Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) (63762 Views)

‘Late Tunde Idiagbon Was A Very Rare Example Of Loyalty To Fatherland’ –Buhari / Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing / Nasir El-Rufai's Thought On Buhari And Babangida's Age In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by adetes: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2018
They assassinate u and gathered to buried u, shameless country

1 Like

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2018
Military friends doing their usual "friendship"

But Buhari did not look happy in the photo. He was still wearing the face of BITTERNESS against General Babangida who overthrow him.

Coup is usual a game among friends most times.

And General Babangida did not care at all.
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2018
frankyychiji:
How can the chubby guy be the underfed skeleton in aso rock.
Mumu question.
Choi!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by kolexy(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2018
Demmzy15:
Make I no deceive you, I find it very hard to believe. The religious ridge between Yoruba Muslims and Christians is expanding everyday, and I think this is due to that fact that many Muslims have woken up from their sleep. It wasn't like many years ago when many Muslims went to churches and the likes, our eyes are open now. Some months back, there was a Yoruba Christian I debated here that clearly admitted, he'll choose an ipob Christian over his fellow Yoruba Muslim. The truth is we're no longer gullible!

The guy called Muslims all sort of name and even termed me a "bastard", so whenever I see them saying we're one. I highly doubt it, If you've noticed, you'll notice that many of the bigotic CAN statements come from Yoruba Christians and don't get me wrong, I have Christians in my family. I love them and won't allow anything bad happen to them. But the truth needs to be told, it wasn't like yesterday!

I have also noticed the increasing bigotry in the South West. It is really heart breaking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by millionboi2: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Tunde Idiagbon was the only soldier Ibrahim Babangida ever feared because Idiagbon put him in detention countless times.
Idiagbon was to be made EFCC chairman by Obasanjo but he was poisoned by corrupt politicians and never accomplished his mission
kai
Such man wud have made a good EFCC oooo
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by dbynonetwork: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Your Ipob brain should tell you I meant Buhari wasn't the de facto Head of states but more like a President,Idiagbon was more like the Prime Minister,and in 2015,Buhari used Tunde Idiagbon's credibility for campaign,he made it seem to people like he had Tunde Idiagbon's type of principle

You just acted a script now....

Weldon sir..
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by aycorporat(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=63934964][/quote]
Sweet write up. I sincerely still want to know more about this man of integrity
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by aycorporat(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
This guy was actually the prime minister during Buhari's 1985 tenure,Buhari was more like the president. Buhari used Tunde Idiagbon's credibility as an element for campaigning and that elevated him and made people have that believe that he's a disciplinarian and man of integrity and then people voted him in
Well done bro with this nice piece. Wish to know more about this man of integrity. However, there is a rumour that he was poisoned when it was learned that OBJ wanted to make him head the anti corruption agency. How true is this?
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
aycorporat:

