Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To (31303 Views)

13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand / Super Long Building In Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by profmsboi(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2018
Midgut:

Are you an OAU student? Have you tried to compare their results to a department like medicine, elet/elect and pharmacy before? If you haven't done/seen that don't say what you don't know!

I'm an OAU student bro.

I know much about that department, one of my roommates is in that department currently in Part 4 now.

I'm not discouraging people not to choose the course ooo, but, be well prepared
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2018
fergie001:
My dream University,I never attended..........

Just had an affinity and personal love for that school....
The Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife...

Similar to my story
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Cognito79: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2018
Midgut:

Who told you this? People think that this is true not knowing that it is due to the quality of students admitted to the department. Go and check their mth101, phy101,105, chm101,102 results and compare it to a department like mbbs, pharmacy, electrical & electronic engineering you would see how poor they are before they start their departmental courses. Take medical students to that geology, they would produce at least 30 first class graduate in a year!

Your assertion is wrong. Geology students do well in other departments including MTH and CHM.

I don't agree that the department is the most difficult, it only has some sadistic and crazy lecturers.

I finished from Geology, I had A in both CHM 101 and 102, B in Phy 101, 102, A 105 (practical), A in CHM 201, 203 and C in 205 (Amire's course), it was a mass failure. I replicated that results for other external courses, yet I finished with a second class loweexcr (3.40). That is to give you an idea of what we contended with in the department. And I was not in the best 10 students of the department.

Who told you Medical students will excel if taken to Geology? Medicine is only an ability to remember volumes of book, nothing more.

How many of the medical students had A in CHM, Phy, zoo, Bot? That is to render invalid your position.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Florblu(f): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2018
Midgut:

Who told you this? People think that this is true not knowing that it is due to the quality of students admitted to the department. Go and check their mth101, phy101,105, chm101,102 results and compare it to a department like mbbs, pharmacy, electrical & electronic engineering you would see how poor they are before they start their departmental courses. Take medical students to that geology, they would produce at least 30 first class graduate in a year!

What's this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by fergie001: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

Similar to my story
No mind them shocked
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Midgut(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Cognito79:

Your assertion is wrong. Geology students do well in other departments including MTH and CHM.

I don't agree that the department is the most difficult, it only has some sadistic and crazy lecturers.

I finished from Geology, I had A in both CHM 101 and 102, B in Phy 101, 102, A 105 (practical), A in CHM 201, 203 and C in 205 (Amire's course), it was a mass failure. I replicated that results for other external courses, yet I finished with a second class loweexcr (3.40). That is to give you an idea of what we contended with in the department. And I was not in the best 10 students of the department.

Who told you Medical students will excel if taken to Geology? Medicine is only an ability to remember volumes of book, nothing more.

How many of the medical students had A in CHM, Phy, zoo, Bot? That is to render invalid your position.
Did you just say how many medical students have A in chm, phy and zoo? You have to get yourself informed! Did you know or you are just trying to deny the fact that more than 70% of medical students always have first class in part one? Can you say the same with geology? You can't compare their standard with medical students!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by bionixs: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2018
zurielsam:

english too o
what is wrong with the english na?
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by goodbobo: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2018
I graduated from OAU 18 years ago and i can still relate to all these . Does it mean things dont change in OAU .

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by millionboi2: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2018
iyke926:
When you are hoping to see an F only for you see a D.
i can relate,that D pass A if na ur final year.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Winner2017: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2018
do you worry about how much time you spend on monitoring your education institution? With UC-School Management System, your worry is over.

Well if it is even 40% of your days’ time you are spending too much time on it. Here at Counterhouse with a unique software solution for all your Educational institution needs.

• We never compromise on quality and service to our customers.
• We have highly qualified staff who will guide you with best ideas by keeping in constant touch.
• We have been popular among our contemporaries with excellent track record for super customer satisfaction.

Why UC-School Software?

UC-School is a cloud based Software that is easy to operate using PCs/Laptops/Tablets/Smart Phones.
UC-School improves efficiency by saving your institution time and money.
UC-School allows the School/College to maintain the information securely in the cloud and can be accessed at anytime from anywhere. This reduces the use of paper.
UC-School provides streamlined communication system so that parents, teachers and administrators can all work together.
UC-School supports lesson planning and tracking that allows the Parents to know the portions covered and yet to be covered at any point in time.

Features of UC-School Software
• Dashboards • Internal Messaging
• Activity logging • Events & Calendar
• Events & Calendar
• Export module • Notify
• Student
• Examination • Fees • Attendance
• SMS • Complaint • Timetable
• Reports • Teachers • Courses
• Online Enrollment • Module Management
• Parents
• User role module • Import module
• Download
• Backup

Benefits of using UC-School:

• Reducing Paper Costs:

1. Schools run on paper.
2. From student files to applications to report cards, paper is major expense that most educational institutions struggle with.
3. This gives the schools and colleges a great potential to save thousands on paper alone and makes them eco-friendly to boot.

• Reducing Employee Hours:

1. Automation reduces working hours.
2. If you’re relying on hourly employees to do the tasks that have now been computerized, let UC-School do the heavy lifting that can save the Schools from spending money on overtime salary by switching to UC-School.

