Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now (1736 Views)

Herdsman To Die By Hanging In Ekiti For Committing Murder / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by King990: 6:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Good am NL, i just got to back school from the Christmas break yesterday and i found out my half bag of rice i got with my last dime on earth before traveling to village is missing. The stupid idiot i called my friend which I gave one of my spare key had the audacity to sell my rice in my absence telling me he used the money to sort out some financial issues. He never called me before taking this step, can you imagine that? I changed my lock already but i swear with my life anywhere i get hold of this guy I'm gonna pay guys to shoot him down. Rice I already planned that it's going to save me for the rest new year we just entered that's what this gay sold off with my consent. I couldn't sleep all through last night cos this shit is just too heavy for me to let go.
Just incase you get to hear any news about a guy who killed someone cos of half bag of rice just know I'm the one. I'm financially stranded now and this dude just killed my last hope. This is a guy I have always had his back during his times of trials and tribulations, a guy I always settled our transport fee whenever we go out together, i guy i gave 5k few months ago I won some money with bet9ja, the list is endless. I'm running mad here right now seriously.
I won't mind committing murder and spend the rest of my life behind bars cos even if I don't I'm still going to die of hunger. Few months back when I was broke and he was financially okay, i talked to this nigga about my predicament cos he was always flying bike to my house like 4 times daily, I told this idiot what I was going through all he could do was give me 200naira, I had to trek for like 30 minutes to his house before i could get the money, planning to cut him off but I just want to treat his bleeped up before doing that.
Person get mind carry my half bag of rice sell, oh God!!!
Still finding this hard to believe for real
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by Oblongata: 6:32am On Jan 05, 2018
King990:
Good am NL, i just got to back school from the Christmas break yesterday and i found out my half bag of rice i got with my last dime on earth before traveling to village is missing. The stupid idiot i called my friend which I gave one of my spare key had the audacity to sell my rice in my absence telling me he used the money to sort out some financial issues. He never called me before taking this step, can you imagine that? I changed my lock already but i swear with my life anywhere i get hold of this guy I'm gonna pay guys to shoot him down. Rice I already planned that it's going to save me for the rest new year we just entered that's what this gay sold off with my consent. I couldn't sleep last all through last night cos this shit is just too heavy for me to let go.
Just incase you get to hear any news about a guy who killed someone cos of half bag of rice just know I'm the one. I'm financially stranded now and this dude just killed my last hope. This is a guy I have always had his back during his times of trials and tribulations, a guy I always settled our transport fee whenever we go out together, i guy i gave 5k few months ago I won some money with bet9ja, the list is endless. I'm running mad here right now seriously
guy calm down
Deed has been done, it's time to move ahead

Remember you need a clear head for studies...

It's one of those things
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by UbanmeUdie: 6:33am On Jan 05, 2018
shocked

Wonderfool!

Please, kill him fast and let's read your useless story on the front-page of NL.

4 Likes

Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by majamajic(m): 6:33am On Jan 05, 2018
calm down

let it go

don't ever think abt taking someone's life...no matter what

for a guy to start selling rice to people. .it was not easy for him too.

just calculate how much is the half bag.. tell him he is owing u that, let him be your debtor instead
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by gabinogem(m): 6:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Guy calm down... No let half bag of rice cut ur future short oh... The deed has already been done, I will advice u think beyond such situation.
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by Jabioro: 6:34am On Jan 05, 2018
You better calm down your nerve,move on, forgive,forget all your verges.You won't escape laws if happens,law 1 the divine and law 2 human or govt law.you can't die of hunger..
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by King990: 6:35am On Jan 05, 2018
Oblongata:
guy calm down
Deed has been done, it's time to move ahead

Remember you need a clear head for studies...

It's one of those things
He later came to my house yesterday telling me that he didn't know i could get that paranoid, Imagine the idiot telling me that me coming to his lodge to shout at him was childish that if his co tenants was around that's he wasn't gonna take it easy with me. Just imagine, oh God
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by 2shure: 6:35am On Jan 05, 2018
abeg shoot him.
if he dies
then u r a man
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by King990: 6:38am On Jan 05, 2018
He lost his phone some months ago i gave him my laptop and my small phone to be using since then, I'm very sure he won't do this if something like that happened to me. He's seeing my kindness for foolishness, make day break well we go sort out everything for this area
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by newyorks(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2018
enough viberation guy such poo happens in schl u know.what do u stand to gain if u murder him and go behind bars?
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by King990: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2018
newyorks:
enough viberation guy such poo happens in schl u know.what do u stand to gain if u murder him and go behind bars?
This is same idiot who told me not to get the rice the day the 9k came in, he told me to get just a cartoon of Indomie 3k and we use the rest to flex, like he was fully against me getting the rice and na the same rice e carry go sell
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by Tapout(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2018
I see where this is going to, Just drop ur account details and a kindhearted nairalander may box u up a little....but if indeed ur story is true and you really want to commit murder because of half bag of rice undecided then u must be a very stupid fellow
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by King990: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2018
Tapout:
ha na the new style be this?? I see where this is going to, Just drop ur account details and a kindhearted nairalander may box u up a little....but if indeed ur story is true and you really want to commit murder because of half bag of rice undecided then u must be a very stupid fellow
You're a very stupid fellow, i didn't ask anybody for help here, no matter how broke I'm, begging is the last thing I'm going to do. Bleep off please

