Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo (58655 Views)

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge / People Seen Crawling As PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election Turns Violent In Kogi / Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Newshelm: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
These photos trending online are images from Governor Nasir El-Rufai's Office showing home playing with a little child and also allowing the little lass some time on his Executive seat.

This is lovely...

Photos below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-gov-el-rufai-crawling-on-his.html

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by HungerBAD: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
El-Rufai?

I support the APC party,but there are some elements inside the party that I am still uncomfortable cosying up to,and one of them is El-Rufai.

I am first a Christian and believe in religious tolerance. El-Rufai and the other APC Governor in Osun State,have made comments before, that has made me very uncomfortable with them.

Comments, deeds and actions bordering on Religion and people of other faiths(with emphasis on Christians)

But hey. I deviate,digress and going off topic.

Nice pictures. Cute boy right there.

And to the builders in the house.

I know the Tiles in his office is Italian,but what designs are those exactly?looks like it comes with sprinkle of star dust right?any body here good with something like that?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nigeria's Future President.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Vyolet(f): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
I admire men that love children.

21 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Leverageisback(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin awusa pedophile

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by omenkaLives(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Waiting for the bitter souls to arrive.

Watch them get pissed and angry over a picture as adorable as this. smiley

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by omenkaLives(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Leverageisback:
grin awusa pedophile
Just as expected. Who did this thing to you people really?

This has gotta be the worst anomaly I've seen my entire life.

embarassed

53 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Shiifi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Y sad
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by nwanza1: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Just sad expected. Who did this thing to you people really?

This has gotta be the worst anomaly I've seen my entire life.

embarassed
[/s]
keep kwayet there

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by BMCSlayer: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by nwanza1: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
why are you supporting fulani herdsmen
looks adorable to you because that's fulani man
why do you hate your people Benue state omenka

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by A7(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
That might be his grandson, son of Bello who is also in the photo

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by fergie001: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
I will wait for those women who lost their children to comment,
Especially when their brother-turned-terrorist here even celebrates their pains.

Nice tiles,though......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by gidgiddy: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
The midget governor of Kaduna looks like a cripple when bends to play with a kid.

Maybe we should have "roughed" the midget up a bit the last time he came to Anambra to make it clear to him and his brother Buhari that they are not welcome in Igbo land

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by zombieTRACKER: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
The midget belongs on the floor

Useless thieves

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
We need fuel, not starring 2019 electioneering.

D way you guys will fail ehen! E no get part2.
What will you tell the masses this time around?
Will you guys be able to transverse the 36states comfortably like before? Jungle Don mature oh

5 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by usba: 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by HegenIkomkeh(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Nigeria's Future President.
Wow! Really??

6 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Leverageisback(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 rule 2
why you come dey tell me?

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by princechurchill(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:

It was amazing how u disappeared when ur master was appointing ghost to serve in his administration

5 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by AngryNaijaMan: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:

There are other adorable pics of el- midget's people killing ya people, you seem to run away from those. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Why not go do that with almajiri kids on the streets and on brown sand instead. Everything is now news. Mtcheeeew angry

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Buhari don show his other side now, it is time for the dwarf to also show his softer side

You guys can't deceive us with this anymore!

Perform or get booted out!

4 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by KENZINCO(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Is that governance?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyen elRufai na grin grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by SweetJoystick(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
The tiles must be supper clean considering he is wearing white. However, he needs to wash hands after having played on the floor.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
i
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by BruncleZuma: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
2019 issa Bae grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by favourmic(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Vyolet:
I admire men that love children.

will u be my love? cos i admire kids alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo / White Man Arrested In Sambisa Forest!! / Dino Melaye’s Son Reacts As Ikorodu Bois Mimic His Father In The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.