igbo land. Shame on you my dear boy .You must be a Osu, an outcast fit to live in ur evil forest .okija forest should be where u should relocate to. Nnwaeberiebe. Iseopupwu.
[/s]

Hehehehehe.. madman. only if u cant speak correct grammer.
English pls... hehehehe

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by CaptainGOOD: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2018
madone:

[s]Weti this fool sabi sef. E be like say u get ur education from brighter grammar. U no know ur people tradition bah. Ewu... The only devil u should fight is the devil called greed in ur father's house. A man that ll demand 500k for bride price when other tribe collect as low as 300naira no be greed go kill am. No wonder ur brothers can marry ur igbo sister. They prefer going to the south south or west to marry. Go and search the records and stop learning from google EWu, OLOODO ur sister are all over churches like mountain of fire , they are soldiers in the lord's chosen army with their maryamaka gown praying for husband. And fools like u LL not still allow them to be with ur unending demands. Even when a man finally have pity on them and proposes marriage some greedy stupid demons like u will be fighting for dry gin. Awon ole. Even when u settle the bride price . Some over grown fool with the a team name of umuokorobia will block the road with planks that u wont leave with their sister if u don't drop money. Tell me my guy are the Igbos not cursed.....captain dullard. ANUMPAM[/s]A

Hehehehe e pain d devil... grin
Meanwhile my little nephew is asking for ur number to coach u on english.
Hehehehehe... pm me.

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

See this Otondo reporting from his uncle's spare part shop ooo. What else do u know apart from the price fake motorcycle parts ur uncle imports from china. Common gerrout of here mehn. I am beginning to have the feeling that u re doing the work of oyenmbulu (bag carrier) in Onitsha part and it affecting ur brain cells. Listen my guy imo state girls are akunakuna (loosed) that is the common believe of an anambra state man and many imo are osu that is another common belief. The igbo land is divided and cursed with greed e nu go. Ewu. The nmbise people from imo state are the most terrible people to do any thing with .infact its better to give ur daughter or son out in marriage to a snake tan to allow them marry nmbise people. Fool like you ll never know the reason why Abia people hate anambra people soo much. Captainfool or rather capital fool should be ur moniker

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 1:12am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehehehe... pm me.
ur brain is as blank as ur point......pls how much is bicycle wheel...hahahahahaaaaa
Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 1:17am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
[/s]

English pls... hehehehe
the akunakuna ur 40years old sister is doing in Abuja is a waste on u my brother. If she used the proceed to get good anti aging cream she would have found husband and her legs won't be like this

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 1:23am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
[/s]

English pls... hehehehe
what is this one saying sef. Are u this clueless and boring? undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 1:40am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehehehe... pm me.
hear this foolish criminal talk. Mtcheeeew its ur linage normal way of life anyway. Once they are caught they rush to bring in the devil. Hahahahaaa ... grin Otokoto said it when he was caught "pls don't kill me it was the devil" Evan also blamed the devil.vampire ur notorious arm robber brother said it was the devil. Ur over age sisters are in mountain of fire fighting the devil for inability to get married early.the devil is still after you here on Nairaland. Its not the devil its curses and greed. Urs is ignorance ..... Olanmaya.(drunkard ) like you

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by CaptainGOOD: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
madone:
[s]hear this foolish criminal talk. Mtcheeeew its ur linage normal way of life anyway. Once they are caught they rush to bring in the devil. Hahahahaaa ... grin Otokoto said it when he was caught "pls don't kill me it was the devil" Evan also blamed the devil.vampire ur notorious arm robber brother said it was the devil. Ur over age sisters are in mountain of fire fighting the devil for inability to get married early.the devil is still after you here on Nairaland. Its not the devil its curses and greed. Urs is ignorance ..... Olanmaya.(drunkard ) like you
[/s]

hello.. "Madman" i dnt giv Bleep abot ur rant..
I SWEAR I DONT READ THEM.. grin
becoz i know they are full grammatical mistakes as usual hehehhe...

Until u learn english... DEN WE CAN TALK. angry
Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by CaptainGOOD: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
madone:

[s]what is this one saying sef. Are u this clueless and boring? undecided
[/s]

I showed my little nephew ur grammar this morning and he was Laughing out Loud...
Infact he is now using ur blunder to make mockery here... grin
He will say it loud and Laugh laugh laugh. grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by CaptainGOOD: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
madone:

[s]the akunakuna ur 40years old sister is doing in Abuja is a waste on u my brother. If she used the proceed to get good anti aging cream she would have found husband and her legs won't be like this[/s]

HOME WORK

1) A B C D E F G I J K L M N P Q R S T U V W Y Z( 30 marks) find d missing alphabets

2). 2+2 =? (20 marks)

3.) Write your name in full without mistakes ( 50 marks)

Submit 2day before 6oclock.
Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
[/s]

I showed my little nephew ur grammar this morning and he was Laughing out Loud...
Infact he is now using ur blunder to make mockery here... grin
He will say it loud and Laugh laugh laugh. grin
grin My real guy....while u sit calculating how much u ll make from ur sisters bride price and marriage list. We are busy shagging them . We catch them young, bang them and leave them when they are old mamas.... Show this to ur father grin

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

HOME WORK

1) A B C D E F G I J K L M N P Q R S T U V W Y Z( 30 marks) find d missing alphabets

2). 2+2 =? (20 marks)

ooo soo na lesson teacher work u dey do sef... grin that's why u want the bride price soo bad
Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by madone: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

HOME WORK

2). 2+2 =? (20 marks)

grin Hahahahahahaaaa oponu.... Oloriburu .... Ewu nnwaiberibe. So na this ur private home lesson teacher's salary u wan take marry ur igbo girlfriend. Abi... No wonder u re soo frustrated. We won't leave them till we bang youthfulness out of them... Cry if u like

Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by tossie101(f): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
ashjay001:

[s]Just thank ur stars, u're online!?tongue I love such challenges! No need of boasting of my conquests on heregrin
Cos u got a rich boo ba? U're probably, a spoilt brat too! What do u expect d millions, who aint lucky to be born with a silverspoon to do?
As I said, na u get ur sh*t mouth, u fit use am talk any trash wey u likegrin
Go to those praying churches, n see ur aunties, praying desperately for boo[/s]s!sad

U dont even sound bright to me..
Pls Stop quoting me else i wont reply u again
Re: Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt by GoodFaith: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
CaptainG00D:
Hmm ok so Ur hubby paid dowry and became broke.? Rubbish!!!.
Any man that cant pay for his woman bride price is not ready for marriage n parenthood..
By the way its not by force to marry an igbo woman... look elsewhere where women are cheap.

As for ur friends who has "VOWED" not to marry igbo women pls tell them to vow with amadioha and ogun so that the vow will strong well well.
Becoz im loving that vow let them keep away from our women pls and stick to their own who "dont sell" their kids.

Pls pls all igbo parents should increase the brideprice more let them leave our gals alone becoz its getting too much pls. angry

NUFF SAID!!

Classless
Narrow minded

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.