Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos (40884 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Priscy01(f): 2:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Pablo Classic and his British wife, Maribel got married in Ekiti State last November.

She has since gone back to her country after their honeymoon in Ado-Ekiti. The lovestruck husband posted that he is missing his wife.
He wrote;
"Dull mood
Just feel like Posting this sha
Oluwa loh ni blessing
Missing my sweetheart Fasakin Maribel
#Pablo Classic"

Maribel replied, writing:
"Missing you honey"

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/my-sweetheart-young-nigerian-guy-pines.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by HungerBAD: 2:25am On Jan 05, 2018
Laughing.

Yeah I know say na Man United Supporter.

Love knows no age. Love is also blind, and that is why he is wearing GOOGLES in picture two.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by odiereke(m): 3:29am On Jan 05, 2018
He is really missing her indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Spoilt4toto: 3:50am On Jan 05, 2018
Whites are superior over these black bitches...... Holding my white Italian bae like no man's biznex.
NB: bash me n sign your backwardness warrant..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 4:22am On Jan 05, 2018
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Maybe the juju don clear for oyinbo eyes. Oluwa lo ni blessing indeed, oloshi! grin

Pocohantas, comman carry your brother before I nack him village people jazz. angry angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by GraGra247(m): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Logic has gone on vacation. How will a 50 year old woman from one among the wealthiest Countries in the world come to an underdeveloped country to marry an underaged inexperienced kid where countless gentlemen adults abound.

Female whites are suddenly being attracted to underaged boys. Countless news stories of married white teachers above 40 sleeping with between 13 to 17 year old boys.

The big question is "why"?

18 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by stuffs4me(m): 6:13am On Jan 05, 2018
I see no crime here.

A man is missing his lovely wife, isn't that how life should be?

10 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by IVORY2009(m): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Baba happy new ur.. grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by HungerBAD: 6:21am On Jan 05, 2018
IVORY2009:

Baba happy new ur.. grin

Happy New Year my Good friend.

No just worry me this year ohh. How your family?your children?wives?God will bless their wombs with triplets grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 6:41am On Jan 05, 2018
This op is wrong for saying the lady is old! That lady might just be 20 or ever possibly be 19...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Cholls(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2018
my brother your life
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by cerowo(f): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2018
He's proud of showcasing his wife

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by LessNoise: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2018
cerowo:
He's proud of showcasing his wife

If he doesn't who will? grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Just Look At Her Eyes...
If She Was Slim, she Would Be So Beautiful...

7 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by IVORY2009(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:

Happy New Year my Good friend.

No just worry me this year ohh. How your family?your children?wives?God will bless their wombs with triplets grin

They're all fine as usual, you nkor? Hope the wedding bells will be ringing this year, between u and ishilove, it is long over due, Prey wedding pix loading on front page nl Ijn cheesy

Nb
I HV asked my tailor to make like ,Ebuka's kind of agbada and a jagabanish shoe to match for the occasion grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by HungerBAD: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2018
IVORY2009:

They're all fine as usual, you nkor? Hope the wedding bells will be ringing this year, between u and ishilove, it is long over due, Prey wedding pix loading on front page nl Ijn cheesy

Nb
I HV asked my tailor to make like ,Ebuka's kind of agbada and a jagabanish shoe to match for the occasion grin

Soon you go come wedding.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Olanike50: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2018
Are you sure he's not missing the snow already as temporary papers are bout to expire grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2018
Priscy01:
Pablo Classic and his British wife, Maribel got married in Ekiti State last November.

She has since gone back to her country after their honeymoon in Ado-Ekiti. The lovestruck husband posted that he is missing his wife.
He wrote;
"Dull mood
Just feel like Posting this sha
Oluwa loh ni blessing
Missing my sweetheart Fasakin Maribel
#Pablo Classic"

Maribel replied, writing:
"Missing you honey"

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/my-sweetheart-young-nigerian-guy-pines.html

i missing you honey grin grin
awo's free education beneficiary
greencard hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by spaggyy(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2018
Nobody is complaining now about the white lady's bad use of English.

Abi which one is "I missing you"?

4 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Divay22(f): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2018
Lol
Okay o
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Divay22(f): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2018
leezzz:

i missing you honey grin grin
awo's free education beneficiary
greencard hustle is real
I tell you grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2018
GraGra247:
Logic has gone on vacation. How will a 50 year old woman from one among the wealthiest Countries in the world come to an underdeveloped country to marry an underaged inexperienced kid where countless gentlemen adults abound.

Female whites are suddenly being attracted to underaged boys. Countless news stories of married white teachers above 40 sleeping with between 13 to 17 year old boys.

The big question is "why"?
they are both Gold diggers grin old woman digging for young pen!is, young boy digging for a better life away from his poverty.

A very mutual circumstances.

12 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Divay22:
I tell you grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by soberdrunk(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2018
"I misssing you honey"? I can't really tell who is the 'scammer' and who is the "scammee" angry

4 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by donnaD(f): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2018
abeg where dem dey see all these onyibos marry self becus I need one too.all these nija guys na comfirm fk .their jamboree too much.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by edeXede: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2018
embarassed
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by fpeter(f): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
Whites are superior over these black bitches...... Holding my white Italian bae like no man's biznex.
NB: bash me n sign your backwardness warrant..

Inferiority complex at its peak. The worst part is that people like you can't even get a decent black woman or white woman so you always settle for depressed and dejected society rejects like yourself, your type can't even stand a chance with any successful and intelligent black woman but guess what, we don't even need weak men here...queens rule with kings not diaper boys.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Oyindidi(f): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by PheezyLee(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
that's a subtle reminder for the woman to intensify her effort on him coming over, Guy code! wink
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by showghan(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Mtcheewwww.... useless yahoo boy

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Edu3Again: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2018

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.