Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Guys, Stop Dating Broke Girls! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Dating Broke Girls! (3646 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Stop Dating Broke Girls! by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 07, 2018
jesusdiedLOL:
Americanah, you killing my vibe sad

its almost 3 am

i need only positivity right now cheesy

oya, tell me i have money cheesy
nope.now bye.
Re: Guys, Stop Dating Broke Girls! by Martin0(m): 5:35am On Jan 07, 2018
Well am not going to marry a poor girl! Shikina!
These are my reason and I think having a rich/successful lady is bae!

Having a rich girl as your girlfriend means you are having someone who is determined and focused as your girlfriend. If you are full of ideas and doing everything to bring your ideas to life, you can discuss it with your partner and when she sees that your idea has got some profit potential, she might contribute.

Dating a wealthy woman means you are dating someone who is very hardworking. In other words, when she's given a task, she will always endeavor to do it perfectly. If she should contribute in your project, that means you are in good hands because most times, wealthy people demonstrate great abilities of leadership. And some of them are patient and dependable.

Dating a wealthy woman means dating someone who is admired by the public. Most times when people discover that someone is attached to a public figure or someone that is well respected in public, they offer the same respect they have for that public figure to the person. This makes you look good in people's eyes, therefore increasing your influence with various individuals and groups.
________
Dating a successful woman also means you are going to have someone to talk to about different life choices as people who have attained success usually have vast knowledge which they don't mind sharing. They will have different stories to tell, about their achievements and about themselves. You can get a lot of insightful information when you date a wealthy woman.
And I also believe same goes for ladies too!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Dating Broke Girls! by Preshy561(f): 6:04am On Jan 07, 2018
mtchew
Re: Guys, Stop Dating Broke Girls! by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:06am On Jan 07, 2018
QuietHammer:
One even came to my room yesternight to indirectly ask me for money, bitching about how she needs money for clearance in school, as she no ask me for money directly me sef just dey look her. And this girl lives with her parents and is not handicapped.
Na so she carry her body commot when she got tired of bitching as I made no move on her body, that would have given her the opportunity to bill me. No time for nonsense.

There is nothing a girl can do for me that I can't do with my hands.
ma nigga!!!
Re: Guys, Stop Dating Broke Girls! by HausaOverlord: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
So in other words u prey on penniless women for sex ?
precisely, are u broke u can hola at ur boi

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Dating Broke Girls! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2018
HausaOverlord:
precisely, are u broke u can hola at ur boi
come to a sexual predator No,
Re: Guys, Stop Dating Broke Girls! by HausaOverlord: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
come to a sexual predator No,
a rich sexual predator oh, not ordinary predator u sure u won't consider

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

be good to everybody / Sex Before And After / How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.