Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 AM

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (52163 Views)

“how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H / Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by ThisTrend(f): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
“My Female Friend Stole My Abroad Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” – Nigerian Woman Laments

An aggrieved Nigerian woman has poured her heart out after her female friend snatched her boyfriend who is based abroad and they are about getting married.

According to a story shared by Nnamdi Victor on Facebook, a Nigerian woman said she is dying silently after her abroad boyfriend was stolen by her female friend, now they are about to marry.

Read the story below:

This is the mistake some ladies make. Please ladies, always keep your man away from your girlfriends. Stop this attitude of showing your man off to your fellow ladies. One of us is on the verge of suicide because of this costly mistake. We know this lady, she is very popular among us here. So unfortunate. Hear her :

“I never dated any guy until the day I met this my present guy. After some months, I agreed to date him. we have only made love 2 times before he traveled outside Nigeria. I am not the s*x type. I no dey even get urge. We talk everyday, he sends me money, I loved him and I believed so much in him. He made me realize men are not the same.
I’m not materialistic, the little I get from my family is ok for me.

I met this girl in camp when I went for Nysc. I let her speak with the guy on phone, I never knew she stole the number, telling this guy all sort of things about me. Honestly, I never knew he came back during Easter, both of them met, when I heard from his sister that he came back, I asked him and he said ‘baby I’m sorry I came to buy house in Lagos for us’. See my mumu, I let go.

Ben the communication dropped and reduced. I do the calling, I chat him, I do the loving and caring believing maybe something is bothering him.

He told me he is not coming back. That’s why I’m spending my Xmas in Lagos. If you can remember, I told you one time I needed a male friend who I can hang out with that I’m so lonely here.

Ben I can’t write again o, my so called boyfriend and my girlfriend are wedding tomorrow ooo. The friend and sister called me and was telling me, that they can’t hide it from me. My Delta girlfriend has killed me oo. Ben I’m dying. I want God to kill me tonight.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/female-friend-stole-abroad-boyfriend-now-getting-married-nigerian-woman-laments/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Kooldon(f): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
For The First Time That I'm Blank. Dnt Knw Wat To Say

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by chikasin4(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
See gobe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by mccoy47(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Women sef!

3 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by ivolt: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Was he really your boyfriend or he was in the friendzone?

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by jerryunit48: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Stole? You don’t like sex much and maybe he does so not much in common there, plus your friend probably lied to him about you. Fear girls now

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by riczy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Noted
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by soberdrunk(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
I find it rather insulting and demeaning when words like "snatched" and "stole" are used when referring to men, as if we are handbags angry

352 Likes 15 Shares

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by elantraceey(f): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
He wasn't yours so let him go, the right man will come for you.

164 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Ayomideen(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
He never was the right guy for her

19 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Airforce1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
You guys ain't destined to be husband and wife

Go look for your own husband elsewhere.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by teamv: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
you no do weel
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by teekay213(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
cry
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by midehi2(f): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Eeyaa
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by DeeFlask(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
girls sha
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by alphaconde(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
respect to the man who carries what his gf friends likes

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by blackbeau1(f): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
if you have to hide your man from your friends , then you need either new friends or a different man. That's not to say you shouldn't be careful

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by ideatoprince18(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Real fact

South south girls are very promiscuous and devious
Next time mind the kind of people u keep as friends

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Chai!!! Women ooooooooh

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by dingbang(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol .. Ur problem was you don't like sex

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Elparaiso(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
ivolt:
Was he really your boyfriend or he is was in the friendzone?

What kind of friendzone gives sex abeg? I'm asking for a distant relative.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Cletus77(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
All of you saying " move on, he wasn't the right guy for you, was he really your"
You obviously don't know how painful it can be

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by BruncleZuma: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Bollocks! Abroad is not heaven...and this story reeks of made up bullshit

33 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by DavidJohnDavid(f): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Eyaaa...
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by DeeFlask(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:
He wasn't yours so let him go, the right man will come for you.
what if that happens to u

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by ibkgab001: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lollllll[center][/center]
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Sanchase: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
You no dey get urge, you be firewood?

21 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Girls are their own worst enemies.

But the OP's Man wasnt snatched,he voluntarily (or jujulically) chose the other girl over the OP.

Men cant be snatched.
He made the fvcking choice!!

15 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by icedfire(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Move on. Shìt happens

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by chiefojiji(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Go an stole another one..... Cus I believe we are all stoling from each other.... The last stoler is the real owner.......!!! grin

20 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by bigpicture001: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
he is not for u
.moreover..be wiser nxt tym about babes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) / List Of Websites With Exclusive Naija Leaked Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.