Well done bro with this nice piece. Wish to know more about this man of integrity. However, there is a rumour that he was poisoned when it was learned that OBJ wanted to make him head the anti corruption agency. How true is this?
its very true bro,he was poisoned because OBJ wanted him to tackle corruption. I have been living in Kwara since he died,I was about entering JSS1 then and I've heard a lot since then. in fact,his house wasn't far from the house I lived when I was in secondary school in Ilorin and we used to pass in front of his house every morning while going to school. he made lots of enemies including people from his home town due to his fight against corruption and they knew if he was to fight corruption,he would continue from where he stopped in 1985 with them. Tunde was a real man of integrity and a man of his words. You can never see him laughing with anyone except on Eid Kabir days. he didn't have much friends. the only friend he had before he died was a poor old man who lives in a popular local area of Ilorin,he would just visit the man,sit outside on his bench with him discuss,people would be passing and wouldn't notice it was Tunde Idiagbon. His house in Ilorin which wasn't far from where I lived because we both lived in GRA. his house was far from lavish. very simple and old fashioned. you wouldn't know it belongs to a great man except for military officers at the gate. they rarely open the gate,there is a mosque inside his compound as well,very modest house,not far from Adisa's house too,Adisa's house had peacocks in front of it. Tunde Idiagbon never accept pleas. When he arrested Olusola Saraki,senate president's father everybody in Ilorin were begging him including the emir but he would just tell them to leave until Olusola Saraki was eventually jailed. he didn't interfere,he ordered his arrest even though they're from the same hometown. when those drug dealers were arrested,their family members came to Ilorin to beg him but he said no,there was a time his younger brother came younger brother went to Lagos to live with Tunde Idiagbon immediately he became second in command,the younger brother thought since his brother is now number 2 citizen,he can start the flexing but the following day Tunde asked him what he wanted to come and do,the boy couldn't give him a good reason for his visit and Tunde gave him money and said they should take him back to Ilorin since he doesn't have any mission in Lagos. immediately,the boy was bundled back to Ilorin the following day. that was when his family members knew he's not the type you can't visit without any tangible mission,you can't come and be flexing on tax payers money because your relative is number 2 man
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by aycorporat(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
its very true bro,he was poisoned because OBJ wanted him to tackle corruption. I have been living in Kwara since he died,I was about entering JSS1 then and I've heard a lot since then. in fact,his house wasn't far from the house I lived when I was in secondary school in Ilorin and we used to pass in front of his house every morning while going to school. he made lots of enemies including people from his home town due to his fight against corruption and they knew if he was to fight corruption,he would continue from where he stopped in 1985 with them. Tunde was a real man of integrity and a man of his words. You can never see him laughing with anyone except on Eid Kabir days. he didn't have much friends. the only friend he had before he died was a poor old man who lives in a popular local area of Ilorin,he would just visit the man,sit outside on his bench with him discuss,people would be passing and wouldn't notice it was Tunde Idiagbon. His house in Ilorin which wasn't far from where I lived because we both lived in GRA. his house was far from lavish. very simple and old fashioned. you wouldn't know it belongs to a great man except for military officers at the gate. they rarely open the gate,there is a mosque inside his compound as well,very modest house,not far from Adisa's house too,Adisa's house had peacocks in front of it. Tunde Idiagbon never accept pleas. When he arrested Olusola Saraki,senate president's father everybody in Ilorin were begging him including the emir but he would just tell them to leave until Olusola Saraki was eventually jailed. he didn't interfere,he ordered his arrest even though they're from the same hometown. when those drug dealers were arrested,their family members came to Ilorin to beg him but he said no,there was a time his younger brother came younger brother went to Lagos to live with Tunde Idiagbon immediately he became second in command,the younger brother thought since his brother is now number 2 citizen,he can start the flexing but the following day Tunde asked him what he wanted to come and do,the boy couldn't give him a good reason for his visit and Tunde gave him money and said they should take him back to Ilorin since he doesn't have any mission in Lagos. immediately,the boy was bundled back to Ilorin the following day. that was when his family members knew he's not the type you can't visit without any tangible mission,you can't come and be flexing on tax payers money because your relative is number 2 man
Thanks iamrealdeji for this. Was it also true that he was poisoned after his meeting with OBJ? Thanks for bringing things like this up, history needs to be taught in our schools so that real men of valor can be celebrated and not criminals that are glorified today.
Once again thank you
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by BetaThings: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
AnanseK:

The blame for what Nigeria has become falls on you and me. Not Buhari, not Jonathan, not Obasanjo and definitely not Abacha.

Our wickedness stinks to the heavens as we go about our daily lives, pulling down everyone and everything to become rich. We import substandard products, fake drugs and expired baby food unfit for human consumption and we have the nerve to complain about leadership?

We even steal from widows, orphans, and refugees. We take their food and sell it for profit. No conscience. Nothing is sacred. No one is spared. We build substandard roads, schools, houses, hospitals, all for profit at the expense of human life;an invaluable item which all our profit and contract sum cannot buy.

One would think this behavior is reserved for urchins but it would surprise you that this is the character of many decent looking people. They are church members, Muslims, husbands, wives and sadly youths.

We pervert justice and pretend we do not know right from wrong just to serve our selfish interests. Slave traders pale in comparison to what we do to ourselves. We are wickedness personified. So much hatred flows in our blood and we transfer it to our children. It's evident in what we say and do.

We have fasting and prayer sessions all year long, night vigils and deliverance when the actual problem is us. We simply cannot learn to love others . It is me, me, me. That is all that ever matters. It is sickening. Anyone who cannot love has no business in politics, Government and in Nigeria. Until we understand this, we will continue on this path of destruction.
Keep on blaming Buhari.

Remarkable post
If you put 5 Nigerians in a room, at least 4.5 of them are corrupt
Re: Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 11:38pm On May 16, 2022
ThatKING:
Bukola Saraki was born in Lagos
Bukola was born in London
not Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.