Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot (26266 Views)

Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Awka (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
According to Lawrence,a lady dropped her baby at the center of the road in a waste bin along Ikwerre road, Port Harcourt.

Is this how to start the year?What a wicked world!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/lady-drops-her-baby-in-waste-bin-in.html?m=1

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2018

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by sarrki(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
God is mysterious

While others are looking and searching for

You are truly a wonderful God

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Kingstel(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
Better than abortion. lipsrsealed

A beautiful Sony Bravia LCD tv 24" for sale in Abuja. Reach me for pics and price via PMs.

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by sarrki(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Am sorry to say this am tired of Africa

Serious

I mean it

19 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by CplusJason: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
For doing this to the innocent baby, I pray this useless prostitute will never find it easy to conceive.

Amen!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by eruchboy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
Am sorry to say this am tired of Africa

Serious

I mean it
u don't have to say sorry some people are just purely wicked,Instead of giving the child to an orphanage.my prayer is the person never ever has her own child

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Evablizin(f): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
cry

Precious gift people are praying and crying for,day and night. What is the essence of 9months labour she passed through?

Lord visit those who are just asking for a child.

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by sarrki(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
CplusJason:
For doing this to the innocent baby, I pray this useless prostitute will never find it easy to conceive.

Amen!

Chief himself

Do you know God ways his not the ways of men

He will even bless him more than the people praying day and night

Like he said to moses

I will have mercy on whom I chose to have mercy on

I will have compassion on whom I chose to have compassion on

Thus saith thy lord

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by CplusJason: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Chief himself

Like he said to moses

Thus saith thy lord
Oba, be not deceived, God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall reap.

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by sarrki(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
CplusJason:
Oba, be not deceived, God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall reap.

Where you enter nah

Was in your axis four days ago

Happy new year

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by sarrki(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
CplusJason:

Why did he leave bahd people to triumph then ?

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by CplusJason: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Where you enter nah

Was in your axis four days ago

Happy new year
Same to you my "political friend"

I've been around, if you check well you for see me.

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by sarrki(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
CplusJason:
Same to you my "political friend"

I've been around, if you check well you for see me.

Ow is wadata plaza doing now ?

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by CplusJason: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Why did he leave bahd people to triumph then ?
He's the "All knowing God"

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by sarrki(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
CplusJason:
He's the "All knowing God"

Yes oooo

The I am that I am

The merciful God

The just God

The lion of Judah

El shadai

Jehovah

The just God

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by CplusJason: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Ow is wadata plaza doing now ?

When is your convention coming up?

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by sarrki(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
CplusJason:
When is your convention coming up?

Am not with any party

I only support pmb , osinbajo, Amaechi, Tinubu , Ogbonaya onu and ngige in APC

Same way I supported Obiano, Dankwambo, and David Umahi from other parties
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by CplusJason: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Yes oooo

The I am that I am

The merciful God

The just God

The lion of Judah

El shadai

Jehovah

The just God

Just call Him Yaweh... The creator of the universe.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by sarrki(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
CplusJason:
Just call Him Yaweh... The creator of the universe.

Naso my brother

Alpha and Omega
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by soberdrunk(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Snow02: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
how could you be so heartless??
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by midehi2(f): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
cry
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Topestbilly(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
cry

We have 3 types of mother:

1. To born and move on, leaving them in the hands of wolf's and good samaritan. Whoever gets there first.

2. To born and teach them how to survive at a very tender age and let them face life all by themselves.

3. To born and teach,guide, watch them grow, give them 50% of the tools needed to survive in life.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by alphaconde(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
contraception is a lesser evil
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by AmbAyomideMFR(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
OMG.......
some people are just so Heartless......
You beared the shame for 9 months....why cant you just raise him/her up for a little while and take him to an orphange house....
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by mccoy47(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Uwa nka sef! cry
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by midehi2(f): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Chief himself

Like he said to moses

Thus saith thy lord
what are you saying undecided this is evil

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by fergie001: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Am not with any party

I only support pmb , osinbajo, Amaechi, Tinubu , Ogbonaya onu and ngige in APC

Same way I supported Obiano, Dankwambo, and David Umahi from other parties
(Coughs)
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by ebenzy88: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is a high level of wickedness..

Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos / My Experience At LASU NIMC Center / Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam