Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Where Is Our Tstv? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Where Is Our Tstv? (1172 Views)

​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria / TSTV Test Transmission Live On Air. / Tstv Unleashes Competition To Tame Dstv In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Our Tstv? by Bernardinho(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
it's been months now since the buzz about Tstv died down and i haven't heard anything about them since. That's so disappointing of a company that promised so much . or has our giant monopolistic master finally succeeded in their bid to make sure it was dead on arrival? Fellow nairalanders, have you come across anyone using our so much talked about Messianic cable tv of late?
Re: Where Is Our Tstv? by policy12: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
Una don come
Re: Where Is Our Tstv? by Bernardinho(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
policy12:
Una don come

i dnt get u
Re: Where Is Our Tstv? by sodiqapril(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2018
I've also asked the same question. they really dashed the hopes of Nigerians looking forward to send the south African parasites back to their country. I think they failed probably due to financial misappropriation; the goodies they planned to offer were too much. Ranging from the price to the subscription Fee to the free internet. even sky TV doesn't offer that. they wanted to floor dstv within their first year. it would have made more sense if they had stuck to their low decoder price and inexpensive pay as you watch subscription charges.
Re: Where Is Our Tstv? by Bernardinho(m): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
@ lalastical abeg help move to front page for better contribution
Re: Where Is Our Tstv? by 2shure: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
waste of time.
Re: Where Is Our Tstv? by orangb: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Gone silent just like our Nigerian politicians- promise much while campaigning, fail to deliver at the end of the day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Inventions That You'll Die To Own / Smok R-steam Nano One Kit Review / 10 Of The Greatest Coincidences In Human History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.