Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day (7417 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by TrapHedges(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol chill its not me...

A female twitter used shared a story of how she had sex with her boyfriend and his girlfriend on Valentine's day... Snapshots below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by TrapHedges(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
More

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by TrapHedges(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
More

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by mhisbliss(f): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
hoekay, great achievement

1 Like

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by TrapHedges(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
More

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Cowbuoy: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mehn, this story sweet but e be like a parody of a pórn script or something... Ain't gon believe this shît... grin

9 Likes

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Teacher1776(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
And the guy was arguing with this lady

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by SirMichael1: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Smellymouth: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lemme park for this thread.
Be like blue film things.

6 Likes

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by unapapadeycraze: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
hoekay, great achievement

whorekay to you too. you are doing the same.
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by TrapHedges(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
More

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Threesomes are quite perfect for adventurous partners.

I love it!
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by EmyLeo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
##hoeStories..

#hoeyea!! this is interesting!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by mhisbliss(f): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

whorekay to you too. you are doing the same.
grinwas gonna modify then the hate took over, go and drink water and relax please, lemme read this hoestory in peace

1 Like

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by LessNoise: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Damn buh this story isn't adding up
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by unapapadeycraze: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinwas gonna modify then the hate took over, go and drink water and relax please, lemme read this hoestory in peace

it's not what you thinkcheesy. make sure you read the story before you CUMmentcheesy. whorekay?

1 Like

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by abokibuhari: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
2018 is my own year of party
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by mhisbliss(f): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

it's not what you thinkcheesy. make sure you read the story before you CUMmentcheesy. whorekay?
its exactly what I think, she lied to her dad, became a mini housewife, waited to be devoured, didn't get mad when your fellow manwhore came with a ho, she became a three,some loving ho too who gives head, she's a ho, so are you for CUMMING here, bye

3 Likes

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
Clap for yourself ooooh
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
This girl is a bloody liar!. You were in your boyfriend's house then he came home with another chick but you ran into the wardrobe to hide yourself. What were you running from?.

Secondly, what's the likelihood of pushing another babe to the bed just because you were hörny and having her reciprocate?. SHM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
This one has lost her senses to novels.

1 Like

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by kingem(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
mehn dodeye is a hoe grin
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by TrapHedges(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol shitty network won't let me post all them ss... U can read the remaining tweets from her tl ... Using her @
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by unapapadeycraze: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
its exactly what I think, she lied to her dad, became a mini housewife, waited to be devoured, didn't get mad when your fellow manwhore came with a ho, she became a three,some loving ho too who gives head, she's a ho, so are you for CUMMING here, bye

M saying are you not the same? shagonbugo. ah think say na only guys get license to tag ladies w.h..o.r.e. i nor know say ladies dey call their fellow lady w..h..ore. the man is not a w.h.o.r.e, he was just having fun.
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by TrapHedges(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:

Bliss, I sent ya some couple of mails though... Sent em to the mail I sent ya that blog e-book
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ohmaigot! Blue film thread in this New Year.

4 Likes

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by TrapHedges(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
More

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by elantraceey(f): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Some ladies have no shame, OK nau... she should clap for herself.

#spits

4 Likes

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by TrapHedges(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2018

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by TrapHedges(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2018

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by mhisbliss(f): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
TrapHedges:

Bliss, I sent ya some couple of mails though... Sent em to the mail I sent ya that blog e-book
seriously? smiley wao, thanks a bunch, never knew you did, haven't checked my inbox in a while, gonna check it later
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by TrapHedges(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] / I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.