3 Likes

Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by newyorks(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2018
King990:

This is same idiot who told me not to get the rice the day the 9k came in, he told me to get just a cartoon of Indomie 3k and we use the rest to flex, like he was fully against me getting the rice and na the same rice e carry go sell
just control ur anger.
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by Oblongata: 6:47am On Jan 05, 2018
King990:

He later came to my house yesterday telling me that he didn't know i could get that paranoid, Imagine the idiot telling me that me coming to his lodge to shout at him was childish that if his co tenants was around that's he wasn't gonna take it easy with me. Just imagine, oh God
guy fashi am

Many more bags of rice to come

Move ahead

1 Like

Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by zulex880: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Shit happens bro, something similar happened to me but mine was my TV. Just move on please
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by Leverageisback(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2018
kill am jare in fact as you dey In rage sef I get a few other people f*ckup I wan treat i go soon give you list
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by KardinalZik(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2018
King990:

Granted, your guy is mannerless, senseless and inhumane. However, you don't have to go to the extent of threatening/taking his life.

You said you're gonna pay niggaz to FLAT HIM. Why not use that money to buy food stuff instead. It is more expensive to pay hired killers than to buy a bag of rice. SHEY YOU KNOW? #Rethink.

HE IS YOUR FRIEND; so you said.
WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR?

Guy, take chill pill.

2 Likes

Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by Nutase: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Hungerbad come see wetin hunger they cause cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by KardinalZik(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Someone once said:

"NEVER YOU DO ANYTHING WHEN YOU'RE ANGRY, BECAUSE THE DAMAGE YOU MAY CAUSE MAY TURN OUT TO BE FAR GREATER THAN WHAT CAUSED YOUR ANGER".

You need to control your anger.

1 Like

Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by anyimontana(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2018
U r wasting time typing....go and kill and comeback and gist us
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by Lagbaja01(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2018
He sold the rice to play bet9ja for you na.....you ingrate! cheesy grin
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by HungerBAD: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2018
Nutase:
Hungerbad come see wetin hunger they cause cheesy

Lol.
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by blackboifab: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2018
Do you as a quickteller agent you can make above 70,000naira by rendering banking services to people such as
Cash deposit
Pay bill such as Gotv,Startime,Phcn e. t. c
Airtime recharge to all network
Fund online betting account
Cash withdrawal e. t. c
for more info contact me on 08097819501 registration and tutoring is free
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by GraGra247(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2018
So half bad of rice is now worth more than a human life that you have to kill because of it.

Supposing people lynch you to death in retaliation.

Your friend obviously was one of those no good selfish friends every human being has encountered.

There are many intelligent ways to thoroughly deal with him without taking his life and ruining yours.

Also drop your phone number or account number on this forum. Some kind hearted nairalanders still exist though few.

1 Like

Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by Mrkumareze(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2018
Calm bro. I understand what it means to destroy a well planned future . The guy did bad and same time I blame you for keeping such a friend . A wise guy kn ows his friend a couple of days, u bn with this dude for long you ought to know what he's capable of doing . Let that go, plan for moro ok

1 Like

Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by King990: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2018
The issue just got settled. After much talk, he just went to his village and brought me some rice, all these village rice that need an hour cleaning before boiling, tho it's not up to half bag but it's still something, it's gonna serve me for a long time.
Thanks everyone, for the advices and the insults. Had to change my plan after reading the comments.
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by Tapout(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
King990:

You're a very stupid fellow, i didn't ask anybody for help here, no matter how broke I'm, begging is the last thing I'm going to do. Bleep off please

King990:
The issue just got settled. After much talk, he just went to his village and brought me some rice, all these village rice that need an hour cleaning before boiling, tho it's not up to half bag but it's still something, it's gonna serve me for a long time.
Thanks everyone, for the advices and the insults. Had to change my plan after reading the comments.

Lol... U didn't kill him again?? undecided Empty vessels make the loudest noice, run back to your mummy's bosoms furking bloody coward grin
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by King990: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
Tapout:

Lol... U didn't kill him again?? undecided Empty vessels make the loudest noice, run back to your mummy's bosoms furking bloody coward grin
K
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by blackboifab: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Are you interested in becoming a quickteller paypoint agent and you don't know how to go about it. if yes why not contact me on 08097819501
Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by americaninja1: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2018
Abi aye fe baje ni.. ontop ma food... Guy no kill am, just bring him two hands.. next tym he no go c hand carry person rice again
King990:

Re: I'm at The Verge Of Committing Murder Now by Daronyk(f): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2018
Calm your nerves down. Shit happens bro and the way you handle it makes you the man. Now you know the kind of people you should lean on. Abegi no go kill person pikin make police come carry una behind bars

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man, 30, Fondles Breasts, Lures Girl, 15, Into Sex / A Nigerian Man Arrested For Soliciting Prostitutes In Denton County, Texas, USA / Ex-bank Md Dies In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.