Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

2019 Election: Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Kicks Off In South-west - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Kicks Off In South-west (737 Views)

Akeredolu Orders Ondo APC Members To Return Buhari-Osinbajo Campaign Vehicle / 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let / BREAKING!!! Massive NO ELECTION Campaign Kicks Off In Anambra (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Kicks Off In South-west by Entvibez(f): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-UBwH7A-eSy4/Wk9mhB8qxtI/AAAAAAAAE1E/uKI6Nc_choQbe5Ud4ki7-8kd9PNX3usZgCK4BGAYYCw/s640/Buhari-and-Osinbajo.jpg[/img]

The Minister of Communications, Mr. Adebayo Shittu, has announced the imminent launch of the South-west chapter of the Muhammadu Buhari/Yemi Osinbajo Dynamic Support Group on January 20, in an attempt to campaign for the re-election of President Buhari come 2019.

The minister, who made this known on Wednesday during an interview with state house correspondents after meeting with Buhari at the presidential villa, Abuja, also said that he had been appointed the national chairman of the board of trustees of ‘Buhari/Osinbajo Dynamic Support Group’.

“I have been appointed the Chairman of the BoT for the Buhari/Osinbajo Dynamic Support Group – the National Chairman of BoT of the support group – and on the 20th of this month, we are commissioning the South-west zonal office of the campaign organisation of the Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo support group. So, we will be inviting all of you to be part of the commissioning.

“Everyday, since he came into office, all his activities have been geared towards a better country, and Nigerians know that they have a saviour, a rescuer, somebody who is committed to providing relief to all Nigerians in all respects.
“In the area of fighting the insurgency either in the North-east or in the Niger Delta, in the area of reviving the economy, providing jobs and providing social stability in the society, you will agree with me that but for Buhari, Boko Haram would have invaded Lagos,” he said.
TheCable reports that Shittu said Buhari’s ardent supporters would prevail on him to seek re-election.

He said they would “help Buhari to make up his mind so that Nigeria can continue to enjoy stability and progress”.
“It goes without saying. I mean if you have a child who goes to primary school and he does well, he proceeds to secondary school and he does well, and you keep asking if he will be going to university. It goes with out saying.
“By the grace of God, we his (Buhari’s) ardent supporters who appreciate his worth on behalf of millions of Nigerians would urge him to re-contest.

[i]Sourece:-[/i]www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/2019-election-buhariosinbajo-campaign.html

Mynd44 Oam4j
Re: 2019 Election: Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Kicks Off In South-west by Vicboi1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Only God knows their slogan this time
Re: 2019 Election: Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Kicks Off In South-west by pinkcottoncandy: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Didnt you see that after fighting kwarruption they now have money to paint their brooms

before they came into power, they were using toilet broom

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Kicks Off In South-west by unohbethel(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
gosh! this is ass licking in its highest form
Re: 2019 Election: Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Kicks Off In South-west by ufuosman(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Just want to know wot buhari will tell the masses wen campaign start
Re: 2019 Election: Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Kicks Off In South-west by stealsosu: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
unohbethel:
gosh! this is ass licking in its highest form

Says a minion from the atichukwu camp grin

PDP is dead in the SW.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Kicks Off In South-west by yarimo(m): 12:46am On Jan 06, 2018
That is very commendable from the south West, next will be south East and south south. BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023
Re: 2019 Election: Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Kicks Off In South-west by nnachukz(m): 6:19am On Jan 06, 2018
That is the only thing more important to buhari and APC now.

(1) (Reply)

Things I Wish My Southern Nigeria People Knew! . / Yusufgate: Reinstated Secretary Yusuf, Resumes As Protest For His Removal Begins / Wike's Rivers State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.