Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (80980 Views)

Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Tobycharles: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
Despise not the day of a little beginning.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Siki355(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
SIaye:
And you think say na ordinary hand? oghume is involved.

renew ur mind bro

nagetivity kills faster than hunger
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by AmbAyomideMFR(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ori lomo ishe Ashela.........
Cobbler sef dey turn Shoe Designer and claim a brand name (Gucci).....So what are we now saying gaan
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by chara019: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrHistorian:
He barbs celebrities' hair,politicians' hair and many others.He owns about 4 shops in Lekki and has over 40 employees.

Yet,his own hair looks bushy and unkempt.

And you think this is normal?? undecided undecided
hmmmmm
they yaff start
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by masterP042(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
Nigerian success stories dey always tire me, it goes like from 0-1000 in "2 mins", first they will arrive a new town or start a new business with little or nothing and the next thing they are billionaires, they "never" tell us what happens in between....... angry
That he was an apprentice for 7 years, and then opened his own shop since 2012. That doesn't show you what he passed through... Mtcheew
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
he needs a haircut himself, from barbing to private jet right? until he gets arrested for kidnapping grin

Good luck to him
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Crixina(f): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
lastmessenger:
but how can somebody be an apprentice for 7years just to learn how to barb ? Haba that is too much.
The seven years couldn't have been just learning how to barb, like I said understanding the business, how it works, getting to know more clients, gaining the trust of his Oga which could have introduced him to the nitty gritty of the business, knowing what it takes to set up a place, where to set it up, and even knowing how and where to order the equipments for the business(especially if it is outside the country)and above all what it takes to be a leader(that's why he can handle his over 40 employees in different locations.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
What matters here is time.
How many are ready to bend down and learn?
1month fiam, I've learnt it.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
noeloge82:

100k for 1 head
Let's say he gets that are u saying that same people barb every day, u can see that something is not adding up
I don't understand you guys,celebrities, politicians in the u.s pay atlesst 3k dollars fr home service and not only barbers even chefs make thousands of dollars every week so there is nothing there......
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by SIaye: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Siki355:

renew ur mind bro

nagetivity kills faster than hunger

Weiten you nor know ni your mate take pass you.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hollawaley:
it took me 30 minutes to figure out this caption
BOY YOU'RE SLOW!
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by jerk: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Some barbers and hair dressers works with ritualists, your hair is equivalent to your blood and anyone that has any evil intention can kill or render you useless spiritually. He cannot just pick any hair but must make sure during the service and while chatting with you he already knows your name which is essential.
Only God can help us because I have witnessed one before and he confessed about it.
If this guy hands are clean then I wish him luck.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by 1234onyekwe: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
Seen a man diligent in his business he shall stand before kings & not mean men .my nigga carry on with ur hustle
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Captain6(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
He needs a barber himself.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by gonkin(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
500k per day for hair. Even if na 10k to barb hair, na everybody get 10k to cut hair every day? Abeg make dem lie small small. This is new year. It's possible but every day. Na bet company he dey run?
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
That's what you get when your destiny is bright
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by chiamakaifepe(f): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Narldon:

1st time in history that OrestesDante is not frowning shocked grin

������
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrHistorian:
He barbs celebrities' hair,politicians' hair and many others.He owns about 4 shops in Lekki and has over 40 employees.

#do not judge a book by its cover#
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Bamz(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Narldon:

Who has his phone number?

I just want to "re-touch" my hair cheesy

Lol mine is like 1 week
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by ceezermills: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Kufre! No doubt, he’s really good at it. He owns the popular celebrity babbershop known
as kayzplace. He’s the guy behind Tee Billz’s Haircuts and I barb there too and yes, He’s that Good.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by yale001(f): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
This afro...ODE!!
MrHistorian:

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
This thing is opportunity, Emmy in Calabar can also gives u a Top-Notch haircut like a celeb has but no connection to barb top celebrities. The guy is just damn too good at barbing, especially his perfect sharp frictioning.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by sirxbit(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Private jet to go barb a senate President when clipper is just 7k?

Chai, there's so much waste in our governance.
Wat you said is pointless
Clipper is 7k, and so wat?
Would d 7k clipper bard d senator hair on its own?
D 7k clipper need a professional to handle it and that's wat d guy flew private jet for
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
noeloge82:
Barbing is just d one we know he may have other biz intrests

To make 500k from 4 shops a day doesn't sound so real cos this celebs don't go to barb every day and how much is the minimum for barbing In Lagos can it be 5k so do the plus and minus to 500k

Am telling you people will just be calling money that is 15million in a month lol. Is he a senator.

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by sirxbit(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Crixina:
The seven years couldn't have been just learning how to barb, like I said understanding the business, how it works, getting to know more clients, gaining the trust of his Oga which could have introduced him to the nitty gritty of the business, knowing what it takes to set up a place, where to set it up, and even knowing how and where to order the equipments for the business(especially if it is outside the country)and above all what it takes to be a leader(that's why he can handle his over 40 employees in different locations.
Oga shut up there
Do you know wat is 7years?
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by TomHagen: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Private jet to go barb a senate President when clipper is just 7k?

Chai, there's so much waste in our governance.
You believe them?

Saraki wey na gorimapa e dey barb go come call barber from Lagos?

Na lie go kill these bloggers.

Look well that one be like person wey dey collect 500k monthly not to talk of daily?
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
Forget how e dey happen. Focus, determination and passion are inevitable attributes of the successful.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Crixina:
Good one
I noticed one thing written up there, he was an apprentice for 7 years, he worked hard, served, learnt things, understood the business before going out on his own and he made it.

Something not common these days, lack of diligence.
yes...lack of diligence...

in my area, the small boys who can't further their education hardly stay to acquire skills...all they are after is Baba Ijebu or Betnaija ...

those who happen to learn without proper graduation are mean with customers jobs..

imagine someone sewing your native attire in such a way that your blocus can't even breath because of how tight the trouser is
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Forget how e dey happen. Focus, determination and passion are inevitable attributes of the successful.
May God bless our hustling.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Your talents and creativity yield the most profit in this day and age. I honestly think education is just overrated, the market is over saturated.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by freebrowsingtime: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
marooh:
Alaye double ur hustle ADYH

Just because a guy made it doing music beat (bitcoin)
Tomorrow now all this bitcoin master will change it to barbcoin grin

Idiota grin grin grin

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague / VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees