Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,536 members, 7,801,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Much Awaited 2018 Prophecies By Prophet DAPO ADENIYI Of Word Of Faith Prophetic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Much Awaited 2018 Prophecies By Prophet DAPO ADENIYI Of Word Of Faith Prophetic (1050 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye / 2020 Prophecies By Prophet Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Much Awaited 2018 Prophecies By Prophet DAPO ADENIYI Of Word Of Faith Prophetic by babiskinado(m): 5:18am On Jan 05, 2018
2018 PROPHECY RELEASED ON 31/12/2017 REVEALED BY GOD TO HIS SERVANT PROPHET DAPO ADENIYI

General/Political Prophecy
1. Pray for peace in Nigeria throughout 2018.
2. 2018 will be a better year for all. There will be hope for the hopeless.
3. This year, there will shall be new beginning for the children of God. God will restore lots of glory. The lord said I will make you forget all that you have lost.
4. Political leadership conference holds as ex-head of state and past leaders to address how to move the country forward.
5. I see two ex-bank MDs in having issues with EFCC and government.
6. I see a call to glory of an ex-president, but it can be averted as we intercede in prayers.
7. Pray against an epidemic disease killing children especially in the northern part of Nigeria. We have to pray to avert it.
8. I see a lot of whistle blowing and monies in foreign currency been recovered.
9. I see stolen monies being repatriated back to Nigeria.
10. I see old faces still ruling Nigeria in the next dispensation.
11. I see PDP bouncing back.
12. I see new political party emerging and forming strong opposition for APC.
13. I see a lot of political scandals, propaganda, and falsehood. But God will expose the enemies of progress of this country.
14. Atiku gains great popularity, but I see him been deceived, lots of money wasted on politics and I also see great disappointment. Men will betray him. He needs to pray if he must fulfill any of his political ambition.
15. Tinubu will be betrayed, even by traditional rulers and other people he has raised. Pray for him to have good health in 2018. I also see a loss in his family again, but the Lord said prayers will avert it.
16. I see ex-head of state flown abroad for medical emergency. But pray that he will survive it.
17. There will be controversies between the presidency and the national assembly from the middle of the year.
18. Pray for Chief Earnest Shonekan and Alhaji Shehu Shagari. I see people gathered in their homes. Prayers will avert any evil news. Pray!
19. Two major and strong politicians’ defected from APC and move to another party. There will be a shaking in APC as what they planned did not work out well.
20. There will be exposure of political corruption that is unbelievable. It will shock Nigerians.
21. I see crisis in Anambra state. Pray for the state.
22. I see conflict in Ekiti state before election, I see rally and curfew. Pray for peace in Ekiti state.
23. I see curfew in Ogun state. Pray against the demise of a prominent king.
24. I see clash among two traditional rulers and I see Ooni of Ife as an intermediary to restore peace among the Obas.
25. The activities of kidnapers and ritualist will be greatly exposed.
26. I see judges been judged. I see reformation in the judicial system.
27. Pray against boats cap siding in Nigeria and some part of the world, waters are being troubled.
28. Pray against killings as a result of religious crisis.
29. I see herdsmen striking the innocent souls. Pray against bloodshed in Ilorin, Kogi, and some northern parts.
30. Big crisis in the telecommunication. I see acquisition of a major communication company by a foreign body.
31. Reformation in the police service, IG, new CP and I see the Police moving forward.
32. Pray against sudden and unexpected downsizing and crisis in some major banks. I see a lot of bankers losing their jobs. Some will be compensated.
33. Pray against landslide in Lagos-Abeokuta boundary.
34. Pray against attack on movie stars and Nollywood artist. Pray against sudden death.
35. Music industry and Nollywood artist will move forward in 2018.
36. I see peace in the military.
37. I hear the voice of James Ibori in politics again and I see acceptance.
38. I see serious problem with the Oba of Lagos. Please pray for him.
39. I saw a vision, people clamoring for the return of APC in 2019
40. I see a discovery and lasting solution to electricity problem in Nigeria. But it will not be allowed it to materialize. Pray your way out of darkness. Power sector will move forward.

The Church
1. The body of Christ should focus on the resurrection Power of Jesus. As the church will be under attack like it had never been before.
2. Shepherd should feed their sheep with the word of God for spiritual growth.
3. Younger ministers of God should be raised as I see home call of some great men of God.
4. Churches should focus on evangelism, crusade, soul winning and bible study. The devil is working hard to close down churches. (Gossip, Rumors, Scandals).
5. There is a plan to attack RCCG, Winners chapel and one other big church not revealed to me. But God will show up.
6. Church leaders should be sensitive in marriage issue as satan will attack a lot of Christian homes that may want to lead to divorce. Even it will affect Pastors.
7. The devil will use activities of some comedians and singers to weaken the church. Please pray and be sensitive.
8. Faithful and genuine savants of God will be rewarded. Strong attack against church leaders.
9. Strong criticism against Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Ashimolowo, Pastor Orisejafor and Apostle Suleiman Johnson. But God will silence every opposition against the church and the genuine men of God.
10. I see a great home call of a great man of God. I do not know if prayer can avert it.
11. Some bloggers and media expert who specializes in working against churches will be faced with health challenges as a sign of warning for them.
12. Comedians on God’s altar should be careful as I see instant judgment.
13. I see breakthrough for lots of youth in 2018.

International
1. I see numerous attacks on Donald Trump personality. But he will subdue all and he will be greatly accepted by people.
2. I see a threat of war but it will not end in war.
3. I see Palestine-Israel conflicts in a new dimension. Pray for peace.
4. Pray against conflicts in South Africa against Nigerians in diaspora.
5. I see technological inventions in China. China will go far in 2018.
6. Delegate from China visit Nigeria to discuss progress in development in some section in Nigeria.
7. I see new monitory policy in World Bank.
8. Korea will have it tough in 2018. I see war threat and bombing but God will take control.
9. There is a plan to attack USA. But the hand of God will avert it.
10. Libya will face strong hardship. Pray for God's intervention.
11. Pray against religious aggression in 2018.

Re: Much Awaited 2018 Prophecies By Prophet DAPO ADENIYI Of Word Of Faith Prophetic by koolaid87: 5:36am On Jan 05, 2018
@ no. 10, pray for Libya?? Hell no

I pray the rest of the world would nuke that country into ashes with the way they treated their fellow Africans
Re: Much Awaited 2018 Prophecies By Prophet DAPO ADENIYI Of Word Of Faith Prophetic by olagbemi118(m): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2018
truly prophetic
Re: Much Awaited 2018 Prophecies By Prophet DAPO ADENIYI Of Word Of Faith Prophetic by dahunsy(f): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Kinda convinced
Re: Much Awaited 2018 Prophecies By Prophet DAPO ADENIYI Of Word Of Faith Prophetic by oluebubeneo(f): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2018
Why is the majority of prophecies of Nigerian pastors centred on politics?

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual Sep 9, Lesson 2 ; Thanksgiving: When And How / Understanding Creation (FULL BOOK) / Pastor Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Church Service (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.