Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos (40880 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Chuknovski(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
Whites are superior over these black bitches...... Holding my white Italian bae like no man's biznex.
NB: bash me n sign your backwardness warrant..

you and who dey fight NA!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by israelmao(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2018
How far treasure hunter?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by HungerBAD: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2018
fpeter:

Inferiority complex at its peak. The worst part is that people like you can't even get a decent black woman or white woman so you always settle for depressed and dejected society rejects like yourself, your type can't even stand a chance with any successful and intelligent black woman but guess what, we don't even need weak men here...queens rule with kings not diaper boys.

Damn.

Brutal.

I like you already. Such anger. It is hot lol.

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by dayleke: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2018
And this too made front page?!!!!

Kai!!!

Today is Jan 5th 2018 for goodness' sakes
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by lizzypro: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2018
I wonder kiss

stuffs4me:
I see no crime here.

A man is missing his lovely wife, isn't that how life should be?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Yeah I know say na Man United Supporter.

Love knows no age. Love is also blind, and that is why he is wearing GOOGLES in picture two.

Abeq oo dis wan is not part of us

E jus see Jersey like d color come buy am

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Ikechuob: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2018
WTF is with you Africans in Africa laying fat unattractive white women?

Is that Green card hustle that bad?

No offense to the man but based on the picture, that girl is considered hella unattractive in terms of white women. Wtf is wrong with y'all niggas in Africa? Why always seek white women that noone wants including white men. The hell is wrong with y'all. Have respect for unaselves abeg

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by notoriousbabe: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2018
I love black pricks,they are simply the strongest and the best
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2018
smiley.) na wa o!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2018
I swear I no know for white women again ooo.... Na so I jam one for one forum online, she start dey tell me things, dey send "pics"..... Na when she tell me say her fantasy na to be Dolcett I run.... She don get pikin sef o
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by samzzycash(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
I swear I no know for white women again ooo.... Na so I jam one for one forum online, she start dey tell me things, dey send "pics"..... Na when she tell me say her fantasy na to be Dolcett I run.... She don get pikin sef o
what is the name of that forum i won register
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
Whites are superior over these black bitches...... Holding my white Italian bae like no man's biznex.
NB: bash me n sign your backwardness warrant..

you have low self esteem,there is nothing bad in dating white woman but dont put other women down because you are dating a white

nothing special about them.

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by kachi19: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2018
Well, white girls de sweet oh. speaking from experience with my pretty finnish girl...

But "i missing you" isn't wrong in british sense... only if many of you have been to England and hear how these Brits refurnish English to their modern taste, you go fear! grin

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2018
looool.

Pitiful. They're so desperate.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Spoilt4toto: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2018
fpeter:

Inferiority complex at its peak. The worst part is that people like you can't even get a decent black woman or white woman so you always settle for depressed and dejected society rejects like yourself, your type can't even stand a chance with any successful and intelligent black woman but guess what, we don't even need weak men here...queens rule with kings not diaper boys.
why e dey pain you? For your info, my bae is just 21, a linguist, so you can go hit the rock. Is it your decision? grin

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2018
fpeter:

Why respond to the slowpoke? He clearly needs a reaction from us. His insecurities are glaring.

3 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2018
samzzycash:
what is the name of that forum i won register
I no wan yarn am for here... I go pm you
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by STILESGANG: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
Abeg mesaage your boy join
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by 2shure: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2018
hey u can shoot
me why
cause i am missing u o
i missing u everyday
2great scammers
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by samzzycash(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
ok no problem
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by symbianDON(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
cerowo:
He's proud of showcasing his wife
his wife abi his green card sure ticket??

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnaD:
abeg where dem dey see all these onyibos marry self becus I need one too.all these nija guys na comfirm fk .their jamboree too much.

I no pity u
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by donnaD(f): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dafreeguy:

I no pity u
u don start u follow break my heart.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by cchiagom(f): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Yeah I know say na Man United Supporter.

Love knows no age. Love is also blind, and that is why he is wearing GOOGLES in picture two.

What has Man U got to do with this
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by ROCKHARDDK(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Do do yo!!!!!!!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by stieyven(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Maybe the juju don clear for oyinbo eyes. Oluwa lo ni blessing indeed, oloshi! grin

Pocohantas, comman carry your brother before I nack him village people jazz. angry angry
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Neimar: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
fpeter:

anty y e dy pain u? angry
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Krafty006: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
fpeter:

depressed...dejected ... society rejects. this is too much,lol
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
quote author=donnaD post=63917946]
u don start u follow break my heart. [/quote]

haha! this bae na akoba adaba..how I take follow??
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by donnaD(f): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dafreeguy:
quote author=donnaD post=63917946] u don start u follow break my heart.
haha! this bae na akoba adaba..how I take follow??
check well and examine urslf.monitoring spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.