Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) (63761 Views)

‘Late Tunde Idiagbon Was A Very Rare Example Of Loyalty To Fatherland’ –Buhari / Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing / Nasir El-Rufai's Thought On Buhari And Babangida's Age In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2018
This is sometimes around 1998 or 1999 and Ilorin city had high profile guests when during Tunde Idiagbon's burial,Buhari was actually seen crying

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6509518_tmpcam1446433894_jpegbaadb73630ba5d50e29369d312b1861a

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by HungerBAD: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2018
Hold on.

Is the chubby guy Buhari?yeah that's him..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2018
Op I didn't see any of them here
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by spartan117(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
Op I didn't see any of them here
Same here
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by AngryNaijaMan: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2018
Useless then and useless now.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2018
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2018
More.

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by Samsimple(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2018
When buhari see this pix he will know how badly he has destroyed nigeria... Imagine no light the alternative to light is only sold at blackmarket at a very high price

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2018
bad network. keep fingers crossed guys

1 Share

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by fergie001: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2018
The Nigeria's Presidency makes one a monster........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2018
More,

1 Like

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2018
Just recycling them self

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Hold on.

Is the chubby guy Buhari?
How can the chubby guy be the underfed skeleton in aso rock.
Mumu question.

10 Likes

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2018
My elderly friend I took these pictures from actually fought alongside Tunde Idiagbon during civil war and he thinks Buhari is the best thing since slice bread

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by agwom(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2018
cry
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2018
This guy was actually the prime minister during Buhari's 1985 tenure,Buhari was more like the president. Buhari used Tunde Idiagbon's credibility as an element for campaigning and that elevated him and made people have that believe that he's a disciplinarian and man of integrity and then people voted him in

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by YouthsPC0: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2018
The chubby one in the first pic was Brig Gen Buba Marwa Rtd

11 Likes

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2018
RIP to the real man of integrity. After Idiagbon's retirement,his son was given appointment during Abacha's era and the son brought in trucks he claimed the federal government wasn't using again but Idiagbon ordered him to return the vehicles immediately to where he packed them from or he would disown him but Buhari's family is living lavish at the expense of tax payers,then who is the real man of integrity?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2018
This was the only man everybody feared. even Olusola Saraki feared him than anything,nepotism was never in his book and he imprisoned Olusoka Saraki who was from his hometown during his tenure

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Tunde Idiagbon was the only soldier Ibrahim Babangida ever feared because Idiagbon put him in detention countless times.
Idiagbon was to be made EFCC chairman by Obasanjo but he was poisoned by corrupt politicians and never accomplished his mission

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Idiagbon was the most principled and disciplined leader ever in Nigerian history and only smiled on Eid el Kabir days. People thought Buhari was like him but Buhari is actually opposite of him

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2018
Are you doing this to discredit buhari .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by ThatKING(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2018
Ilorin... Home of the brave, intelligent, ambitious and honest men.
iamrealdeji:
This was the only man everybody feared. even Olusola Saraki feared him than anything,nepotism was never in his book and he imprisoned Olusoka Saraki who was from his hometown during his tenure
Op Saraki is not from Ilorin.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by daveP(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Now i believe this cos my late uncle was a witness to almost all of this. Only the efcc part kinda have a slight twist when uncle joe was telling us these stuff. Having a bullet etched in the scrotum and still living and have kids is just miracle. Ol soulja rip!
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by Deckline(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Useless then... Stupid,dull and useless now and forever!

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by funlord(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
iamrealdeji:
This guy was actually the prime minister during Buhari's 1985 tenure,Buhari was more like the president. Buhari used Tunde Idiagbon's credibility as an element for campaigning and that elevated him and made people have that believe that he's a disciplinarian and man of integrity and then people voted him in

Prime minister in a military junta? Credibility during campaigning how?

If I ask you to explain this statement now you would start to stammer or maybe start crying IPOB youth! grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
funlord:

Prime minister in a military junta? Credibility during campaigning how?

If I ask you to explain this statement now you would start to stammer or maybe start crying IPOB youth! grin
Your Ipob brain should tell you I meant Buhari wasn't the de facto Head of states but more like a President,Idiagbon was more like the Prime Minister,and in 2015,Buhari used Tunde Idiagbon's credibility for campaign,he made it seem to people like he had Tunde Idiagbon's type of principle

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lipscomb:
Are you doing this to discredit buhari .
depends on the way you see it

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThatKING:
Ilorin... Home of the brave, intelligent, ambitious and honest men.

Op Saraki is not from Ilorin.
at least he was born in Ilorin. I have heard different rumours of him being from Ogun state too,some say that's why Bukola Saraki is developing Ogun state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by funlord(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Your Ipob brain should tell you I meant Buhari wasn't the de facto Head of states but more like a President, Idiagbon was more like the Prime Minister,and in 2015,Buhari used Tunde Idiagbon's credibility for campaign,he made it seem to people like he had Tunde Idiagbon's type of principle

Who even told you I am igbo? Lmao! Anyway just look at the tripe you have posted?.."He wasn't the de facto head of state but more like a president?" what is the difference between those 2 titles? And who did Idiagbon take orders from? Was it not buhari? And who are you in the nigerian political realm to discuss buhari's integrity or lack of it thereof?

Mind you I don't send buhari but it's obvious you are just a pained little ignorant tribalist cretin with a skull filled with hollow knowledge. Kindly get lost now.... cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by ThatKING(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
iamrealdeji:
at least he was born in Ilorin. I have heard different rumours of him being from Ogun state too,some say that's why Bukola Saraki is developing Ogun state
Bukola Saraki was born in Lagos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.