Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) (2272 Views)

Woman Calls Out Store After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open (photos) / Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by Prinq: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2018

Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Looking like a MALU!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by ClitoPen: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
I can only imagine her size outside the jeans
Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by coolcharm(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
She must have spent over 30 minutes trying to get into that

2 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Those will leave marks on her body
Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by goestohell: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
I'm very sure that those jeans were not ripped before she squeezed her iroko legs into them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by Origin(f): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
When you consider how long it took to wear those jeans...... SMH....

And the discomfort in putting on and wearing it all day.

SMH..... SMH......

Really SMH.... Why would you want to intentionally hurt yourself
Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lefulefu what do you think about Lalas247 ukwu, to me her hips don't lie, I can give her my school fees
Lalas247:
Lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:
Lol grin
....damm cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:

....damm cheesy
grin spoilt guy

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Lefulefu what do you think about Lalas247 ukwu, to me her hips don't lie, I can give her my school fees
i wont lie u cheesy cheesy
dat her back has been giving me sleepless nights wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:

grin spoilt guy
ur ukwu just dey perfectly well molded wink.na u dat stripped jeans for fit pass wink.

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:

ur ukwu just dey perfectly well molded wink.na u dat stripped jeans for fit pass wink.
wink
I bet the lady cut it herself ... the fat is trying to escape grin God forgive me sha ..
Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by FemiEddy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gotohellosewa:
I'm very sure that those jeans were not ripped before she squeezed her iroko legs into them grin
Iroko legs ! Chai! grin
Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:

wink
I bet the lady cut it herself ... the fat is trying to escape grin God forgive me sha ..
but na d truth u yarn nacheesy.the thighs no look good for eye and to worsen it all na undersize stripped jeans she wear. Stripped jeans dey fit some babes but not babes with this type of laps.

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gotohellosewa:
so u saying it was her legs dat ripped d jeans?

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:
but na d truth u yarn nacheesy.the thighs no look good for eye and to worsen it all na undersize stripped jeans she wear. Stripped jeans dey fit some babes but not babes with this type of laps.
True that wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinted Moisturizers / 25 Gorgeous Ways To Style Denim Wears / Best African Short Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.