Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You (970 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by GoodMuyis(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ok Start from me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by Ebios(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
.....The thoughts of God for u are not for evil but for good.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by GoodMuyis(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ebios:
.....The thoughts of God for u are not for evil but for good.....

The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.- Psalm 121:5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by bedspread: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
The Sun shall not smite you by Day not the moon by Night- Psalm 121:6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by hopefulLandlord: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
bedspread:
"How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones against the rock." (Psalm 137:9).

1 Like

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by GoodMuyis(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
"How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones against the rock." (Psalm 137:9).

Why Cursing

Then he [I] fell on his[my] knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them[him].” When he had said this, he fell asleep - Act 7:60

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by GoodMuyis(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:

(Num 24:9 [KJV])
He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.

1 Like

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by sonofthunder: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
GoodMuyis:

He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.

Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

modified: I actually love this...

Cc: Butterflylion,
Vaxx, Bennyann, Bloodofthelamb,
KingEbukasBlog, Salvation101, Felixomor, Scholar8200,
Veron265, SpeedndAccuracy, Sciencewatch, An2elect2 , overcomersfaith,
MsNgo40, Julivas, jiggaz,
JesusSonOfGod, Goshen360,
Oracle16, flamingREED,
ichuka, petra1,
salvation101, 5solas, analice107, temitemi,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by bedspread: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Job 22:23-24
23 If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.
24 Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks.

1 Like

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by skumy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by skumy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
23 Be glad then, you children of Zion,
And rejoice in the Lord your God;
For He has given you the former rain faithfully,[a]
And He will cause the rain to come down for you—
The former rain,
And the latter rain in the first month.
24 The threshing floors shall be full of wheat,
And the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil.
25 “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,
The crawling locust,
The consuming locust,
And the chewing locust,[b]
My great army which I sent among you.
Joel 2:23-25[/color]
sonofthunder:

Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
[color=#990000]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by skumy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:
Job 22:23-24
23 If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.
24 Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks.
Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
Isaiah 58:8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by deebrain(m): 4:58am On Jan 07, 2018
skumy:

Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
Isaiah 58:8

The gentiles shall come to your light and kings to the brightness of your rising. isaiah 60:3
Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by GoodMuyis(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
deebrain:

The gentiles shall come to your light and kings to the brightness of your rising. isaiah 60:3

(Ps 91:11 [KJV])
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by ScienceWatch: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
GoodMuyis:

(Ps 91:11 [KJV])
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do;
and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by ScienceWatch: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
sonofthunder:

Oracle16, flamingREED,
ichuka, petra1,

Thanks Sonofthunder, I only saw this now.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by sonofthunder: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do;
and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 41:11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. 41:12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by ScienceWatch: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
sonofthunder:

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 41:11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. 41:12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Awesome Sir. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by jiggaz(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
sonofthunder:

Oracle16, flamingREED,
ichuka, petra1,
Thanks bro, just saw this now....

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
jiggaz:
Thanks bro, just saw this now....

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

This is nice.
1John5:11- And this is the record that, GOD hath given to us(me) eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

The GOD kind of life!
The indestructible life of GOD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by jiggaz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

This is nice.
1John5:11- And this is the record that, GOD hath given to us(me) eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

The GOD kind of life!
The indestructible life of GOD!
Amen!!
Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
jiggaz:
Amen!!

Amen bro, the all powerful life of the Most High, the Creator and Sustainer of all things is in our possession Now through grace in Christ the Messiah.

HALLELUYAH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
SonofThunder,
Thank you brother for including me...
Boy do I love me some Isaiah 41.....Lord! Needed that and still need that one EVERY DAY!
I seemed to have skipped over this mention...but the Lord brought it back to me....and for good reason
I have so, so many...
I literally live in the Book of Psalms......I've set down shop....

But the one that I have literally taped on my steering wheel (over 2 years ago) so I can see it EVERYTIME I drive says this:

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
PSALM 32:8

A reminder that I AM NOT THE CAPTAIN OF MY SHIP. I am the passenger led by the Great "I AM THAT I AM"...the One Who knows what's best for me....because He loves me unconditionally. A reminder that I have been fearfully and wonderfully made...and are on this earth for a specific purpose.....
As long as I keep my eye focused on HIM ...regardless of the shaky ground or stormy seas around me....I will be guided and protected.
Lord...thank You!
Encouragement for all of those folks who need to be re-led back to their Maker.

P.S. Sorry for going off script GoodMuyis....
I got excited about something.
Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by GoodMuyis(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
MsNgo40:
SonofThunder,
P.S. Sorry for going off script GoodMuyis.... I got excited about something.
Num6vs25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

1 Like

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by Julivas(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Num6vs25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

Deuteronomy 28 : 3
“Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by sonofthunder: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2018
MsNgo40:
SonofThunder,
Thank you brother for including me...
Boy do I love me some Isaiah 41.....Lord! Needed that and still need that one EVERY DAY!
I seemed to have skipped over this mention...but the Lord brought it back to me....and for good reason
I have so, so many...
I literally live in the Book of Psalms......I've set down shop....

But the one that I have literally taped on my steering wheel (over 2 years ago) so I can see it EVERYTIME I drive says this:

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
PSALM 32:8

A reminder that I AM NOT THE CAPTAIN OF MY SHIP. I am the passenger led by the Great "I AM THAT I AM"...the One Who knows what's best for me....because He loves me unconditionally. A reminder that I have been fearfully and wonderfully made...and are on this earth for a specific purpose.....
As long as I keep my eye focused on HIM ...regardless of the shaky ground or stormy seas around me....I will be guided and protected.
Lord...thank You!
Encouragement for all of those folks who need to be re-led back to their Maker.

P.S. Sorry for going off script GoodMuyis....
I got excited about something.
You are most welcome, stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by sonofthunder: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2018
Julivas:

Deuteronomy 28 : 3
“Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by mayorsho89(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
sonofthunder:

Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

And He Shall Be Like A Tree Planted By The Rivers Of Water, That Bringeth Forth His Fruit In His Season; His Leaf Also Shall Not Wither; And Whatsoever He Doeth Shall Prosper. Psalm 1: 3.
Re: Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You by GoodMuyis(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
mayorsho89:

And He Shall Be Like A Tree Planted By The Rivers Of Water, That Bringeth Forth His Fruit In His Season; His Leaf Also Shall Not Wither; And Whatsoever He Doeth Shall Prosper. Psalm 1: 3.

And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be [mayorsho89] of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand.
And [you] gave [God] tithes of all

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Pastor Gives His Member A Brock Lesnar Smackdown In The Name Of Delivera / How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? / Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.