Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song (45057 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Xisnin(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
cerowo:
Caroline dajuma hasn't say anything about it, maybe she knows how childish how davido can be
Simplep:
A fool at 25 is a fool forever....upon d whole billions he still no gt common sense..so childish
All these kids won't mind their business.
The adulterous Caroline should have think twice before accusing Davido of killing her gigolo.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by showghan(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
Abeg I no wan put mouth for dis matter

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by ZorGBUooeh: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
frbona:
if you can make half the "whole billions" he has then you've earned the right to call him a fool, otherwise go check yourself again in the mirror
Incase yu dint understand what he just said..He said the FOOL is a very big FOOL.. angry
I predict he will be shot one day when he steps on the wrong toe..Stupid spoilt kidangry
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Denerys(f): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Unfortunately this froggy have refused to grow up...smh
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by cahrlifa(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
taylor88:
This lady don suffer from David hand

Even after using his spouse for rituals u won't let her rest
U be MUMU,hope u know
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Dafreeguy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
She should sue him simple
and u think she is gonna win?
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Godsonkemz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
That shameless spoilt brat is known for insulting ladies. This is not the first time he has done such childish stunt. He started by cursing one of his babymamas, sophie momudu and calling her uncle, Dele his boy.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by skedy1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
VERQUEST111:
Carolina has played penalty enter throwing

for pointing out David for her bf or whatever death.

Hehe, am telling u!
Penalty enter throwing...rib cracking!

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by gabe: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
free her abeg. Living things... grin
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by centboy123456(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:

sue hum for what biacan you are a "Gold Digger" come and sue me

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by centboy123456(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:

sue hum for what biacan you are a "Gold Digger" come and sue me

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by kabaka1: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
I know Davido just wan hit that her thang to quench his anger
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by ayusco85(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

Seems the fracas between Davido and Caroline is not yet over. In-fact it seems to have taken another dimension with Davido calling her a gold-digger in his new song with Dj Ecool titled "Ada". 

Remember he previously called her out telling her to 'save her Drama' after she accused him of knowing the cause of Tagbo's death. 

The pre-chorus of the new hit 'ADA' reads " Filomina, I know me now, you know say that was a fu*king mistake
What of Carolina, that one na gold digger, chai, so me I no do again"

Could there have been anything happening between the two ..?? Is Davido trying to hint something ..?? ( I no do again> Gold-digger)

BY VIVIANGIST - http://www.viviangist.ng/davido-calls-caroline-danjuma-a-gold-digger-in-new-song-after-shading-her-in-fia/

CC - Lalasticlala

I don't think he was referring to her.

It's just for the line to rhyme.

He used "Filomina" before he used "Carolina". I don't think he was referring to "Caroline Danjuma"
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by seun0225(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
taylor88:
This lady don suffer from David hand

Even after using his spouse for rituals u won't let her rest
You better go back to history lane and see if Tagbo and caroline were ever married before calling her his spouse. Infact who told you Davido used him for Ritual. You better read well before just commenting nonsense on nairaland.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by deeLima86(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol...nor be Davido fault na wetin too much money dey cause for some people.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by asawanathegreat(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Celebrity and their bad belle sef
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by AleAirHub(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin grin
Smelling mouth cheesy
NaoSlay:
Girls and acting Bitchy to become Gold diggers. All ladies are hoes.
have you ever tried this stuff, don't you notice if you are in a dark place with a girl, at the mention of money, you'll see their head glowing with small tiny lights while in the day time, their heads swell.

#Girlsarehoes.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by bamoski(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Simplep:
Ass licker,swerve
No it's you who needs to seerve into the gutter.

Bonga fish

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by oxon(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Simplep:
A fool at 25 is a fool forever....upon d whole billions he still no gt common sense..so childish
plz use common sense and buy a house or start a family ...
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by daddyzgal(f): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nigerian artistes and their stupid lyrics angry
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by oxon(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
gone are those days wey I go talk say because you be man ,u should not be petty and all ..na lie oh this 2018 if any girl call you out raise her logic oh ..after all we are now equals ...
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Youngadvocate(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
She has already moved on with Humblesmith

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by cao(f): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
sirBLUNT:
davido...you have a beef with him he diss you in his songs i think if he was a rapper he will be better than eminem!
Abeg, I can't waka pass this one, this takes a$$ kissing to a whole new level. The boy couldn't even reach Meek level sef. You come dey talk rap god status. Guy, abeg check yo self before you wreck yo self. This is like someone calling one of those chewing gum rappers, like that child that did that broccoli song or those other mumbling rappers of nonsense. **hiss** "...better than Eminem". Abeg know levels, Davido way dey choke for freestyle. The guy no go even reach rap battle venue sef, dey go disqualify him before he opens his mouth to say that he's thinking of going...

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
na today they started to sing about Carolina or Caro?what's diff about it now.next pls
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Olulinks(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
izzou:
As long as he didn't add Danjuma, then its not her

grin grin
You're brilliant! E nor even still add Tagbo. So nor be am.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
it seems you don't have a job. you're always online posting comments . I can help you out and am not joking.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by jeffjoker: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Simplep:
he'll give u 2500# and u'll open floodgates

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by xtervaganza(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
I don't even support his disrespect as they are not even age mates

But what is she gonna sue him for?
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by kalmebad(f): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=frbona post=63911406]if you can make half the "whole billions" he has then you've earned the right to call him a fool, otherwise go check yourself again in the mirror [/quote

Life is really not about money, but self respect for others. I can count how many who have left this world with no cent buried with them. What count when we r gone is the good legacy. Only in Nigeria shit happens,and laws r twisted.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Bloggers are useless. NA today people don dey use the name "Carolina" sing? undecided what now makes y'all feel he was referring to Carolina Danjuma?. Una go just dey create problem for where problem no dey.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Amberon11: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Fool.
NaoSlay:
Girls and acting Bitchy to become Gold diggers. All ladies are hoes.
have you ever tried this stuff, don't you notice if you are in a dark place with a girl, at the mention of money, you'll see their head glowing with small tiny lights while in the day time, their heads swell.

#Girlsarehoes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) / Pretty Mike Poses With His Flower Girls (Photo) / Fela, Falana And Dr Ransome-kuti In Court (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.