• Reducing Meeting time:

1. No educational institution can function without regular meetings.
2. UC-School provides streamlined communication system so that parents, teachers and administrators can all work together – while saving the time spent for face-to-face meetings.
Please see a brief video about our UC-School at the link www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP2FqR1LAM4
We will be pleased to offer you a pilot run for your school so that you and your team can experience the ease and the benefit of using our software. We appreciate your confirmation for the same and look forward to hearing from you.

Should you require any further information, or wish to discuss any aspect of this letter of introduction, please contact Gbenga Oladimeji on telephone number 0907 733 0178; or by email: gbenga.oladimeji@counterhouseconsultants.com.

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by efjay: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2018
My Alma mater. I miss those days and the Aros of the Awo boys
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by hAlexandro(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2018
grin grin when blck 7 beacons on block 8 e Jade e Jeka bu Ara awa

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Holuwathoby(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2018
otipoju:
When NEPA takes light at night and you hear the challenge from the opposite block

" Ejade eje ka bu ra wa oo."

translated " come out and let us abuse ourselves oo"

In one of our sparrings in Angola B10 year 2001

I remember asking my room mate " Ajibola Israel" if his noisy fan was really a fan or a sowing machine?, he took it in stride and cheekily asked if it was a human being talking to him or a grinding machine?

OAU was mad fun. 2000-2005.

I was allocated and lived in same Angola B10 in 2012.
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Cognito79: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Midgut:

Did you just say how many medical students have A in chm, phy and zoo? You have to get yourself informed! Did you know or you are just trying to deny the fact that more than 70% of medical students always have first class in part one? Can you say the same with geology? You can't compare their standard with medical students!

Which department are you or you finished from?
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by SirAgbaletu(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Then u will know Woli agba, ogidiolu, Sir Orogbangba, agbaletu, briz, selense ooooo, Joel, samson, asake, Chinko, adan, ...na confirm aro and awo boiz be that

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Midgut(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Cognito79:

Which department are you or you finished from?
How would this your question help or contribute to this discussion?
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by jconsulting(f): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2018
Great Ife ...I remember an incident that happened in Awo hall in 1999 , dead in the night around 2:00 am , a student stood by the corridor and was crying​ and also sweating profusely saying " ejoo ejoo ,help me help me, students came out to see what really happened, we saw him sitting on the floor with a pot....... We now ask him what is the problem
He said ......" ejoo ejoo egbami ewa mi ni ,mi o le je tan ...Meaning " help me help me ,my beans I can't finish it, somebody should come and finish the beans for him

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Cognito79: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Midgut:

How would this your question help or contribute to this discussion?

This doesn't answer the question I asked.

I want to know your department to understand you actually know what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by odutolasodiq(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
profmsboi:
8. When you haven't finished reading for Exam, and you hear they want to do Aluta
this saved me alot grin
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by ayoblinks(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
profmsboi:
2. When someone tells you they got admission to study Geology...
Bro pls how can i get to study geology at oau, pls can u help?!
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by playGrnd(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
iyke926:
When you are hoping to see an F only for you see a D.

Walahi...da' sh** happened in my last pAper...it's still a shock d man gave me a D grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by kristana(f): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Johnhug66:
can u explain this pls
there was once a session that no one graduated from the department.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by YModulosGodSon: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Great Ife! Great Ife!
Africa's most beautiful Campus
(We are) Conscious Vigilant Progressive
Aluta against all Oppressions
Forward Ever! (Clapping Starts) Backward Never!
For Learning and Culture
Sports and Struggle
Great Ife! I love YOU!!!
There's only one Great Ife in the Universe
Another Great Ife is a counterfeit!
GREAT!!! GREAT!!! GREAT!!! GREAT!!! GREAT!!!

BCH extra-semester student... Didn't go back, took to legit hustling!
*Nostalgic*
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by makavelidon(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
When you enter Awo TV room on Friday night... No pocketing
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by buffalowings: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maximum shishi for thieves. Na that one I like pass

makavelidon:
When you enter Awo TV room on Friday night... No pocketing

Haha. Mojo night don end b4 I enter o
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by nckingsley(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
I'm really Enjoying it here in OAU.....
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Midgut:

30 First class graduates in geology from a Federal University/ State University in Nigeria is not possible. Even getting 6 First class is not possible in a year, bro. lol

Geology is quite interesting. The problem is that 90% of geology lecturers are just sadistic thereby making it hard.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by ayamdayvid(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
profmsboi:
1. How 'Awo Boys' welcome freshers to school
Proud Awoite... We are just too friendly grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Haywhysat: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
i rep awo, Of the greatest awoite
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by BALLOSKI: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
otipoju:
When NEPA takes light at night and you hear the challenge from the opposite block

" Ejade eje ka bu ra wa oo."

translated " come out and let us abuse ourselves oo"

In one of our sparrings in Angola B10 year 2001

I remember asking my room mate " Ajibola Israel" if his noisy fan was really a fan or a sowing machine?, he took it in stride and cheekily asked if it was a human being talking to him or a grinding machine?

OAU was mad fun. 2000-2005.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? / Strike: Fg Mulls Unification Of ASUU, Ssanu, Nasu / BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.