Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (64280 Views)

Lewd Chat Of A 9ja Lady & Man Exposed / How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Jesu had beard now ... it’s a sign from above sir grin
hahaha,,issokay wink
how's our inlaw grin

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Abfinest007(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2018
body odour

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by elantraceey(f): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2018
Some guys need to get clay already undecided
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2018
angry
so why did the fight stop
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:

hahaha,,issokay wink

how's our inlaw grin
He is working today Kai .. but tonigh he will be around cheesy u know what that means right grin

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

And you had to sexualize everything and show us how dirty your mind is... And how your kitty kat shakes (shaking kitty kat? Do kitty kat shake? Thought of it is quite disgusting) , now who asked you any non that shit undecided

Kitty is a cat ... u the one who is rotten cry
Lol if it disgust u why not keep scrolling .. nobody forced u to read dear grin

Slayer comot for my mention box grin

5 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

He is working today Kai .. but tonigh he will be around cheesy u know what that means right grin
cheesycheesy

oh no!!not a small something ,,hope I'm invited
lipsrsealed
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:

cheesycheesy

oh no!!not a small something ,,hope I'm invited
lipsrsealed
U want join 3some or wah grin u have spoil o
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by divineappo(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2018
a lady who snubs her man or disrespect or insult him, No

a lady that's selfish, No

a lady that will say something from her heart and later act as if it was a joke or didn't meant it, it's a No for me

a Lady who prefer to be a full time house wife, and extremely naturally lazy even without any stressful work. its a No for me

a lady that can't cook, its a No No for me

a lady that has body odour.

Above all, if I fall in love with her and later realised any of this, its now my job and duty to correct her and nurture her up to my perfect taste. That's where maturity comes to play.

5 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by wtfcoded: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

Like I said, get lost and enjoy your cheap likes, before Jealousy kill you that a nigga got a better life than you ever got no matter how much you struggled, Lmao
...and how dafuq did u knw u're better than him undecided

nairaland has given u the opportunity to grow wings abi?
Correct English is a huge problem.
U should start all over from the kindergarten
Smh

BiafraBushBoy abeg no dey make argument with a m0r0n. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Hyicene(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2018
girls with local intonation and pot belle gals..turn me off.... I luv slim and average height galz

3 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by BluntBoy(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2018
funkyprincess:
a short guy,guy wit lots of Beard, guys dat sags/wear big shoes and chains

The bold What do you mean by that?

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2018
Body odour seems to be on most ppl list
Is it that ppl don’t bathe or what .. sad this is sad sha
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
U want join 3some or wah grin u have spoil o
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
okay,,just get me chocolates if you wanna bribe me smiley
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by lastmaster(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I hate broke girls that are always needy, It gets nauseating having to provide all the basics
on point

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Body odour seems to be on most ppl list
Is it that ppl don’t bathe or what .. sad this is sad sha
you should understand what the message entails,,they only mingle with dirty girls ,,cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

okay,,just get me chocolates if you wanna bribe me smiley
Noted cheesy happy New year

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Noted cheesy happy New year
ahh kiss
thanks sis,,see me twerking with my small bumbum grin

happy new year sweet sis....

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2018
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:

you should understand what the message entails,,they only mingle with dirty girls ,,cheesy
Lol savage grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by seandurse(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

This is the first line always used by re.tards.

Better life? If I ask you to show me your paycheck, it would look like an intimidation from me.

I don't wana argue financials with you, it would be childish. Back to my advice, learn to be civil in your response and stop behaving like a to.ut (I.e. if you aren't one already)

you too get problem. no your type dey fight married woman for yard. rubbish!

6 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:

ahh kiss

thanks sis,,see me twerking with my small bumbum grin

happy new year sweet sis....

Ur dp ... so beautiful need to tell my brother about u oooo
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Kitty is a cat ... u the one who is rotten cry
Lol if it disgust u why not keep scrolling .. nobody forced u to read dear grin

Slayer comot for my mention box grin

Kim say she Nor they do one night stand, I get beards, lets do it grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by lastmaster(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2018
I hate broke ladies that depend on men for their survival. I have a friend, that his girlfriend always threatened to leave and move to another guy that can take care of her needs.I have advice this guy many a times to let the who*re go, but he refuse saying that he loves her so much.

5 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

Kim say she Nor they do one night stand, I get beards, lets do it grin
Let me see the beard make I access am grin cuz I remember ur face to be smooth like milk
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Ur dp ... so beautiful need to tell my brother about u oooo
lool aww,,thanks big sis..kiss
went to yours,,was astonishing, ,I deposited my 1 like as usual..
keep killing the ukwu crew grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Let me see the beard make I access am grin cuz I remember ur face to be smooth like milk

I still they train am grin Why you nor like fair guys?
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by khiaa(f): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
charliboy654:

The children are happy, can't u see they r smiling, and they r looking chubby not skinny. So why should I weep?

These kids are very unhealthy, this is how children look (big tummies) when they are malnourished. They aren't being fed enough of the proper foods that the body needs (vegetables, fruits). I'm guessing there are a lot of starches in their diet (fufu, yams). sad If you eat a lot of starches in your diet you will never have a flat stomach.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Aplaudez(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2018
Trousers turns me off! especially girls with attachments!
I just love it been natural!

3 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by myward: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

I still they train am grin Why you nor like fair guys?
They can’t give me what I need ....
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Lol savage grin
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.