Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (80957 Views)

Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by afbstrategies: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nice! My kind of hustler. Work hard and see things pay off. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Awesome stuff!!
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Inyanga(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
To think that he doesn't even barb his hair
[s]Flew on a private jet to "Barb the Senate President's hair".... Waste of Money[/s]

The Senate President doesn't even barb any style cry

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please do anybody knows he's instagram account I want to follow this guy
#500000 daily is it a small money in a working days of 25 days that is #12500000
GOD BLESS MY HUSTLING
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by bestspoke: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
marooh:
Alaye double ur hustle ADYH

Just because a guy made it doing music beat (bitcoin)
cheesy
Tomorrow now all this bitcoin master will change it to barbcoin grin

lol
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
So all these prominent figures didnt have barbers before stepping into limelight?

Are you saying they neglected the ones who barbed them into limelight for the one that barbs them in limelight?

If he was transported by PJ how much was then paid for the haircut?...

He could have aswell barbed them for free just for pictures.. show me that with the senate president and private jet.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Cutting hair has always been a good hustle
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by pauljumbo: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
This guy pays tithe see how blessed he is today
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by geebehn(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
"FOCUS" I like that word.

1 Like

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by brenister10: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Meanwhile some lazy people will say he probably visited the FLYING EAGLES in his village for AFRICAN MAGIC
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Pharmtj: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Narldon:

Who has his phone number?

I just want to "re-touch" my hair cheesy

well done Madam
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by talk2emma: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Good one
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrHistorian:
He barbs celebrities' hair,politicians' hair and many others.He owns about 4 shops in Lekki and has over 40 employees.

Yet,his own hair looks bushy and unkempt.

And you think this is normal?? undecided undecided

Chaigrin... Nigerians! undecided

Shioor ! cool

1 Like

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Where is Airforce1 and Efe Money (based on logistics) this could be a winner
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by magiki(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
I applaud u guy. kudos
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Narldon:

1st time in history that OrestesDante is not frowning shocked grin

angry

∆ ∆
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nigerian success stories dey always tire me, it goes like from 0-1000 in "2 mins", first they will arrive a new town or start a new business with little or nothing and the next thing they are billionaires, they "never" tell us what happens in between....... angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
And what's the use sending a private jet to go bring your barber to cut a hair that you will still use cap to cover every day during plenary?

6 Likes

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by repogirl(f): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrHistorian:
He barbs celebrities' hair,politicians' hair and many others.He owns about 4 shops in Lekki and has over 40 employees.

Yet,his own hair looks bushy and unkempt.

And you think this is normal?? undecided undecided
I was wondering also.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Why am I not believing this story. This guy most likely is a gee boy who invested wisely in his passion. If i have the guts to be a gee boy, i know one thing for sure, Diddy would be my friend and i have have top class acts in the world as my clients.
Well, for the gram I say inspiring but in reality, its nothing but lies

6 Likes

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by abnot: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
noeloge82:
Barbing is just d one we know he may have other biz intrests

To make 500k from 4 shops a day doesn't sound so real cos this celebs don't go to barb every day and how much is the minimum for barbing In Lagos can it be 5k so do the plus and minus to 500k
I don’t doubt the story. This guy use to cut my hair at the saloon in cable point estate lekki phase 1 up till 2008 when I left naija. By the time I returned in 2014 I could tell he had hammered . Saw him in his c-class at the palms and he we chatted based on old times . He told me he was headed to otedola’s home for a home service. I don’t doubt this story.

9 Likes

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
sad my own barber wey charge 400/500k here in lekki still dey struggle staking on bet9ja/nairabet.U nid to see the long slip and all 63dffmty etc here and there.Still he neva make it.To those of u wasting ur money on betting, i greet una

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Narldon:

Who has his phone number?

I just want to "re-touch" my hair cheesy

Aunty, which of the hair? The one on your head or the one under?
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by thunderbabs: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Haters will be like in d next barbers union meeting...

Is dz guy a registered member of the barbers' union at all....who gave him permit? We must fine him and then he must register with 500k grin

1 Like

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by itsandi(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
That's the hustle spirit! Don't mind these lazy guys trying to bring excuse to cover their laziness

1 Like

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by DRISKLEF(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
He couldn't barb his own hair okwa ya? Nice one though.

1 Like

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
ur hustle don pay
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
noeloge82:

To make 500k from 4 shops a day doesn't sound so real cos this celebs don't go to barb every day and how much is the minimum for barbing In Lagos can it be 5k so do the plus and minus to 500k

noeloge82:

To make 500k from 4 a day doesn't sound so real cos this celebs don't go to barb every day and how much is the minimum for barbing In Lagos can it be 5k so do the plus and minus to 500k

Baba I know this guy personally, and can tell you for free he does only baring, he is big time, but started small, I know when he was also hanging in someone's shop to hustle, he is from Akwa Ibom like myself. I know a lot more, but the point is this guy is doing very well and if I'm not mistaken the personal barber to the Senate president. The good thing is he is not a proud type you probably heard of him before now.

I also know George Esssien who is a renowned motivational Speaker.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by noeloge82(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
abnot:

I don’t doubt the story. This guy use to cut my hair at the saloon in cable point estate lekki phase 1 up till 2008 when I left naija. By the time I returned in 2014 I could tell he had hammered . Saw him in his c-class at the palms and he we chatted based on old times . He told me he was headed to otedola’s home for a home service. I don’t doubt this story.

That's it there must be other things at d background but people will just believe this mirage

1 Like

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by caseclosed147(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
KIDNAPPERS DON HEAR . KEEP 300 MILL FOR US. SINCE U DEY MAKE MORE THAN 500K A DAY

1 Like

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yes,focus!..nt some guys who will b wasting time chasing tins under skirts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague / VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.